Owyn's TERA UI mods (Awakening update) (1 Viewer)

N

nope

Hey Owyn,
great to see that you are still at it!

I wasn't sure which thread to pick, since you still seem to be active on the essential mana one as well.
Is there any chance to get rid of the system messages in the center screen altogether?
I'm currently playing with a rather large UI (the eyes really get worse as time goes by ._.') and they basically take up the entire center screen.

Ref:
reward_alpha.1446128207.jpg

I tried removing it myself, but my asm debug skills are horrible. Returning the systemMessages early throws random access violations, so I'm not sure what went wrong :c

Owyn

Potential Patron
you can just delete the file to get rid of all the messages all together

and to check if your asm edits were correct you can just redecompile the file to see if code'd get generated right in left tab

Owyn

Potential Patron
Updated 1st post to latest state with everything there was in case some ppl are still playing on pirate servers and need this. (and since this is the last website left alive with tera ui mods)

Eternari

Potential Patron
Classic transparent quickslot panel w red animation for cooldowns:

outputXU29xZ.gif

- in minimized state added one more column (+2 slots)

- fixed buttons to show\hide additional panels (both at once) and premium panel to work

- new red animation for cooldowns (on main panel)

download
Is there a way to make it work for 64 bit client?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.