Oviposition mod (1 Viewer)

Would you be interested in this Mod?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

DrZombi

Content Creator
why isn't this a thing yet?

Probably because for what I understood of the real goals. It is a VERY ambitious project.
Not something that can pop in a few days and since everyone here is just doing it for pleasure, it may comme sooner, or later, or... never !
Just be patient, and if you think you can be helpful, just contact the author directly to ask where he is and how you may help him :smile:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
project dead
Are you stating that as a confirmed fact (as in the creator or a member of the development team has communicated that to you), or expressing an opinion (as in you think the project is dead)?
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Hekete

Content Creator
I forgot the question mark on it but i think it's dead as its never been updated o.o which is a shame

is it possible someone can take it up on there selves to do this

littleman16

Potential Patron
Are you stating that as a confirmed fact (as in the creator or a member of the development team has communicated that to you), or expressing an opinion (as in you think the project is dead)?
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
I forgot the question mark on it but i think it's dead as its never been updated o.o which is a shame

is it possible someone can take it up on there selves to do this
there's also the fact that the original creator has disappeared, not just from this site but from the internet as a whole as both of his tumblr's were deleted about a year or two ago. I would say the project, or at least the original project from the one who first came up with the idea is dead; however, that does not mean someone else could not revive the project and take it up themselves. I don't know the first thing about making mods otherwise i might try it myself.

Neos_Prime

Potential Patron
I would still very much like this to be a thing; anyone have any news on it? Has anyone decided to try and finish it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.