No mods of any sort loading (Win7) (1 Viewer)

Victhedic

Potential Patron
I just upgraded my computer to Win7 from Vista (don't laugh, it worked just fine :p ). I had all my SDT stuff backed up on an external drive with the rest of my saved files but now nothing's working. Even loading a dialogue isn't happening. I tried to import my saved characters as well but it won't recognize it in either the regular 1.21 or the latest Loader. I imagine I'm probably missing out on an update that I need but I'm pretty sure I got everything over the 6 hours I spent reinstalling stuff. Basically, I'm just hoping someone's got a suggestion to try out.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I just upgraded my computer to Win7 from Vista (don't laugh, it worked just fine :p ). I had all my SDT stuff backed up on an external drive with the rest of my saved files but now nothing's working. Even loading a dialogue isn't happening. I tried to import my saved characters as well but it won't recognize it in either the regular 1.21 or the latest Loader. I imagine I'm probably missing out on an update that I need but I'm pretty sure I got everything over the 6 hours I spent reinstalling stuff. Basically, I'm just hoping someone's got a suggestion to try out.

Try the tips at these links.
"DON'T OPEN LOADER.SWF IN YOUR WEB BROWSER"
No mods?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.