[PC] Onesyota (1 Viewer)

Dan Druff

Club Regular
Do you know a game of the same type but with a female protagonist?
I like the reply Someone92 gave. I gave a similar response in the Eroico thread http://www.undertow.club/downloadable-games/4721-eroico.html#post44919 but I want to reiterate it here. Almost every game has female victim/protagonist. Games with male victim/protagonist are very rare, but it's still too much for some people who quickly demand a similar game but with female victim/protagonist instead.

unknown

Potential Patron
I like the reply Someone92 gave. I gave a similar response in the Eroico thread http://www.undertow.club/downloadable-games/4721-eroico.html#post44919 but I want to reiterate it here. Almost every game has female victim/protagonist. Games with male victim/protagonist are very rare, but it's still too much for some people who quickly demand a similar game but with female victim/protagonist instead.

...my english isn't good so, if I understand, you search a eroge/ryona game like One Shota with a female protagonist/victim that attacked/raped by other enemy girls or the same think but with enemy boys? ^^

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
I like the reply Someone92 gave. I gave a similar response in the Eroico thread http://www.undertow.club/downloadable-games/4721-eroico.html#post44919 but I want to reiterate it here.
I was inclined to write a similar comment to yours but in the end refrained from it. Reason is those kind of comments/arguments are, if we all here act mature, ignored and in the worst case scenario end up in a flame war.

I ask everyone to keep from conjecturing what kind of person someone is who has certain affectations or diss games just because they don't like certain features and contributing nothing to the discussion, and in case such kind of comments should emerge regardless not to react to them with some kind of righteous crusade but so simply ignore them or respond to them respectfully. I'm sure everyone of us has at least a few fetishes that would deem them sickos in the eyes of many people so one of the last things we need here is to judge each other.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan Druff

Club Regular
My response really had nothing to do with the person. I was annoyed that EVERY gyaku-ryona femdom game automatically receives a response like that. I personally dislike traditional ryona, but I don't denigrate the majority who do. It just seems that people can't let gyaku-ryona femdom games be.

Last edited:

snakesonaplane

Casual Client
My response really had nothing to do with the person. I was annoyed that ANY gyaku-ryona femdom game automatically receives a response like that. I personally dislike traditional ryona, but I don't denigrate the majority who do. It just seems that people can't let gyaku-ryona femdom games be.

can you think of any other games like that? I appreciate them

Dan Druff

Club Regular
Most people turn to Monmusu Quest for their fix of reverse rape featuring a male protagonist and female enemies. I haven't played that game, but I played its suspiciously similar substitute Violated Hero II. Eroico is mentioned on the forum, but it's not a true reverse rape game. It's more of a fantasy platformer with sex scenes tacked on. Onesyota is truer reverse rape than Eroico because there are consequences if the boy loses. Mutant Minx Meltdown is a text-based RPG which features some reverse rape if you lose intentionally or not, but you don't lose automatically or immediately as a result. Boko is the only gyaku-ryona game of which I can think that doesn't feature reverse rape. There's such a dearth of gyaku-ryona games with or without reverse rape that some have resorted to playing brawlers like Double Dragon just to have Linda stomp on Billy. That's one reason why the Zako thread exists in the first place. There will always be games like Fairy Fighting, Demonophobia, 淫魔の拳, Queen's Axe, the Quest of Ki, Great Detective Meiko, Violated Heroine, Angel Girl X, Shinobi Girl, Iris Action, and 制服战士ACT to name a few traditional ryona games, and these are just some of the titles mentioned in the forum. Let the gyaku-ryona fanatics enjoy what few crumbs they are given.

D

Darwhite

In the EXTRA07 folder, there are three demo files and the original title.demo file. The counter.demo is one-hit-kill mode where every attack is the counter. The water.demo file always gives you the level 2 beam, and hard.demo is one-hit-kill where you immediately cum if you're touched. To use any one of those, rename the file to title.demo and overwrite the file in the main game folder. The title screen will slightly change to denote the mode you chose. The bchara file in EXTRA07 is the unused enemy characters like the nurse, P.E. teacher, fighter, soccer player, and pink girl, but the sister was used. The update is supposed to be the final version of all the regular enemies since people complained about random glitches.

So, what you're saying is that we can't see the unused enemies you talked about? Not even when playing on hard mode?

Dan Druff

Club Regular
I think he wanted to include them, but they mess up the edit mode, so they were scrapped. The nurse had an injection attack which would have slowed the player's movements, causing him to attack slowly. The PE teacher would have surprised the player with the whistle attack, but she was mostly a clone of the existing teacher boss. The fighter was supposed to be the wrestler's teammate, but all she did was kick and punch. The soccer player had a slide attack which was given to the softball player. Pink gal would have been a third color after the girl in white and the dark girl, and she would mount the player while cursing. Finally, the girl who came to be the final boss and his sister would simply have been an older friend of his who hung out with the other two college girls. She would have called out the other college girls during her battle.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Do the two idol bosses actually have a mount attack? The artworks of them contain one but I've never seen it ingame.

D

Darwhite

I think he wanted to include them, but they mess up the edit mode, so they were scrapped. The nurse had an injection attack which would have slowed the player's movements, causing him to attack slowly. The PE teacher would have surprised the player with the whistle attack, but she was mostly a clone of the existing teacher boss. The fighter was supposed to be the wrestler's teammate, but all she did was kick and punch. The soccer player had a slide attack which was given to the softball player. Pink gal would have been a third color after the girl in white and the dark girl, and she would mount the player while cursing. Finally, the girl who came to be the final boss and his sister would simply have been an older friend of his who hung out with the other two college girls. She would have called out the other college girls during her battle.

This made me shed a tear of disappointment

- - - Updated - - -

Do the two idol bosses actually have a mount attack? The artworks of them contain one but I've never seen it ingame.

Where did you see the artworks of them?

Dan Druff

Club Regular
Onesyota Idols Battle

Where did you see the artworks of them?
Only the blonde idol can mount the player as seen in the third image, and the first image is her Game Over image. If she mounts the player, the pink-haired idol can also sit on the player and make out with the blonde idol on top of the player. The second image is the pink-haired idol's Game Over image to add even more confusion; I think their respective images should have been swapped.

Attachments

• 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 543
  • 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 567
  • 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 568

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
If she mounts the player, the pink-haired idol can also sit on the player and make out with the blonde idol on top of the player.
And how do you trigger that attack? Every time I get hit by her she only uses standard attacks; even getting hit by a heart or their PBAoE attack didn't triggered their special attack.

Dan Druff

Club Regular
And how do you trigger that attack? Every time I get hit by her she only uses standard attacks; even getting hit by a heart or their PBAoE attack didn't trigger their special attack.
Unlike the earlier bosses, sex is one of her normal attacks. It just happens; you'll know she's doing it when you see the image after her attack. Just roll around and wait for the blonde idol to attack with the heart, not stun with the heart. Crouching will avoid all regular attacks but not the stun attacks. You can always try putting only the blonde idol in the edit mode until you see the mounting attack, then you can add the other idol and try again.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Unlike the earlier bosses, sex is one of her normal attacks. It just happens; you'll know she's doing it when you see the image after her attack.
Can it be that she uses the sex attack very, very, very rarely? I've tried for two days now and I've never seen it once. Maybe you need to hit her once or twice first? Or maybe my E26.player file is corrupted? Can you upload yours so I can try it out with that file?

There should be more yuri rape games. I see those to be pretty rare for some reason.
I don't see how this is relevant to the topic but:
Nightmare Sphere
Nightmare Sphere 0
Erotic Eater (bosses)
every single one of Toffi's games
Milia Wars (special enemies are all females)
Meijiroido last magic weapon

Alucard66691

Potential Patron
I don't see how this is relevant to the topic but:
Nightmare Sphere
Nightmare Sphere 0
Erotic Eater (bosses)
every single one of Toffi's games
Milia Wars (special enemies are all females)
Meijiroido last magic weapon

I only mentioned it cause one of the earlier posts mentioned that there should be a game with a female protagonist fighting other female enemies. I also played all the games listed except Erotic Eater.

RGK4

Potential Patron
Hello, new to this forum. I registered to ask a question. I followed the link to the english version of the DLsite to purchase the game and it wants my phone number. Does anyone know if they will send me texts constantly or bug me in other ways, or if there's an alternative way of purchasing the game without having to give them my number?

I know it's silly to be weary over my number when I'm giving them my credit card info, but hey.

Dan Druff

Club Regular
E26.player

Can it be that she uses the sex attack very, very, very rarely? I've tried for two days now and I've never seen it once. Maybe you need to hit her once or twice first, or maybe my E26.player file is corrupted. Can you upload yours so I can try it out with that file?
No one should be deprived of fighting off the sexual advances of a blonde idol singer. She uses the sex attack quite often, which is different from previous bosses who use such attacks less often.

Attachments

E26.zip
5.5 MB · Views: 361

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Tried it out in the edit mode, there it works with the new file (haven't tried edit mode with the old file) but I still can't activate that attack in the "campaign"; not sure if that boss is broken in the campaign or if the attack has some requirements I can't figure out.

Dan Druff

Club Regular
You can always re-download from DLSite since it should contain the latest version before the most recent patch on February 24, 2013.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.