NEFW done? (1 Viewer)

wrestlingguy21

Potential Patron
I'm not sure anyone would know more than me, but with NEFW's recent mention of Blueprint and no additional custom shoots announced since February, I'm wondering if they're getting out of the customs business. That'd be a drag if so. I finally cancelled my membership there because there hasn't been anything new for members posted since September, but wanted to keep supporting them somewhat through Covid.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
They actually announced via e-mail that they have a last-minute shoot this Friday with just three wrestlers and that they're planning to have a couple of shoots in June. They also have a 10th anniversary shoot happening sometime in August (again, announced via e-mail).

So for now, it looks like they're still in the customs biz? Not sure if that will change depending on how the Blueprint project does.

I've never been a site member, that sucks to hear they haven't been updating that section :confused:

sd01

Vivacious Visitor
Their custom shoots have always been sporadic. Some not announced to the public. You would randomly see crowdfunded matches pop up. I was a member of the site several years back. But like you said, they aren't very regular with updates. I ended up dropping after a couple of months. They have never been good at communication. I had sent custom requests several times and never received a response. After this and a couple of subpar customs, they kind of dropped off the map for me.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
E-mail list is probably a separate sign-up, which is silly. I'd say hit up their e-mail directly and just ask to be put on the mailing list.

Here's Friday's shoot:

Alisha Edwards
Gia Miller (aka Georgia Lee Ann Miller GLAM) **Debut**
Ray Lyn

Anniversary shoot they don't have names yet, just asking if people want to consider sponsoring and offering a few package options

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
never joined as a member but man, i'm not surprised to hear that they can't even follow that update schedule properly. their communication is total ass and it's a miracle they get the girls booked that they do.

wrestlingguy21

Potential Patron
I've heard that from a lot of people but I personally haven't had any bad experiences with them. I did a few years ago cancel my membership a month or two after I joined and demanded he give me free videos to make up for the lack of updates lol. Didn't work out, go figure....

Was hoping that Notorious Mimi would be on that shoot. Never heard of her before but after the last update I was like whoa.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
I've heard that from a lot of people but I personally haven't had any bad experiences with them. I did a few years ago cancel my membership a month or two after I joined and demanded he give me free videos to make up for the lack of updates lol. Didn't work out, go figure....

Was hoping that Notorious Mimi would be on that shoot. Never heard of her before but after the last update I was like whoa.
Yeah, check out her IG, it's crazy. Such a babe

You should e-mail them about sponsoring her for their August shoot, maybe? They don't know who they're bringing in yet but I imagine that if someone is willing to pay to sponsor ahead of time, that would grease the wheels a lot

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.