Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (2 Viewers)

felpadron

Potential Patron
Don't ask me about bugs using resorepless.
I don't use Resorepless, my file is for Meta Injectors only.
Hello, but if you don't use Resorepless, which one do you use to make different configurations??? for example, that kibelius be more transparent or things like that???

zYuko

Content Creator
Hello, but if you don't use Resorepless, which one do you use to make different configurations??? for example, that kibelius be more transparent or things like that???
Kibelius transparent due to the transparency of the texture itself p**_00_ub_0034_hair

felpadron

Potential Patron
Kibelius transparent due to the transparency of the texture itself p**_00_ub_0034_hair
I honestly don't know what each texture is for, I haven't taken the time to read the editing tutorials about it, I hardly have time left for my work, that's why I was looking for something practical like the Resorepless, so as not to complicate my work too much. life in editions of beautiful pubic in them to say an example.

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
I honestly don't know what each texture is for, I haven't taken the time to read the editing tutorials about it, I hardly have time left for my work, that's why I was looking for something practical like the Resorepless, so as not to complicate my work too much. life in editions of beautiful pubic in them to say an example.
Suzu answered a question about pubic hair like yours. (did a search for "pubic", but apparently I dont know how to link the specific post).
download the pubic hair files and put the dds in your character/texture folder, and the appropriate underwear pac in your Files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc\24_pfw\armor\38_underwear folder
then run meta injector to apply.

If you want shortcut and no time, just copy/paste the whole files_to_patch from SUZU into your file_to_patch folder and be happy.
If you want to modify, you will have to take the time to learn. The time it takes you to ask for answers is longer than the time it would take you to search and read up on your question.
EVERYTHING has been answered and asked at least a dozen times within these forums.
When you're autopathing in the game, you have time to start your reading.

Afternoon14

Potential Patron
I had suzu's Dracaniaidleweapon hide file. inside the weapon folder there is two files 99,98. I then used paz browser to find maegue weapon file with similar name or the ones with similarity. for maegue 104_kor,105_kol. 104 =98, 105 =99. Example: pkow_00_kor_0001_in (Maegu) = pqw_00_bsg_0001_in (Dracania). I renamed suzu' Dracania file to maegue ones. you will also find similarity like pqw_01_bsg_0007_a1_in. = pkow_01_kor_0006_a1_in. You change it to appropriate pac names looking through paz browser. then you create weapon folder in 27_pkow folder
then create two folders according to paz browser. for example for mague 27_pkow\weapon\104_kor and 27_pkow\weapon\105_kol. then put renamed dracania file to the appropriate folders. Kol folder should have all pac files with "Kol" on it. same for the other one.

Hope the steps I gave is not too confusing. I will try to answer any question or doubt you have. @UndercoverPervert or suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 might able to explain better than me.
hi , I use your Maegu weapon hide mod , but my weapon not hide but turned into a sword , do you know how to remove it ? Thank you very much.
@QJPYWKLIJY(4[V2%O2)UDK.png

Edit : I solved this problem , the old files have some issues , I use the fixed files posted by Suzu and rename them to make it work.

Last edited:

PiotrAndreevich

3D Artist
Animator
Designer
Writer
Somebody know the name of the archive from (Wizard) Edan's Travel Wear or the archive from NPC Edan?

suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 I know you are expert in files :D. You know the name file Edan's Travel?

Last edited:

Dihlofosss

3D Artist
Testing one of the 09_UpperBody Diminatrix Dominatrix variants... Looks not good not bad. No ideas atm =\

p.s. smth strange happens with the forum now - unable to attach any imgs to the post

edit:
well, I have to admit that without UW it looks much better. Seems that underwear should be reworked =(

Last edited:

Dihlofosss

3D Artist
Does it only work on kibelius A?
Are the textures separate or is everything in *.pac?
Does it work for all characters or just specific ones?
Yes, its kibelius rework, possible to rename PAC file to replace any other outfit but anyway kibelius textures will be overwritten.

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
Dare you touch Succubus horns?

All this is very beautiful, oh yes.
But I don't use Suzu models but high poly models from TheGreatSage OwO
No matter how hard I tried, this suit won't fit on them. But these horns are just beautiful!

Dihlofosss

3D Artist
All this is very beautiful, oh yes.
But I don't use Suzu models but high poly models from TheGreatSage OwO
No matter how hard I tried, this suit won't fit on them. But these horns are just beautiful!
I haven't tested on Sage's models yet, but afaik his hipo models based on suzu's old models
It's sad I missed out on buying the Kibelius tip-A, now I'll have to wait for them to offer it again.]
You just can rename downloaded pac file to the outfit you alrady have and use.
May I ask if there are still no rangers or guardians?:meow-googlycheeks:
Ranger - maybe in the future. Guardian - not tested yet
Can I ask you for horns and a tail?
Later, when I finish the full outfit set. For now horns are a helm and tail is a part of the the underwear.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.