moreCumSpurts causing frozen spit (1 Viewer)

Shadow0000031

Potential Patron
Hi there - recently discovered SDT and it's great, a lot of the mods are great, but I'm having an annoying problem.

I'm using the moreCumSpurtsV5 mod (and only that mod, aside from the ones that came in the default folder). When I started using it, I noticed that spit strands often completely freeze in place. I think it happens when the spit strand splits into two. You might be able to tell which ones don't belong in the below image:

y5uOqVh.png

I'm using flash player v24, loader version 5.45d.

This is quite a bummer of an error, because I love the moreCumStrands mod otherwise, and I also love spit in general in this game. (In fact, I would also like to use the spitDrool mod, but it also has a perplexing bug [Some Stuff].)

Let me know if I can provide any more information, and thanks for the mods and the help!

Edit: This isn't a problem in moreCumStrandsV3. However, I do prefer V5 for the ability to thicken the cum strands and lengthen the pulses, and for the edging features.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.