More clothing stuck loading 20 of 169 mods (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immunize94

Potential Patron
Why does it get stuck loading? The file it gets stuck at is in the folder and txt file properly.

Faceless

Content Creator
Without uploading the potential problematic file to Google Drive or something so that people can actually take a look, your guess is frankly as good as any.

Immunize94

Potential Patron
Without uploading the potential problematic file to Google Drive or something so that people can actually take a look, your guess is frankly as good as any.

I replaced the moreclothingsettings txt file and it is working again. My guess is that I removed something by accident and couldn't find the said line that I accidently changed.

I guess the next question would be if there is any other txt. file editor I might be able to see the changes history while still using it as the default txt. program?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
notepad++ has a compare feature.
i would be interested in getting a copy of the file, generally an invalid entry should fail and keep loading

Immunize94

Potential Patron
This was the old one. I saved it to try to troubleshoot it myself, but I updated to 7.1, so it's irrelevant for me now. Still interested to get a second opinion though.

Attachments

moreclothingV7settings.txt
23.5 KB · Views: 92

sby

Content Creator
Coder
well, there are errors when i dump this in the latest version, but it still loads the rest so that is good.
wanted to make sure the lastest stuff didn't get stuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.