Mortal Kombat 11

fu11m3ta11

Vivacious Visitor
I've mage to unlocked kitana "unmasked", you got spent 75koins in the shrine, got it at the 5th try
Just spent over 1mill on 75k increments with no Skarlet or Kitana mask less yet. I know it's in there, it's just this damn grind is insane lol. The krypt is a great concept, but God damn does it need better communication on where stuff is located, I assumed they were somewhere in the chests and spent most of my koins there

Lokolol

Vivacious Visitor
Just spent over 1mill on 75k increments with no Skarlet or Kitana mask less yet. I know it's in there, it's just this damn grind is insane lol. The krypt is a great concept, but God damn does it need better communication on where stuff is located, I assumed they were somewhere in the chests and spent most of my koins there
Yeah, this random concept is a real bummer, you can pretty much ending unlocking everything but the stuff you want. I wish I could get kitana blue skin from the story, at least we know for sure the maskless are in the shrine, I'm happy I've got lucky to unlock it fast, wish you luck, now with the new patch might be faster, towers are giving more koins, and there's the 500k giftt

Lokolol

Vivacious Visitor
Also those characters towers are ridiculous, having to perform 75 brutalities and fatalities to unlock the next challenge is insane

fu11m3ta11

Vivacious Visitor
Thank god for the new patch, hopefully Ill get the masks now.

Also those characters towers are ridiculous, having to perform 75 brutalities and fatalities to unlock the next challenge is insane
Yeah that one is rough, I have a macro on PC so it wasnt so bad since AI performs them a lot. I'm farming severed heads anyways, so at least I was planning on needing fatalities anyways. If you think that's bad though, level 4 tower requires 125 fatal blows, 50 flawless victories, and 250 of certain moves.

Lokolol

Vivacious Visitor
There's a glitch for getting the heads
I think there's some trainers for the pc version that unlock everything

Rag40

Avid Affiliate
I am very happy to report that the guy who made the MKX camera mod is back at it again for MK11:

Says he needs to work on a few small issues before he releases a public version for download.

fu11m3ta11

Vivacious Visitor
There's a glitch for getting the heads
I think there's some trainers for the pc version that unlock everything
Holy shit that glitch is a massive timesaver, so easy to pull off too.

Lol, I looked for cheat engine tables a couple days after but for some reason didnt check over the weekend, thanks for the reminder! I dont think you realize how lucky you were to get that mask in 5 tries haha, I gave myself 30 million koins and I think I probably spent 5 mill so far on just getting the skarlet mask, no kitana yet. Here's to hoping I dont get banned, though I think I should be safe since IJ2 and Shadows of Mordor never saw bans.

Last edited:

Tonug

Ryonani Teamster
I'm currently going through the move sets and I think with some clever editing, i think some really good ryona can be made.

Last edited:

fu11m3ta11

Vivacious Visitor
Maskless Kitana uploaded here, being less lazy using matches instead of fatality training so that bruises/cuts show. Planning to upload maskless Skarlet next, followed by maskless Jade, Jacqui, and Cetrion. Probably gonna ignore Sonya and Frost because theyre bottom tier, dont @ me.

Last edited:

fu11m3ta11

Vivacious Visitor
Last edited:

Lokolol

Vivacious Visitor

Hoopla

Vivacious Visitor
DeviantArt Username
http://hoopla10.deviantart.com/

fu11m3ta11

Vivacious Visitor
This is awesome! Will you be doing it for the other girls?
Definitely, but I'm travelling for the next 3 weeks so it will be some time. As for the other girls, Jade is up next, but i will probably only do it for 3 or 4 girls in total, making this video was a real pain in the ass

puca

Swell Supporter
Hey everyone, been downloading and condensing some of my favorite brutality videos to just the females. Thought you might enjoy as well. They're unlisted because I feel bad jacking other people's content. Quick note to all the D'vorah fans - sorry! I didn't include her.

Shao Kahn's Head Kebab:

Cassie Cage's You got BLB'd:

Jade's Deadly Dance

Jade's Flawless:

Kung Lao's Stuck:

Sub Zero's Off With Your Head:

Jax's Buck You:
Mortal Kombat 11 Jax Buck You Brutality on Female Characters

Geras' Paused in time:
mortal kombat 11 geras paused in time brutality on all females

Couple of fatalities too:
Johnny Cage's Deadly Uppercut: