[PC] NanoCrisis & EryonaAction (3 Viewers)

J

just a idea

so the pregnant update will only be finished next year? so she going finally to be impregnated by the dogs and the zombies.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
so the pregnant update will only be finished next year? so she going finally to be impregnated by the dogs and the zombies.

no idea, he never really said what could impregnate her, but yes I'd presume the dogs and zombies will be able to now. Maybe chance based system or something like that...

E

eap5000

I've killed more than 50 zombies but im still o nthe first lvl any idea why?

Edit: Alright, Its an older V, but then where can I find the latest, I know people keep putting up links but I seem to keep getting the worng ones.

Last edited by a moderator:

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
You'll find the newest version on the blog; the blog is linked in the OP.
Download the second and the third file, unpack them and move the "Sprite" folder in the other one.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
trial pregnancy system is up!

Translated with google translate:
Experience with System p version in pregnancy.
Three are planned pregnancy (abortion) is one of only a tentative implementation of the pattern.
End "demo", so I would appreciate to the extent that I look like this.

To be able to escape in the other stages.
Stage can escape the pause button and ask whether or not to flee.
We should answer Yes, the emergency exit mark will appear at the end of the stage can be 着Kere 辿Ri far away.

However, this "trial of the system of pregnancy", so set a high probability of pregnancy have been well below normal.
The official version is (even Yorisuga enemy) will be the chance of pregnancy is more low.

It is also very suitable Like many English all the time.
"You funny little English ー this" when there is a place called, I would appreciate suggestions.

Download link is at the top of his blog

Download link (if you can't find it on his blog....)
Put nano in the first text box, put the numbers in the second, click the download button, click the first blue link again and then it should download, if not click the first blue link again ;)

silly587

Potential Patron
Wow, pregnant stage. Sounds cool.

In the last part of the paragraph, did the guy ask for suggestions on how to improve his english, or on how to improve the game in general.

And I have no idea how to activate the pregnant part.

Noname

Ryonani Teamster
I'm not sure if this is the only way, however I ended up "giving up" on the dog stage and the gameover scene ended in her giving birth.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Oh, I didn't see that. I think the way the pregnancy system works is every time you get raped, there's a chance you might end up pregnant. From what I gather from the translation, for this demo version that's currently up for download right now, the chance of getting pregnant is significantly higher than it will be in future updates. You'll notice if you use the button that normally ended the game if you ran out of life (E I think) in previous versions before you're out of health, it will ask if you want to put up an escape flag or something. If you say yes, at any point you can leave the stage by going to the left most side of the map. I just went through each stage and let the character get pewpew'ed in a few times and then ran away.

You'll notice on the menu stage select screen, under the gun and suit customization options, there's a new option for the Medical Center. When the prompt comes up, hit yes. After showing her in the green tube, it will determine if you're impregnated by something. If you aren't, it will just go back to the menu screen. If you are, it will go on to another scene with her in the lab chair. I don't think you can fail this part, but you basically just mash on the movement keys to help the doctor get the little sucker out of you.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
So far I have only managed to get pregnant by the dogs, also it seems the medical bay only unlocks after you beat the dog stage (kill 50 dogs)

The abortion system is pretty sexy, lesbian fingering and then fisting :O

Oh and in the trial system, it doesn't tell you your pregnant on the menu screen, but i noticed the white flash if you get pregnant is different than the one from simply cuming and being cumed into

O

officerlumpy

GUYS BIG DISCOVERY!!! When ever you have the cheat mode turned on with F12,
Simple press F11 every time you want to fully heal the blue bar.
Only works when Cheats are ON.
Now all of the "not so professional" gamers can ALWAYS stand back up again :P

EDIT: Also, F9 is to Screenshot. BEWARE! The screenie files are actually pretty large. Just 1 file is about 2 mb. I had 300 accidentally >.>

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
I'm not sure if this is the only way, however I ended up "giving up" on the dog stage and the gameover scene ended in her giving birth.

Not sure if that's part of the pregnancy system, could just be the normal game over scene.

To get her pregnant just do the dog stage, let the dog keep doing her pussy and to speed it up set the settings to tukami times, very few.

Then after the dogs have cum in her about 10-12 times she is definitely pregnant. Just pause and enable escape. Escape the level (or just beat it... which ever you prefer doing)

Then go to the medical bay and have her scanned, the abortion scene should start then.
(Keep in mind you have to unlock the medical bay first by beating the dog stage... thus killing 50 dogs, one thing you can do is kill 49 and then let the last one keep fking you, make sure it's not anal though... as the dogs can do both, if they attack from behind it's 50/50 chance they do vaginal attack or anal attack. Just let it keep going till about 10-12 orgasms and then kill it and go to the medical bay)

A

ace5903

so far i have seen that u can not do the medical bay if u wait past the first day after u get pregnant i tested this heprobly has not put in it yet if anyone knows diff plz let me know

A

ace5903

yea a few times i was just saying that u can have the abortion only up to 2 missions in anything past that so far all i keep getting is a black screen

O

officerlumpy

yea a few times i was just saying that u can have the abortion only up to 2 missions in anything past that so far all i keep getting is a black screen

Then all you have to do is play a different mission, not the dogs, while using F 12 for health hack, and F 11 for endurance hack, only available with health hack on, and do the other missions to Rank Up to get new ones. :P

TheEvilNeko

Potential Patron
For some reason I can't play this game any more. Any time I start it up my keys simply don't respond. Except F4 for window shrinking and escape for exiting.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Your config file might have gotten botched somehow. Try deleting the config.ini file where the game is.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Do you have a gamepad/joystick or any other special input devices plugged in? Not sure what else might be blocking input to the game besides that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.