Potential Patron
These mods don't seem to be working in more clothing
These are the codes I was using to try to load them

darkareolasmall.mod=Dark Areola small
darkareolamed.mod=Dark Areola mid
darkareolalarge.mod=Dark Areola large
lactating.mod=Lactating Nipple
her wedding ring.mod=Wedding Ring=:CostumeArmwear

If anyone could tell me where I went wrong and how I could fix the codes I would be very grateful, before anyone asks, yes they are in the correct folder and have the correct names.

Attachments

darkareolalarge.mod
1.6 KB · Views: 131

darkareolamed.mod
1.6 KB · Views: 122

darkareolasmall.mod
1.6 KB · Views: 124

her wedding ring.mod
1.4 KB · Views: 144

lactating.mod
4.9 KB · Views: 133

stuntcock

Content Creator
These mods don't seem to be working in more clothing
These are loader mods. moreClothing works with vanilla imports. More info.

If anyone could tell me where I went wrong and how I could fix the codes
You can't do anything with the codes.

You could ask someone to convert the Wedding Ring into an ARMWEAR import (it wouldn't be strictly vanilla, since it would rely on a template extension).

The breast mods could potentially be repackaged as BODY imports.

These mods
Please don't attach miscellaneous mod files to your posts unless you're sharing a long-lost file. It's much more useful to link to the creator's thread so that people can find related stuff, ask for support if they have trouble using the mods, and provide feedback to the author.

Theeone

Potential Patron
My bad, the files were fairly hard to find, I'll try to find them again and post the link to the original thread, my main issue was that I want these mods to be loaded for specific characters and not others, '.mod' files don't really play well with the character save feature. I don't have much knowledge in flash player but is there any way that I could repackage the body mods or just get them to save with specific characters. Thanks.

stuntcock

Content Creator
is there any way that I could repackage the body mods
You need licensed software from Adobe, or technical aptitude with command-line tools. Or you need to ask for help from someone who already knows how to do it.

or just get them to save with specific characters.
Read the newbie guide. It will tell you how to create Character Folders. You can put MOD files into your character folders, so that the MOD gets loaded automatically whenever that character is selected via the in-game roster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.