Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (11 Viewers)

Dihlofosss

3D Artist
10 days battle is over. Found the way how to fix normalmapping on the mirrored geometry. Now horns dont have any light/reflection artifacts
Have to reexport all other outfit parts with the correct settings.
2023-04-17_57013754.JPG 2023-04-17_57024431.JPG 2023-04-17_57114636.JPG 2023-04-17_57080112.JPG 2023-04-17_57006067.JPG 2023-04-17_57044395.JPG

Last edited:

Aros

Potential Patron
I believe the lb texture is missing.
View attachment 145544
Yes! It has to be a texture... I'm just not sure which texture makes the mace invisible. When I dump all of Suzu's textures into my texture file, it works, but I don't want ALL of those textures. One of the files fixes the problem, but I can't tell which of the hundreds of textures it is that does it since it's not a ppw texture.

Tegialan

Avid Affiliate
Yes! It has to be a texture... I'm just not sure which texture makes the mace invisible. When I dump all of Suzu's textures into my texture file, it works, but I don't want ALL of those textures. One of the files fixes the problem, but I can't tell which of the hundreds of textures it is that does it since it's not a ppw texture.
The textures are on page 61 of this topic. They belong to Suzu, so I won't be sharing. I hope it helps you.

Aros

Potential Patron
The textures are on page 61 of this topic. They belong to Suzu, so I won't be sharing. I hope it helps you.
Well thanks. That one is fun looking, but I wasn't actually looking for the mod for the outfit. I was looking to make my Mace (weapon) invisible. There's a non-ppw texture file that's missing and I just can't seem to figure out which one it is.

KunoGrunil

Potential Patron
Well thanks. That one is fun looking, but I wasn't actually looking for the mod for the outfit. I was looking to make my Mace (weapon) invisible. There's a non-ppw texture file that's missing and I just can't seem to figure out which one it is.
You can find out which texture the object corresponds to by opening it in 3dobjectconverter and looking under materials

1681867939640.png

Tegialan

Avid Affiliate
In this case I believe it is not texture. You have to modify the PAC.

brilliantfizz

Potential Patron
是的,在 blender/Maya/3dsMax 中缩放它们
how can i import the model into blender? i tryed the pac_to_dae_converter_v2, and i think I followed the correct method of operation. i put the .pab into the bones file and edited the .bat then i ran the .bat, but when the command prompt is completed, no dae file appeared.

Dihlofosss

3D Artist
how can i import the model into blender? i tryed the pac_to_dae_converter_v2, and i think I followed the correct method of operation. i put the .pab into the bones file and edited the .bat then i ran the .bat, but when the command prompt is completed, no dae file appeared.
u have to find v3, or a pactool 1.4.4

1681978379527.png

brilliantfizz

Potential Patron
u have to find v3, or a pactool 1.4.4

View attachment 145610
thanks a lot. besides, about the partcutdes.xml, if I want to keep the partcut of the original game in clothing and only keep the complete model when only wearing underwear, should I delete all fields except for those with "underwear(UW)"? ,for example, upperbody, hand, etc. I haven't fully figured out pactcutdes.xml yet.

Dihlofosss

3D Artist
thanks a lot. besides, about the partcutdes.xml, if I want to keep the partcut of the original game in clothing and only keep the complete model when only wearing underwear, should I delete all fields except for those with "underwear(UW)"? ,for example, upperbody, hand, etc. I haven't fully figured out pactcutdes.xml yet.
if you want to see full nudebody while wearing UW and keep all other settings as PA set, u have to comment <Cut>Nude</Cut> in the Underwear section
1682007080908.png

Patax2

Potential Patron
heya dihlofoss, can you give me some pointers for modifying suzu's partcut? With her configuration, the bras of the different underwear variants are still being displayed but I can't really figure out where I can disable this.
Also, for some reason the pubic hairs are not being displayed when I have underwear equipped in its respective costume slot, is that also a partcut thing or do I have to modify texture files for that?

Dihlofosss

3D Artist
heya dihlofoss, can you give me some pointers for modifying suzu's partcut? With her configuration, the bras of the different underwear variants are still being displayed but I can't really figure out where I can disable this.
Also, for some reason the pubic hairs are not being displayed when I have underwear equipped in its respective costume slot, is that also a partcut thing or do I have to modify texture files for that?
bras are the part of UW ofc and could be displayed because pac files of this UWs were placed in the section of hide exclusion. Section called PKW_UpperbodyHair per PKW_LowerbodyHair if I am correct. Check there 1st

Not using pubic hair mod but if Im correct - its a simple default UW texture and model modification. So if you using any other UW - the default one is hiding, and hairs disappering

Dihlofosss! I want to remove underwear only keeping other clothes. My questions is similar to Patax2's.
If you want to hide UW everywhere, just hide your UW ingame "small eye" icon on the UW outfit and comment Nude in all body parts sections, check example on the screenshot.
Not sure about how much lines you have to comment due to how much mods u r already using.

p.s. telling again - when PA releases new outfit - partcut xml should be regenerated again

Attachments

• 1682159659390.png
    1682159659390.png
    258.7 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

brilliantfizz

Potential Patron
是的,在 blender/Maya/3dsMax 中缩放它们
i used pactool1.4.4 converting the .pac to .dae(3 dae:lod0,lod1,lod2), the lod0 is suzu's model, lod1 and lod2 are PA's original models. i scaled the lod0 model's feet, then run dae_to_pac(both tried "-replaceAllLOD" mode and no "-replaceAllLOD" mode), but this problem occured and in the normally displayed leg and feet i can see the feet have indeed been lengthened.Did I make a mistake?
屏幕截图 2023-04-23 195915.jpg

Patax2

Potential Patron
Not using pubic hair mod but if Im correct - its a simple default UW texture and model modification. So if you using any other UW - the default one is hiding, and hairs disappering
sorry but can you say that in idiot words again? I think you're saying that suzu's pube add on only overwrites basic underwear. If yes, how do I apply it for other underwear types too, especially if I want to keep stuff like stockings visible?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.