Overknee Boots Request - filled (1 Viewer)

tickles

Content Creator
EDIT: Request filled. See posts 2 and 4 below.

I'm surprised no one made this yet...

Request for Overknee boots that are RGB adjustable and Moreclothings mod compatible.

- Must be at minimum: barley above the knee in length or longer.
- Heels could be any from the images below (High Heels, No Heels, etc.) and/or others not present in images.
- Textures must be similar to the images below or latex.

de587d384ec5868d6e98c8a7f64aced0.jpg
e87674844f8fa14052810ded0bbde669.jpg
1-zoom-desktop.jpg
steve-madden-gleemer-overknee-black.jpg
steve-madden-isaac-boot-black_1.jpg
francesco-milano-overknee-low-boots-nero_1.jpg
steve-madden-odessa-micro-black.jpg
marley-high-heel-stiletto-thigh-boots-black-stretch-p4080-26515_image.jpg

Appreciation in advance,
tickles

Last edited by a moderator:

Billy-Bob-Da-Hilly

Content Creator
2D Artist
Modder
Can't do latex very well, so I didn't try it, I just lengthened out my previous heel boots mod. I can make a no straps version of the boots if that's what you're looking for. My lighting/shading is fairly monotonous, so that might fit the matte look that the boots have in the pics.

MEGA

Last edited:

tickles

Content Creator
Can't do latex very well, so I didn't try it, I just lengthened out my previous heel boots mod. I can make a no straps version of the boots if that's what you're looking for. My lighting/shading is fairly monotonous, so that might fit the matte look that the boots have in the pics.

MEGA
Looks great as always! Unfortunately you can barely see the straps with darker shades so might as well, have one without it. Also is it possible to make heels or no heels like the other ones?

Billy-Bob-Da-Hilly

Content Creator
2D Artist
Modder
Thanks, I've added two non-strap versions and packaged all three .swf files in a .zip in the new download.

MEGA

As for a version with no heels; I took up this request since the 3rd and 5th pictures just look like a longer version of something I've already made so it would be quick to whip up without much work, but making a version with no heels would take me a bit longer to do, most likely remaking the entire bottom of the footwear (since it's not actually as simple as removing the heel), which I'm too lazy to do, unfortunately.

Last edited:

tickles

Content Creator
... but making a version with no heels would take me a bit longer to do, most likely remaking the entire bottom of the footwear (since it's not actually as simple as removing the heel), which I'm too lazy to do, unfortunately.
That's fine, what you've done is plenty; Although, there's some layering issues with the boots when paired with certain bottoms like you're jeans or leggings.

Billy-Bob-Da-Hilly

Content Creator
2D Artist
Modder
The footwear layer goes underneath the bottoms layer so that will happen, that's due to the game's design. The pants will always go above the footwear, so if you want the footwear to be above the pants then they have to be made on the same layer, which means the boots and pants would all be one piece, so that would have to be custom made.

I've modified the two no strap versions to use the bottoms layer instead of the footwear layer and used someone else's code so the boots still use the footwear RGB sliders, but they're counted as bottoms. They'll now overlap but not overwrite whatever pants are loaded as long as the boots are loaded after the pants.

MEGA

Last edited:

German Prince

Content Creator
Modder
Writer
Editor
Unfortunetly the content is no longer available on Mega. I'd appreciate it if you reupload those boots?
Best Regards,
Me :)

PS: I like your work, keep it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.