Mortal Kombat 11 (1 Viewer)

TuxPig

Avid Affiliate
Didn't her reveal trailer have her in tights and not with a loincloth? Is this the same outfit or is this different?
This is a different outfit though they are very similar only difference with this one you can get a glimpse at Kitana thighs.

TuxPig

Avid Affiliate

Skarlet has here ponytail back and is showing skin going sleeveless. My only hope now is that netherelm gives her traditional ninja outfit. Seeing skarlet get brutally destroyed and humiliated in her mk9 outfit with mk11 graphics would be a dream come true. (so is kitana and jade)

Attachments

• IMG_20190416_225647.jpg
    IMG_20190416_225647.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 111

Hoopla

Avid Affiliate
This is a different outfit though they are very similar only difference with this one you can get a glimpse at Kitana thighs.
Damn if that's the case it'll be really disappointing if we're getting two skins that are almost entirely identical except in one she's wearing pants. I was hoping the skins would have more differences than that. Hopefully there's more than just 4 or 5 skins.

puca

Club Regular
At this point I think I'm gonna try and hold off on checking out the new fatalities until one of the ryona channels puts out a compilation (only a few days away!), but if you're spoiling for some, this vid has some new ones. A decent chunk are on Revenant Kitana though there's at least one on Cassie and one on Cetrion:

Take a look while it's still up!

Last edited:

puca

Club Regular
So in a non-ryona sense, anybody else gonna be playing MK for the fighting? :wink: Any characters that you're planning on playing?

I'm leaning towards Cassie, Frost or Kung Lao. Cassie looks like she has a balanced fighting style (and she's cute!), Kung Lao looks aggressive and fast (and his throws look so satisfying), and I just love new Frost. Maybe I'll give one of the zoners a chance. Erron Black looks like a fixed Deadshot.

giugo

Swell Supporter
As long as there is a way for me to somehow spend the ingame currencies on skins I want, then the grind isn't that much of an annoyance to me.
All is random, so no, you can't spend in-game currency for the skins you want. You'll spend for a chance to drop the specific gear you want. No more ''ok, Cassie's alt oufit is in that box, gonna grind 20k coins and I'll buy it.'' You can literally play hundreds of hours without unlocking the specific gear you want. Plus, seems Towers of Time are hella difficult. Borderline impossible, and that gives you more coins. Maybe they'll patch the difficulty, maybe not. Or you can spend real money, don't know if you can buy the specific gear or more coins.

It's clear all they want is your money, that's why they never talked about the Krypt before.

It's Injustice 2 2.0. Welcome to the new Era of Mortal Kombat guys, have fun.

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Hearing that the unlocks in the Krypt are now randomized is very upsetting.

However, as much as the grind to unlock things may suck, what is really bothering me is just how limited the skins are in this game. Most of the "outfits" look way too similar to each other. So not only does it seem to be a boring grind, but I don't really have much that I would even be looking forward to unlocking.

Lokolol

Swell Supporter
Awesome, if only she was unmasked...
Glad to hear they addressed the complains about the grinding on the last kombat kast, and promised to "fix it" a soon as possible, making it more fair and increasing the chances to get better gear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.