Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (7 Viewers)

Dihlofosss

3D Artist
Reworked body-to-tail transition, now looks better. Not perfect, but with wide jewelry ring it is still much better
2023-04-07_337742584.JPG
2023-04-07_341796654.JPG
2023-04-07_337997194.JPG

brilliantfizz

Potential Patron
In some clothing(mainly pants), there is a gap between the body and clothing, from which i can see the deleted model parts: breasts, and vagina .Is this situation normal? If it's abnormal, how can I fix it?

Aros

Potential Patron
I know it's probably something quick, but my Nova's weapons are just showing black. Is this just a matter of finding the texture file and making it invisible to make them disappear, or is there something I missed in the pac files to make them invisible?

(thanks in advance for considering the newb question)

Aros

Potential Patron
Let's bring some magic light...

Now even in the most darkest dungeoun you will never lose your favorite succubus.

View attachment 144659
Is the tail part of the underwear, or is it another item like glasses or a piercing or something? Also, having installed this onto every female class in the game, they all work great except Guardian, Shai, Ranger, and Tamer. Of course... those are all the ones with the odd body sizes and probably need their own versions.

Also, you absolutely rock. These are amazing and really spice things up. Thank you for sharing!

Dihlofosss

3D Artist
I know it's probably something quick, but my Nova's weapons are just showing black. Is this just a matter of finding the texture file and making it invisible to make them disappear, or is there something I missed in the pac files to make them invisible?

(thanks in advance for considering the newb question)
depends on what you wanted to do with the weapons. If you wanted to hide them - replace weapon related pac files with the dummy/empty.
If you want to fix it - just remove from "\Paz\files_to_patch" weapon textures and/or pac files
Is the tail part of the underwear, or is it another item like glasses or a piercing or something? Also, having installed this onto every female class in the game, they all work great except Guardian, Shai, Ranger, and Tamer. Of course... those are all the ones with the odd body sizes and probably need their own versions.

Also, you absolutely rock. These are amazing and really spice things up. Thank you for sharing!
thanx, tail is a part of UW at the moment. Not shared UW because some calsses dont have several bones for tail animation, thinking how to find a workaround or just share it "as is" just for classes with working physx
And for now there is no shai/tamer/guardian/ranger versions.

Last edited:

tk7889

Composer
May I know how to get rid of the chain on the waist of this new costume?
I have the texture file, but that chain remains no matter what I delete.
스크린샷(8).png

Aros

Potential Patron
depends on what you wanted to do with the weapons. If you wanted to hide them - replace weapon related pac files with the dummy/empty.
If you want to fix it - just remove from "\Paz\files_to_patch" weapon textures and/or pac files

thanx, tail is a part of UW at the moment. Not shared UW because some calsses dont have several bones for tail animation, thinking how to find a workaround or just share it "as is" just for classes with working physx
And for now there is no shai/tamer/guardian/ranger versions.
Well I figured out the black weapon problem was a texture... but it looks like it's not a ppw texture that's affecting Nova's mace. (I'm trying to just make it disappear when not drawn. Any ideas how to tell which texture file that would be? Is there a naming convention for weapon texture files that I'm not seeing?

Dihlofosss

3D Artist
Well I figured out the black weapon problem was a texture... but it looks like it's not a ppw texture that's affecting Nova's mace. (I'm trying to just make it disappear when not drawn. Any ideas how to tell which texture file that would be? Is there a naming convention for weapon texture files that I'm not seeing?
For this u need an empty PAC file, replace the ***_in.pac

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.