Need help getting audio clips to work! (1 Viewer)

arkhamii

Potential Patron
I downloaded a file that contained the following:

Dialogue.txt

DialogueSound.txt

Sounds (Folder)

Without extra spaces (Folder that contains both txt files)

If anyone could help me get the audio to work that would be great!

mike

Casual Client
Audio dialogues mods are in swf format. Load it via the modding tab by using the "swf mod" button. If you haven't got any swf file then you probably downloaded something wrong.

If it's just a textual dialogue then it's also in the modding tab but under "custom dialogue". Click load, choose your txt dialogue and have fun.

Oh and don't forget to activate the dialogues in the options tab.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
arkhamii said:
I downloaded a file that contained the following:

Dialogue.txt

DialogueSound.txt

Sounds (Folder)

Without extra spaces (Folder that contains both txt files)

If anyone could help me get the audio to work that would be great!
You downloaded something useless... sorry.

M

MechaBlue

I ran into the same issue and did some digging. It appears that, somewhere along the way, the functionality changed, so the package that you downloaded (I'm guessing it's the "AudioInsecure" package) doesn't work with newer versions. However, it may work with an older version.

I found Loader.v3.8b for Dummies.v2.zip and that works for it. AudioInsecure is included with it, so it can be enabled via the hidden mod tab (hover the cursor on the right side of the screen, about an inch above the bottom to reveal the tab). Adding another, similar, package should be possible by adding a line to the Mods/Mods.txt file. (Base it on the AudioInsecure line.)

Unfortunately, I didn't save the link to that particular loader and a quick search on the boards didn't turn up a link. It seems to appear on a lot of torrent sites (standard cautions apply).

Best of luck.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
MechaBlue said:
I ran into the same issue and did some digging. It appears that, somewhere along the way, the functionality changed, so the package that you downloaded (I'm guessing it's the "AudioInsecure" package) doesn't work with newer versions. However, it may work with an older version.

I found Loader.v3.8b for Dummies.v2.zip and that works for it. AudioInsecure is included with it, so it can be enabled via the hidden mod tab (hover the cursor on the right side of the screen, about an inch above the bottom to reveal the tab). Adding another, similar, package should be possible by adding a line to the Mods/Mods.txt file. (Base it on the AudioInsecure line.)

Unfortunately, I didn't save the link to that particular loader and a quick search on the boards didn't turn up a link. It seems to appear on a lot of torrent sites (standard cautions apply).

Best of luck.
again, wrong file. there is a .swf version of said dialogue. Konashion released said file himself, it can be found on his blog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.