Need help with RGB controls for breasts slider (1 Viewer)

Kir

Content Creator
Spent a long time trying to figure it out how RGB controls to breasts slider. Tried looking up the tutorial on that, it says I need to include 150 frame animations in the tint layer.

So I converted tint layer into movie clip and named it rgbFill, then I moved 150 frame animations to the tint layer. The problem is these frame animations are always positioned incorrectly. Is this because of registration point? I have no idea how to fix that.

I added .fla file with breasts slider. Any helps would be appreciated. Thanks.

[attachurl=1]

Attachments

SDTMod (3).fla
333.2 KB · Views: 118

Kir

Content Creator
Faceless said:
Here. The sliders should all be working.

Can't thanks you enough for helping me out on my first time with Flash CS, but that doesn't really explain how to make tint layer with 150 frame animations. I tried to follow same thing as you did, the RGB control works, but breast slider is always positioned incorrectly again whenever I paste in tint layer.

Mind to explain how to make tint layer of 150 frame animations?

Faceless

Content Creator
Well, I followed the instructions in the tutorial, but that's obviously not helpful. Something to keep in mind is that the RGB portion has to be its own symbol, and the frames will be in that symbol rather than in the breast itself. So if things aren't lining up properly, I'd make sure that the XY coordinates of your RGB symbol are (0,0), instead of whatever it probably is if you just converted a shape into a symbol from the screen.

Kir

Content Creator
Faceless said:
Well, I followed the instructions in the tutorial, but that's obviously not helpful. Something to keep in mind is that the RGB portion has to be its own symbol, and the frames will be in that symbol rather than in the breast itself. So if things aren't lining up properly, I'd make sure that the XY coordinates of your RGB symbol are (0,0), instead of whatever it probably is if you just converted a shape into a symbol from the screen.

Seriously thanks. That really fixed the problem on position of breast sliders. Appreciate the helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.