Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (4 Viewers)

Patax2

Potential Patron
so far I haven't done anything since I don't know how to :D
Essentially, I want to recreate the same setting that was one of the options in resorepless. Which was "remove all underwear, but keep the stockings". So taking Le Vladian for example, the "swimsuit" part of it would be removed but the stockings and that chain around the belly would stay while also having pubes.
As exemplified by the screenshot no1. Screenshot no2 is what I currently have, stockings yes but pubes no. However, I think this part of my issue(s) is the more complicated one; I assumed it was supposed to just be "drag and drop" basically with suzu's different components, so I merged her different body meshes and textures and so on in line with the MetaInjector's required folder structure, adding the pubes part last so that it wouldn't be overriden by anything (but still didn't get them to show).

The easier part I think is the bra removal, refer to screenshot no3, that's what I wanna get rid of

Attachments

• JustStockings.jpg
    JustStockings.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 393
  • WherePubes.jpg
    WherePubes.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 418
  • WhyBra.jpg
    WhyBra.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 415

Dihlofosss

3D Artist
Essentially, I want to recreate the same setting that was one of the options in resorepless. Which was "remove all underwear, but keep the stockings". So taking Le Vladian for example, the "swimsuit" part of it would be removed but the stockings and that chain around the belly would stay while also having pubes.
As exemplified by the screenshot no1. Screenshot no2 is what I currently have, stockings yes but pubes no. However, I think this part of my issue(s) is the more complicated one; I assumed it was supposed to just be "drag and drop" basically with suzu's different components, so I merged her different body meshes and textures and so on in line with the MetaInjector's required folder structure, adding the pubes part last so that it wouldn't be overriden by anything (but still didn't get them to show).

The easier part I think is the bra removal, refer to screenshot no3, that's what I wanna get rid of
afaik there are 2 options of pubic hairs implementation - via replacement of dafault underwear or via nudebody texture, so screen 1 looks like texture
If you want just remove upper or lowerpart of UW, well, you have to check PAC files, look at the material/texture names of different parts and paint alpha channel fully or partially on such textures. Also you need to check AO textures related to this materials and paint them to yellow. AO textures also used as partcut (or remove partcut texture from the list in xml file)
i tried to modify the nude model. convert to dae, import LOD0.dae into Blender. after modifying, this problem occured, which seems like a partcut settings problem
Actually I dont understand what's your issue that makes you editing nudebody?

Tegialan

Avid Affiliate
I'm not a game designer and I just make changes to texture files already made. I need Shai's change of clothes files. They are very hard to find. If anyone has any tips on where I can find them, I've already checked this entire site. Some general customs are changed in Shai, but only the desert, fish and forest ones
1682360912587.png

Last edited:

SonaGate

Potential Patron
So correct me if i'm wrong, resorepless is a tool with outdated mods and it's better to use directly Suzu mods right? In this mods is there one to make breasts, etc... bigger like with resorepless?

Dihlofosss

3D Artist
So correct me if i'm wrong, resorepless is a tool with outdated mods and it's better to use directly Suzu mods right? In this mods is there one to make breasts, etc... bigger like with resorepless?
only partcut data may be outdated there.
You can take resorepless as a base and add ur own data. I just took from there character edits XML files and applying visual mods only for my main classes

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
Well thanks. That one is fun looking, but I wasn't actually looking for the mod for the outfit. I was looking to make my Mace (weapon) invisible. There's a non-ppw texture file that's missing and I just can't seem to figure out which one it is.
a search related to your question ("black weapon") turned up several hits with others having your exact problem and their solution...
here for instance: https://www.undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/page-408#post-223997

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client

Resorepless adds the chosen pubes to the body texture of the chosen classes. Suzu's method replaces the basic underwear with the same pubes of your chosing (color, shape, etc. depending on which one you found/downloaded), and offers the advantage to apply them to all classes and greater control of when to show or hide using partcut and parthide html files.
I find the partcut pretty confusing, so editing the bodytexture might be an easier route for your problem since it only requires some copy/pasting into gimp or another dds editing program.
There are partcut and parthide files in this forum that you can find that could fix your problem altogether as well.

To make sure you dont get rid of the stockings, also make sure that none of your textures replace the stockings (there are some files that turns them invisible, overwriting the default stockings and making them disappear), but since they show in some of your instances, I'm guessing that they are not overwritten.

good luck and have fun :)

BobMcJoe

Writer
Hey does anyone know how to find the normal files on the newest outfits for Lahn, Tamer, Woosa, and Maegu? I want to make the "cloth" transparent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.