1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 Perona sexy Thriller Bark costume

Discussion in 'Adult Mods (Archive)' started by Crafted-Lightning, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Crafted-Lightning

Crafted-Lightning Vivacious Visitor

Download: Mod - Perona sexy Thriller Bark costume

Mod to be used with Texmod (It may work easily for you or you may have to do a method I did to make mods work on Pirate Warriors 3, I will be making an instruction sheet for this soon. Instructions for mods can be found in the Instructions gallery folder on my page).

In this mod I also drew over part of the character select image for Perona so she is now topples, this can be seen in the image in the bottom right of the image above. For the actual mod the nipples are quite well hidden behind Perona's bow on her costume but they can be seen a bit from different angles.

[​IMG]

aliraja, sp4rkfist and Sausage&Eggs like this.
  2. Sausage&Eggs

Sausage&Eggs Avid Affiliate

That looks excellent! I'll test it out soon for sure. Are you considering other characters as well?

3. Crafted-Lightning

Thank you very much :) and yeah I am, think I might do another Perona costume as quite fond of her character. But also hope to do other characters when I get some more time.

4. Sausage&Eggs

Sausage&Eggs Avid Affiliate

Tested it out, works great. I like how the hair acts as a convenient censor when looking from the front. If only there was some proper hair physics. :rolleyes:

Also, though a little hard to tell her giant ghost form in her second musou attack is also topless now. :grin:

5. Crafted-Lightning

I think you mean the pink bow on her costume actually censors it but I know what you meant. And haha that's great, haven't actually got the move or I don't know how to do it as only just got the game, but looked the move up so know what you mean. Must mean the giant ghost has the same textures then, so bonus haha. Thank you for reporting that :smile:

6. sp4rkfist

sp4rkfist Potential Patron

This is very well made, too bad this mod have low exposure since GVZ already down.

Crafted-Lightning likes this.