[PC] NanoCrisis & EryonaAction (1 Viewer)

Tali Zorah

Potential Patron
Simply beat the dog stage one time

If you beat it already before the patch and you bring the save over you still have to beat it again

I think i got a older version, i just cant get the medical center and if i press E during the game it only pauses and no escape option, i can only escape when health bar is empty

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
I think i got a older version, i just cant get the medical center and if i press E during the game it only pauses and no escape option, i can only escape when health bar is empty

yep then you definitely have an older version, go to the first page on this thread, go to his blog and download the newest version (it's at the top of the page, there's also a patch that fixes the dogs in his first blog post under it, without the patch most dogs won't re-enter you and will infact leave you alone after one time)

A

ace5903

so i've been to the develpors site several times and no news on any updates anyone been able to get any info off his twitter when i try to go to it its in jap and can't translate and well i can't read jap any info would be great thx to who ever can get that :)

S

Sywer

According to the new message in 29 Apr, the development of the game has been decided to eternally terminate due to the influence of the earthquake. However, the new game is already under construction, all the experience from the old games will be applied into the new game.

Basically, the new game charactor basic motion has been finished, the attack movement hasn't been installed, however, the developer has uploaded the game on his blog.
Here is the download place â˜...Axfc UpLoader Neon (4~6MB) -Ne_107457.zip- (the keyword to download is '"inui")

the test file contains only a few movement: basic move, zoom, dash, jump... ... however quit promising.
Attention! I've tested the game, in windows 7 it is un activatable even with apploc japanese, the only way I successfully activated the game is to change the "non unicode program language" to Japanese.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jargus

Potential Patron
According to the new message in 29 Apr, the development of the game has been decided to eternally terminate due to the influence of the earthquake. However, the new game is already under construction, all the experience from the old games will be applied into the new game.

Basically, the new game charactor basic motion has been finished, the attack movement hasn't been installed, however, the developer has uploaded the game on his blog.
Here is the download place ★Axfc UpLoader Neon (4~6MB) -Ne_107457.zip- (the keyword to download is '"inui")

the test file contains only a few movement: basic move, zoom, dash, jump... ... however quit promising.
Attention! I've tested the game, in windows 7 it is un activatable even with apploc japanese, the only way I successfully activated the game is to change the "non unicode program language" to Japanese.

I didn't have that problem for some reason. All I had to do was move the two files to a standard directory (in my case, I used the desktop), then renamed the executable. Ran just fine on Win7 64bit in english.

noice1

Potential Patron
I really couldn't get into this game, hopefully the new one will strike my fancy. Sad to hear, though, about the impact of the disaster. :(

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
damn that sucks :(

Well hopefully the new game is as good as Nanocrisis :)

Oh well, I knew this disaster would seriously harm the ryona games area as most of the games we get are from Japan, both paid for and free.

One thing I don't fully understand (it's lost in translation) why can he still make a new game but can't continue work on old one? Did he somehow lose the development files or something? Due to the disaster?

I'm not trying to be mean here, just wanted to understand his situation fully, so please don't misunderstand my above question!

D

dummy

Damn, he came this far and Nanocrisis is terminated, that sucks. Well, I think maybe he lost all the data of the game? So that he need to cancel all the work on the old one, I think.

Anyway, looking forward to his new game. Hope it's as good as (or better) than Nanocrysis.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I tried running his last post regarding it through a translator. Big fat disclaimer: this is just what I got out of reading a horribly butchered computer translation, I am probably off. If anyone could translate it better, it would be much appreciated.

The earthquake/tsunami in Japan has affected the development of the game but I'm not sure specifically how, but development of Nanocrisis was only intended to go for about a year. He feels he's learned all that he can from his time working on it and that it's time to step it up to the next level, hence the new project.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
probably a butchered translation lol :P

But anyway I tried the new game tech demo (or whatever one might call it).... wow... dat graphics! :O

Seriously now I am glad he has decided to start a new project, the graphics on this one are just wow!

Ill make a thread for it here once he progresses more on it. No point in making a seperate thread for it yet at its current point in development ;)

S

Sir_Han Ricos

Hello. I've been a lurker for a few weeks, but I joined just a little while ago. I had a question regarding Eryona action. Is this the only level, with the goblins? or are there more and I'm just too daft to figure it out?

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
He stopped working on EryonaAction a long time ago, it's nothing more than this one level.
A short time ago he also stopped working on NanoCrisis and instead works now on Aya gods.

F

Fuzaki

is anyone else getting a problem with Eryona, in which it says "error: cannot read the game file"?

F

flames

No but I own a 76% translation and for the record it is FINAL ver. I also know this has nothing to do with this thread but I'm also wanting a translated or untranslated passion beats because mine has no writing where it should

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Oh just in case 1st part nanocrisis 2 part passionbeats

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.