Performance issue (1 Viewer)

tabris666

Avid Affiliate
Well i wonder is there a mod to improve performance or some kind of setting up to now SDT works really slow,i never had problems with other flash games all work fine full speed on all my PC even legend of Krystal yet SDT works really slow so i wondered if there was some kind of mod to get better performance or a way for the game to be fluid not slowed down.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
Don't play in a browser, download the stand alone flash projector from Adobe's archive, version 11 and lower are recommended. Also disable strand shaders and try playing on medium quality

Last edited by a moderator:

tabris666

Avid Affiliate
never played on browser but browser is faster this is why i wondered was there a mod for performance,also the game works really bad (performance wise talking)even using old version of SA flash player more modern work better,besides quality shouldn't be an issue since the quality in flash is GPU dependant (unless someone made some fuck up while coding SDT) since my gpu are good there shoudln't be issues.
Most quality intensive flash to date is still Legend of Krystal if i run that full speed SDT shouldn't have problems yet runs slow like was compiled using flash player 8 when flash player 25 was released.
Converting to an apk runs better so there should be something some mod to improve performance on PC,does this use multicore as most flashes

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
but even at the lowest sdt has the same performance issue
What do you even mean by bad performance? Becuase the game is capped at 30fps and around 12 to 20 is pretty normal performance.

Legend of Krystal and SDT are not even remotely the same graphically. There is also a TON of physics in SDT

tabris666

Avid Affiliate
What do you even mean by bad performance? Becuase the game is capped at 30fps and around 12 to 20 is pretty normal performance.

Legend of Krystal and SDT are not even remotely the same graphically. There is also a TON of physics in SDT
legend of Krystal is made with the same engine (this is something developer said on their forums) so technically they should run on par seems lack of optimizations in the case of SDT,checking an old version on windows XP with SA flash player 32 the performance was better even when that PC is well old (Pentium 4 1.8 Ghz , 1.5 GB ram,Gpu Ati Radeon 9250 256 Mb) and can't be compared to my other PCs but still i get better performance there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.