Moe Chronicle request (1 Viewer)

ShadowX

Potential Patron
Is there any chance to access image files in the game Moe Chronicle that came out on Steam?

Wanted to get access to the girl images involved in the heart catch portion and mod them.

Attachments

• redirect.viglink.com.jpg
    redirect.viglink.com.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 1,817

tigera

Avid Affiliate
In the thread called Hearts Removal Mod of steam community, files with hearts removed are easy to use.

Use neptunia series tools, you can unpack and edit images.
I am changing some images, but it is about half of the character yet.
moero chronicle mod

oh nice! Pls do make a separate thread once your work is completed and if you decide to release it! :3

TwinShadow

Vivacious Visitor
That they are, I made (me being the one who did that little mod on Steam forums) the changes with some help from someone.

As noted in my thread, it is impossible to do a full nude mod right now without some way to externally load the mods, or force the game to read files 2 GB or larger, or someone hacks the compression method or something.

What I posted was a proof of concept, and it took some work to make sure all of the hearts could theoretically be removed. Even then, still impossible due to the aforementioned 2 GB hard limit in the games coding.

astranabeat

Potential Patron
In the thread called Hearts Removal Mod of steam community, files with hearts removed are easy to use.

moero chronicle mod
Already bought the game, about top play it, saw this tread. well I will wait for your mod instead. hope you finish it.

TwinShadow

Vivacious Visitor
Oh hey, my blurb on the 2 GB limit appears to no longer be relevant anymore. This is thanks to a friend of mine on Steam that's been watching the Japanese forums and 2ch.

Aaa1

Vivacious Visitor

moero chronicle mod

Up the current file. Corresponds to 34/50 characters.
Moero Chronicle.7z

There is one wish, please refrain from putting images and links on steam threads.
Although the possibility may be low, I do not want you to have difficulty using mod in the next work or version upgrade.

Could you update this for the 10.05.17 Patch please?
I seem to crash each time a chara texture loads.

astranabeat

Potential Patron

moero chronicle mod

Updated to 10.05.17 Patch
Currently 41/50 characters finished
Moero Chronicle.7z

There is one wish, please refrain from putting images and links on steam threads.
Although the possibility may be low, I do not want you to have difficulty using mod in the next work or version upgrade.
Is this normal ? the girls only nude in battle. but in the screen shot it seem they are nude outside battle too.

astranabeat

Potential Patron
Bottom of the screen characters, you say?
I will have to edit more images, I have not changed it at present.

I thought that it was not necessary because the image was too small.
Priority is given to all the characters.
Screenshots above show they are nake in the INN (I assume they nake in status menu too). but in my game they wear full cloth and only nake when I fight them. do I need to change their costume or raise affection before I can make them nake outside of battle?

Also in the screenshot they are topless. It'd be great if they are full nude.

I really appreciated your work. I never thought this game will get any mod. I mean they are so many characters. many thank to you.

astranabeat

Potential Patron
In my mod, only the second job pants are deleted.
That is because you can destroy costumes in battle with monster girls and let them undress.
First, third and fourth job pants, costumes and underwear are not erased.
(The second job pants are available in the treasure chest of the dungeon)

However, deleting the second job pants also affects the nude flash of the first job pants.
If underwear disappears during nude flash with the first job pants, it is working normally.

If you set a second job pants, yet they are wearing underwear.
That character not yet supported, so it will be changed in the future.
Glad you finish all characters. now I have a question. why some characters only has nipple and down there empty( no texture)? you will finish those characters later or nothing can be done because add pussy texture will cause problem/crash etc?

I knew this is not include in 50 characters but can you make innkeeper naked too? man, she is hottest woman in the game.

Last edited:

TwinShadow

Vivacious Visitor
The innkeeper doesn't have a "nude" texture of any sort. The only way to get her nude is someone would have to re-do basically her entire body. And before anyone asks, the same is true for the shopkeeper.

astranabeat

Potential Patron
I have been lazy because there are many characters and work is hard.

I am currently working to return the resolution of the nude image that I had halved to the same size as the original.
It seems that it will take time, so if you have a request, fix it together.

Inn and shop keeper do not contain nude images, so we need to rewrite them all.
I can not make any promises about them, but I will try it once.
Some characters missing pussy texture because it isn't finish ( Lilia and Leche for exemple. don't know there are another because I just start the game. Leche nude flash has all the texture only her second jop pant missing texture).
I'm glad it isn't because it'd cause bug so you can't add texture. well we can wait. this kind of works take time.

Too bad about innkeeper. just as I thought she doesn't have nude model to work with. the game really miss opportunity. they should make her and shopkeeper secret character.

astranabeat

Potential Patron
I put the resolution of the image back with the original.

I tried changing the shop keeper.
The tail is supposed to move, but when you turn off your clothes the tail will float in the air.
I changed the position and displayed it, but the tail will not move.

Changing the inn & shop keeper seems a bothersome experience.

View attachment 66397
Thank for the mod for these 2 girls. hope you success.

where did you found shop/innkeeper 's naked model to make the mod? I mean those playable girls have their lingerie costume but for these 2 I can't imagine where you found their naked model.

So the tail was a problem, maybe just cut it off. lol
we only see her in town anyways. I'm fine if her tail missing. the real deal is innkeeper. she is beyond hot.

Now every girls is complete, no missing texture anymore? only thing left is extra like shop and innkeeper ?

You said you updated resolution. did you already update download link? it still version 10.05.17. or you just forgot to edit the post?

TwinShadow

Vivacious Visitor
where did you found shop/innkeeper 's naked model to make the mod? I mean those playable girls have their lingerie costume but for these 2 I can't imagine where you found their naked model.

Does not exist. Its a complete redraw almost. The same is true of the Innkeeper.

This is the image of the Shopkeeper's texture, as I literally just ripped it a minute ago: https://i.imgur.com/ngmchH1.png
Just for kicks, this is the Innkeeper: https://i.imgur.com/ezhlLib.png

In comparison to the other girls, here's one I uploaded a long while back of the Dark Elf: https://i.imgur.com/YyJ4Ero.png - This is the basically the texture used for the main conversations, as well as the minigame itself. (only about ~12 of the girls have a unique position in the minigame)

Rabu-Rabu

Potential Patron
Since tidmaker.exe creates tid uncompressed, it seems that the capacity will be quadrupled.
When I told the problem on other forums, there was one who made the tool.
And I could create a tid with the same resolution as the original.
Could you share it, or point to who's made the tool?

astranabeat

Potential Patron
Since tidmaker.exe creates tid uncompressed, it seems that the capacity will be quadrupled.
When I told the problem on other forums, there was one who made the tool.
And I could create a tid with the same resolution as the original.

shop and innkeeper has no nude (lingerie) data.
The image of the previous time has drawn a new portion of the naked part.

So inn keeper also needs to be drawn newly, but I do not want to do because it is bothersome.
shop keepr is unchanged, but I have uploaded the file with the corrected resolution.
So you have to redraw all that. man that is hard. you'd already make them naked if they has lingerie costume like every other girls. I understand why you don't want to do this.

Too bad only 2 stay full cloth. it's almost complete the deck (52 cards)

Hope when next game come you will mod the game again.

TwinShadow

Vivacious Visitor
Because I'm nice and I already posted it on my Steam topic, these are the tools I'm using (well, I'm only using a couple which I'll note in a sec)

Drive Link - The ones I'm using the most are Multi Extractor, nr1_tidtool, and CL3 Editor. They're easy-to-use. The CL3 and PAC editor exe's are simple GUI's that are already in english. The rest of them you simply drag and drop the files and it'll create a directory of the same name of the files. As for making the TID's, you can drag a PNG onto either the TID Maker, or the nr1_tidtool and it'll make the TID for you.

As for the compression, one can use this set of tools: pac_tool_20170930.7z - The README's are in JP, but you can use Google Translate and they are simple enough to use. These are not the same compression methods used by IFFY for the game, but it does work well enough. I'm using a different set that's based on that source code, but otherwise it does the same job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.