Only using specific parts of SWF mods. (1 Viewer)

UrMum12345

Content Creator
The title is pretty self-explanatory. I am a pretty big noob at SDT, and I was wondering how people extract specific articles of clothing from full costumes, specific parts of body mods, etc. Thanks! :)

stuntcock

Content Creator
The title is pretty self-explanatory. I am a pretty big noob at SDT, and I was wondering how people extract specific articles of clothing from full costumes, specific parts of body mods, etc. Thanks! :)
It's a standard feature of the moreClothing mod by @sby. The first section of the configuration file for that mod (moreclothingV5_3settings.txt) is a "readme" which explains how to handle the extraction, filtering, and re-categorization stuff.

If you need help with a specific file then please link to it, explain what you're trying to achieve, and show us what you've got so far (in terms of configuration lines).

Please remember that moreClothing is applicable only to vanilla imports. Loader mods cannot be filtered in this way; you would need to extract and recompile the mod file (or load it alongside other files in a specific order -- to get the desired Override results).

I am a pretty big noob at SDT
If you haven't already done so, please take a look at @Huitznahua newbie guide. It doesn't answer your moreClothing question, but it does explain many other things which can be hidden or confusing for new people (especially Character Folders).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.