Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (4 Viewers)

zYuko

Content Creator
1683328169130.png

Simple texture edits to make the shirt "cloth" disappear. Isn't that what you wanted to do?

i know partcudes fix this but what line should i add?

Akmopowr

Avid Affiliate
Sorry, I'm virtually no help with partcut issues as I use an old version of Suzu's which I've modified to pretty much not cut any fem bodies, however, if I had to guess its the _ao file. Try the attached.

Attachments

psw_00_ub_0267_ao.dds
170.8 KB · Views: 111

zYuko

Content Creator
Sorry, I'm virtually no help with partcut issues as I use an old version of Suzu's which I've modified to pretty much not cut any fem bodies, however, if I had to guess its the _ao file. Try the attached.
i patch game with this file, its really helped, thank you. Now I understand how these work

Last edited:

patches13

Avid Affiliate
Thank you.
And I'm lost in Hogwarts Forest right now, so I may not be able to get out for a while.

:meow-googlycheeks:
3GKgH2J.jpg
Hah, I've been playing this game some too. Do you plan on modding this game? Also, do you have a discord or anything you dump your mods to besides LL or is this it?

Nalier

Potential Patron
Hi! First of all, I wanted to thank Suzu for an awesome mod <3

I'm new to BDO and I admit, I don't know much about modding this game (I've read some guides and threads on this site, but it seems I still need a lot to learn.

I've installed Suzu's modpack, which works for female characters as expected. For some reason though, some of the male characters have clipping armor. For example, a wizard I made has his shoulders clipping through basic armor. When I restore my backup, his robe goes back to normal. I tried editing the partcut file and errr... a few other things (like extracting wizard's basic armor files from the game, and then putting it inside textures and .pac files to wizard's model folders - don't laugh, I have no idea what I'm doing >_>). Nothing works. I truly don't know how to fix this.

I would appreciate it if anyone could help, or give me a few pointers at least.

cheers!

Deleted member 266707

Potential Patron
Ah, no. The opposite, actually. Here is the issue with Gotha Rensa when removing the things around the hips:
View attachment 142854

No partcut exists for this because it is normally covered. I was trying to use the ao.dds to cut the body so it would not bleed through the leggings. But, since the leggings use a decal texture, it made them a bit transparent.

Did play around with some alternate styling for fun :smile:
View attachment 142855
are you able to upload the file for removing the bra like in your pic please?

Attachments

• 2023-05-11_511904738.JPG
    2023-05-11_511904738.JPG
    581 KB · Views: 191

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.