1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moreclothing loader help

Discussion in 'Help' started by Theeone, Jul 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Theeone

Theeone Potential Patron

These mods don't seem to be working in more clothing
    These are the codes I was using to try to load them

darkareolasmall.mod=Dark Areola small
    darkareolamed.mod=Dark Areola mid
    darkareolalarge.mod=Dark Areola large
    lactating.mod=Lactating Nipple
    her wedding ring.mod=Wedding Ring=:CostumeArmwear

If anyone could tell me where I went wrong and how I could fix the codes I would be very grateful, before anyone asks, yes they are in the correct folder and have the correct names.

Attached Files:

2. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

These are loader mods. moreClothing works with vanilla imports. More info.

You can't do anything with the codes.

You could ask someone to convert the Wedding Ring into an ARMWEAR import (it wouldn't be strictly vanilla, since it would rely on a template extension).

The breast mods could potentially be repackaged as BODY imports.

Please don't attach miscellaneous mod files to your posts unless you're sharing a long-lost file. It's much more useful to link to the creator's thread so that people can find related stuff, ask for support if they have trouble using the mods, and provide feedback to the author.

3. Theeone

Theeone Potential Patron

My bad, the files were fairly hard to find, I'll try to find them again and post the link to the original thread, my main issue was that I want these mods to be loaded for specific characters and not others, '.mod' files don't really play well with the character save feature. I don't have much knowledge in flash player but is there any way that I could repackage the body mods or just get them to save with specific characters. Thanks.

4. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

You need licensed software from Adobe, or technical aptitude with command-line tools. Or you need to ask for help from someone who already knows how to do it.

Read the newbie guide. It will tell you how to create Character Folders. You can put MOD files into your character folders, so that the MOD gets loaded automatically whenever that character is selected via the in-game roster.