Sonya VS Goro (alt endings) (1 Viewer)

BW30

Club Regular
Here's part V of the "What if Sonya was the Main Character of the 1995 Mortal Kombat Movie" project.

----------

Sonya Blade awoke with a jolt. She quickly calmed herself after seeing Raiden. She was laying in a soft bed in a small hut, overlooking a lake. It would have been peaceful, had this island not been filled with people who wanted her dead.

"Good, you're finally back with us," Raiden said with a smirk. "For a moment, I thought maybe your fight against Sub-Zero ended in a draw."

"Ungh... how long was I out?" Sonya said, sitting up, rubbing her head.

"Only a few hours. Your body should already be fully healed. The magic on this island is incredible."

Sonya moved herself out of her bed, slipped her combat boots back on, and stood up. She was still wearing her black tank top and black shorts, though they were both a bit tattered from her previous fights. "Alright then," Sonya said, cracking her neck, "who's next?"

"Your next opponent is unlike any you've fought before."

"Raiden, I've fought a fire guy, and an ice guy..."

"Well this one's a BIG guy. With four arms. Your next opponent is the current Mortal Kombat champion, Goro."

Sonya remembered seeing the large creature. She wasn't looking forward to facing him, but she had no choice. Johnny was dead, and Liu Kang was still missing. "Any tips?"

"Yeah, don't get hit."

-----

Sonya arrived at the designated place. It was halfway up a large mountain, and she was already feeling a bit tired from going up all those stairs. There were many guards and other people gathered around, after all, this was the last fight between Earthrealm and Outworld before Shang Tsung himself would have to fight... only if Goro lost, of course, which seemed impossible seeing how giant and strong the Shokan prince was.

Goro was already waiting for Sonya. The humanoid creature stood around 8 feet tall, and had four arms. Sonya pushed through the crowd of people into the small open area where the two would fight. The size difference between them was comical. Already people were laughing and pointing at Sonya, saying things like, "He's gonna break you in half!" and "He'll tear you to pieces!" Sonya believed Goro was fully capable of doing these things to her... she would have to be extra careful.

Sonya put up her fists, and Goro laughed, folding his upper set of arms and putting his lower set on his hips. "I've never fought someone so tiny before," he said, standing up as straight as he could to further show how much bigger he was than her. "If I was able to beat your last warrior with such ease," Goro said, referring to Johnny, "then what chance do you have? Earthrealm is surely doomed!"

The crowd cheered and started chanting Goro's name as he started raising his fists and flexing to the crowd. Sonya's face was turning red from anger at his total lack of respect. She stood there with a fierce look on her face, her fists still up, waiting for him to stop showing off.

Shang Tsung, who was among the crowd, called out to his champion. "Finish her quickly!"

"This puny mortal will be no problem," Goro said to the evil sorcerer. "I'll crush her in one blow!"

"Alright then," Sonya said, gathering up all the confidence she had. "Let's fucking do this!"

Sonya Blade burst forward and threw a kick into the giant's stomach. He barely flinched.

Goro laughed and backhanded Sonya across the face with one of his four massive fists.

"GAH!" Sonya's head snapped to the side, and she fell over and landed on all fours. Already she felt dizzy.

"That was just a warm up punch," Goro said. "the next one won't be so soft!" The shokan prince grabbed Sonya by her pony tail and yanked her back up to her feet, then drew back a large fist. Sonya's eyes went wide... she knew she wouldn't take a punch from him at full force.

There was little Sonya could do except close her eyes and pray for a miracle.

No miracle came. Only a large, hard fist.

Goro's fist smashed into the center of Sonya's face. Her nose exploded and blood went everywhere. She cried out in pain, but then went silent when his fist smashed into her face again. Goro peeled back his fist and laughed as he saw his opponent's face. The center of Sonya's face was caved in. Her eyes were crossed, and her mouth was opening and closing as she tried to speak, but the only thing coming out of her mouth was blood.

Goro put one hand on the back of her head, then slammed his fist down into her face one last time. This time her skull shattered completely, and his fist went all the way through into his hand behind her head. He rose his fist in the air, with Sonya's head still attached to it. Her limp body dangled and swayed lifelessly. The crowd cheered as their champion let out a battle cry before he shoved Sonya off of his fist and let her body crash into the ground, her head left an unrecognizable mess of bone, blood, hair, and brain matter.

Shang Tsung smiled as the sky grew dark. "Fatality!" Almost immediately, Earthrealm started merging with Outworld. Shang Tsung's team had won, and Earthrealm would be no more.

Before Goro was able to throw his punch, Sonya hopped up and wrapped her legs around Goro's midsection. This surprised him long enough for her to throw out a hard punch, aimed right at the giant's throat.

"Guh!"

Goro let go of Sonya's hair and she dropped to the ground, landing on her feet. She ducked under a blind punch thrown her way by one of his many fists, and was able to get behind the large creature. She hopped up on his back until she was able to wrap an arm around his throat. He was already choking a bit from the punch, so she was hoping he was weakened enough to be able to choke out. She wrapped her legs around him again, and started squeezing both his midsection and his neck. "Fall... DOWN!" Sonya said through gritted teeth, squeezing him with all her might.

The shokan prince had enough of this tiny human female on his back. With one set of arms he grabbed onto her legs that were around his body, and his other set grabbed onto her arm. In a few seconds, he was able to pry them off.

"Urgh... No!" Sonya shouted, frustrated that she wasn't strong enough to take him down with a chokehold. He had all four of her limbs in his hands, and now she was stuck behind him. She felt herself falling backwards, and let out a scream.

That scream was cut short as Goro landed on his back with her underneath. He simply fell backwards and crushed her under his body. He let go of her limbs and they flopped to the ground. The crowd started cheering. Goro rolled off of his small opponent and got back up to his feet. He looked down at her body as she lay on her back, eyes closed. "Hmm, dead already?" He taunted. The crowd started chanting for him to finish her off.

"Finish her! Finish her! Finish her!"

Goro raised all four fists into the air and let out a battle cry, then he leapt high into the air... much higher than any thought he could possibly jump, then started coming back down fast, his massive feet aimed for the small woman below.

CRUNCH!

"AAAGHGHGH!" Sonya let out a gurgly scream as her chest and pelvis were pulverized under the giant's feet. She coughed up a lot of blood, which covered her face. Her arms and legs twitched as Goro stepped off of her, leaving her body smushed and stuck to the ground. Blood was pooling around her body at an alarming rate. Her wide, fearful eyes looked up at her killer, then they rolled back into her head as she let out one last gurgly breath before everything went still. The crowd went crazy as the small woman's life faded away at the feet of the giant creature.

Sonya's head fell to the side, and her tongue hung out of her mouth. Drool dripped off of her tongue and pooled on the ground next to her. Shang Tsung approached her and put a hand over her face. Her once beautiful skin turned gray as he sucked the soul out of her body, forcing her to spend the rest of eternity under the power of the evil sorcerer. Even in death she would find no rest.

"Your soul is mine!"

Sonya's eyes shot open, and she rolled out of the way just in time to avoid being turned into a human pancake. The stone floor where she just was now had two massive dents where Goro landed. Goro turned to face Sonya, looking shocked that she was not just still alive, but still in fighting form.

This gave Sonya enough time to launch an attack on her own. She wasn't entirely sure how similar shokan biology was to humans, but she was hoping they at least shared one similarity...

Sonya brought her legs together and brought her knees close to her chest, then she pushed out as hard as she could... aiming both feet right between the giant's legs.

BAM!

"AAUUUGHHHH!"

"Bullseye!"

Sonya tried pulling her feet away, but when Goro closed his legs after getting hit, they caught her feet. Sonya pulled and yanked at her feet, and finally they came loose, though her boots were left behind. She quickly got up to her feet, and looked around, trying to find something to help her in the fight. Goro was hurt and out of commission for now, but she was sure he would recover quickly. She saw him grab her boots and crush them in his hands before dropping them and going back to holding his crushed ballsack. Sonya sighed... those were her favorite boots, but she had more important things to worry about now. She turned her back to her opponent, and happened to see a path that led further up the mountain. This gave her an idea.

Sonya took too long to formulate a plan. Goro recovered quickly and reached out for Sonya as her back was still to him.

"Woah! NOO! PUT ME DOOOWN!"

Goro held her up in the air, horizontal and face up above him. One hand was on the back of her neck, the other had her by the ankles. He put his other two hands against the small of her back, then started to push up with those as he pulled down with his others. Sonya's back was bending further and further over his hands. Her hands were gripping his hand around her throat tightly.

"AHH! NO, STOOOP! AHHGH!"

The crowd was going crazy, encouraging Goro to break the woman in half! Goro, not wanting to let his fans down, did exactly that. He pushed up with his hands and pulled down with his others harshly, bending Sonya far past her limits and snapped her spine like a twig with a loud CRACK! Sonya screamed in agony as her body went limp, her arms dangling in the air.

Goro then held her out in front of him, and started bending her some more, until she was completely in half, the back of her head resting against the back of her bare legs. She let out one last scream which faded away and she went totally quiet. Goro then grabbed her by the shoulders and held her out in front of him vertically. He put two more hands on her head, then twisted one set of hands in one direction, and the other set in another direction, snapping Sonya's neck and spinning her head and body at the same time in two different directions. Sonya's head was spun around 180 degrees. Goro held her high up in the air by her head and let out a battle cry. The crowd went wild, and they were chanting his name. "Goro! Goro! Goro!"

Goro dropped the dead Earthrealm fighter at Shang Tsung's feet. He grinned. "Goro wins! He remains the Mortal Kombat champion!"

"Goro! Goro! Goro!"

Shang Tsung looked down at Sonya's dead body with an evil grin. "Flawless victory."

Sonya darted towards the path, through the crowd, and out of sight. The crowd was booing, and Shang Tsung was shouting at Goro. "Follow her! Finish her!"

Goro looked around and saw a brief glimpse of his opponent running away. Trying to ignore the pain, he pushed himself through the crowd and started following her up the path. He took his time, already knowing that it led to a dead end.

Sonya ran for several minutes through the winding path, then stopped just as she reached a dead end. "Shit!" She stood on a small bit of rock that was jutting out of the mountain. One more step and she'd be sent plummeting to her demise. If she turned around and went back, she'd run head first into Goro, which would also lead to her demise. She was hoping the path would have led somewhere higher up, maybe another fighting arena, and maybe she could've thrown him off... but here, there was hardly any room to fight.

"Shit, I can't do anything here!" Sonya decided to head back the way she came, hoping to find another path she may have missed. Instead, she ran face first into Goro. "Ah!" Her face slammed into his rock hard abs, and she fell back on her ass.

Goro was furious with the woman. His sack still hurt like hell, and he wanted her to suffer. He kicked out at the woman while she was sitting on the ground, smashing his foot into her nose. Sonya fell back, clutching her nose and rolling around on the floor as her hands were getting covered in her own blood. He kicked her hard in the side and she crashed into the nearby rock wall. Goro grabbed Sonya's head and lifted her up with one hand, then started pummeling her stomach left and right with his lower set of fists. One, two, three, four, left and right, over and over. Sonya was letting out deep guttural noises as her insides were turned to mush from his beatdown. Soon she was spitting up blood, but he kept up his assault for a few more moments before he slammed the back of her head against the rock wall. He pinned her there with a hand over her face, pushing her hard against the wall.

"How dare you humiliate me like that!" he said, referring to the embarrassing kick he took to his balls. "I am Goro, prince of the Shokan! You are nothing!" In retaliation, he drew back a fist, and slammed it in between her legs. Sonya cried out as her pelvis, and every other organ in the area, was completely destroyed. He then pulled her from the wall and spun her around, then started slamming her face into the wall over and over again.

Goro smashed her face one last time into the wall, denting the wall and leaving her head stuck. Her body dangled from the wall... she was totally out of it, alive, but unaware of what was going on or who she was... Goro didn't give her any time to figure any of that out. He put a hand on the back of her head, making sure she wouldn't fall, then put two hands on her shoulders and started pushing down. After a few seconds, Sonya's body was ripped away from her head with a gross sound of flesh tearing and bones breaking. Sonya's head was left in the wall, still attached to her spine, while her body slid to the floor, blood spraying out profusely from her neck.

The crowd all went quiet as they saw a shadow coming back from the path. They all started cheering as they saw the shadow get bigger and bigger, and they realized their champion was returning. Goro held Sonya's headless body by one of her ankles high in the air, while her head with the spine still attached was held up in another hand. Goro yelled out a battle cry, and tossed both pieces of Sonya back into the center of the fight area for the whole crowd to see.

Sonya decided to wait for Goro to arrive. She would only have once chance at this. She climbed up on a nearby rock to try and catch him off guard. The socks on her feet weren't doing her any favors, causing her to slip, so she pulled them off and tossed them off the cliff. They flew through the air and out of sight, leaving Sonya completely barefoot now.

Goro could be heard yelling angrily as he made his way towards her. Finally Sonya could see him, he was looking away from her, wondering where she could have gone.

"Those were $500 boots, asshole!"

As Goro turned his head to see where the voice was coming from, Sonya kicked out at him.

Goro saw Sonya's bare foot coming at his face just in time and was able to catch it in her hand. "Nice try, puny mortal, but it's time for you to die now!" Goro twisted Sonya's foot, and it broke easily.

"AHHH!"

Sonya hopped up and down awkwardly on one foot while the giant shokan prince kept his grip on her other foot. He yanked her forward and whipped her body into a nearby rock wall. BAM! He whipped her in another direction, and slammed her against another rock wall. BAM! Still keeping his grip on her foot, he held her high in the air, then whipped her down into the ground. Sonya landed on her back, eyes and mouth open in shock from the brutality she just experienced. Little did she know, the worst was yet to come.

Still holding onto Sonya's foot, Goro stomped down on her stomach, then started pulling on her leg. It didn't take long before Sonya's leg was torn from her body. Sonya screamed out in horror. Goro showed Sonya her leg, holding it out in front of her in his hand. "Oh, sorry, does this belong to you?" He then tossed it off the cliff. Then he grabbed onto her second leg.

"No! NONONO! AHHHHGH!"

RIP!

Sonya's other leg was ripped off and tossed off the cliff. Then he went for her arms. One after the other, he tore Sonya's arms off of her body, leaving her just a head and torso, laying on the ground, screaming in agony, and begging for death.

"JUST FINISH ME OFF!" She was sobbing now, unable to endure the pain any longer.

"Fine, but it's a long way down. I wonder if you'll die before you hit the rocks below?" He kicked Sonya's limbless body off the cliff, and she could be heard screaming the whole way down. She disappeared below the clouds that surrounded the mountain. Goro turned around and made his way back towards the crowd. He was excited to tell Shang Tsung the good news. Earthrealm would belong to the sorcerer, and Goro would rule by his side!

Her bare foot crunched his nose against his face.

"AUGH!"

He stumbled around a bit, feeling dazed, then Sonya did a flying leap kick off the rock, hitting him in the center of his chest. He flew backwards, lost his balance, and tumbled off the rock.

Sonya looked over the edge, and was surprised to see him still hanging on, by just one of his four hands.

"This is for Johnny!" she said, then she stomped down on his hand. "Now fall DOWN!" The once proud shokan prince screamed the whole way down. He fell out of view, through the clouds that surrounded the mountain. Sonya sank down to her knees, exhausted. "I did it," she said quietly. "I beat him... it's almost all over..."

Sonya rested a few more minutes, then headed back down the mountain. To her surprise, everyone was already gone. The guards, Shang Tsung... all was quiet.

Sonya jumped when she heard a voice behind her.

"Sonya!"

She spun around quickly, raising her fists, but then her mouth opened in shock.

"Liu Kang!"

She rushed in and hugged him, but when he cried out in pain, she backed off.

"Liu, what happened? Where have you been? Are you hurt?"

Liu Kang was clutching his side and wincing. "I'm... OK... I challenged Shang Tsung while you were off fighting Goro, but he tricked me... then fled to Outworld. Sonya, you have to follow him... I... I can't fight..."

"What are you talking about? Where's Raiden, we have to get you help!" "There's no time for that!" Liu Kang shouted. "Follow Shang Tsung to Outworld... find him... he'll be waiting for you... urgh!" Liu Kang sank down to one of his knees, clutching his side and struggling to speak. "Sonya... It's up to you... Beat Shang Tsung... Save Earthrealm... I know... you can... do it..."

"But..."

"GO! I don't know what he's planning, but you have to catch him now!" "Liu Kang pointed in a direction. "The portal is down there... it will take you to Outworld... Don't worry about me... I'll find Raiden... go on... go!"

Sonya hated leaving Liu Kang behind, and she still had so many questions, but she decided to trust him. She ran off towards the portal to Outworld, leaving Liu Kang there alone.

Liu Kang started laughing as he stood up, his pain clearly gone. Then suddenly, the face of Liu Kang turned into the face of the evil sorcerer Shang Tsung. "Yes, Sonya. Go. I'll be waiting for you there. I will end your life, and the Mortal Kombat tournament will be won by me! Earthrealm will be mine!"

Lightning flashed in the sky, and thunder crashed and echoed throughout the entire island.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.