Muscular (1 Viewer)

mgl

Potential Patron
Hey everyone!

Is it possible that someone could do a muscular / Female Bodybuilder Mod?

Would be very awesome! :)

EarthFur666

Potential Patron
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1381.msg30920#msg30920

so far this is the best out there.

Kyro

Potential Patron
EarthFur666 said:
And yeah, you need the Loader to use it, hence why it's in the Loader section of the forum. What also has a password, to make sure you know the stuff in that section will only work with the Loader.

Shame on you EarthFur666, I shouldn't of needed to say/type this because you should of explained it. Lazy mofo, I should smack you. >.>

EarthFur666

Potential Patron
Kyro said:
EarthFur666 said:
And yeah, you need the Loader to use it, hence why it's in the Loader section of the forum. What also has a password, to make sure you know the stuff in that section will only work with the Loader.

Shame on you EarthFur666, I shouldn't of needed to say/type this because you should of explained it. Lazy mofo, I should smack you. >.>
Don't sass me boy.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Everybody_Chill_Out_I_got_this.jpg

UPDATE:

Project3.png

sclover13

Content Creator
Body mods... BODY mods.... BODY MODDDSS AHARHASJKEHAKHWREAWEHAKJWEH!

We need more!! Better vanilla large thighs, etc. I may be alternating a few of my old mods to accommodate this nice piece of work, Dante. Good Job! 8)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Does anybody know how to mod the neck in Vanilla WITHOUT using the collar template? If I add the new muscular neck as a collar it won't hue shift with the body.

Made an attempt to use the back component for it. What do you think?

Muscular Her
Link Removed

sclover13

Content Creator
Add the neck as collar... Because of how it's animated it not likely going to get mod support (like the face). However, if you make it as a collar you can default it to light skin and then have seperate swf for different skin tones (or have it click-toggleable). This way it's removable (for other variant skin tones).

I think she looks fine with vanilla neck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.