MK9 texture injector (1 Viewer)

Rich246

Potential Patron
Oh, extracted .xxx does not mean decompressed .xxx!
Duh.
decompress.exe and extract.exe both get killed by my anti-virus software doe to allegedly being trojans. Anyone else having the problem?

Yep, I turned off my anti-virus and added them to the exception list.

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Thanks for the patience and help.
First try would look promising already, but apparently the Normal Map doesnt work.

Last edited by a moderator:

NotMe

Content Creator
First try would look promising already, but apparently the Normal Map doesnt work.
Seriously? I've lost count of how many times I've fixed that.
Are you using v1.2?

I guess the injector is going to need an overhaul if I want to get it work properly -_-

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Yes, 1.2.
Don't worry, you're doing a great job as it is, getting this working this well this fast.
Clueless wannabe-modders everywhere are thankful I'm sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Trying to mod Jade's alternate costume.
While Sonya_BDMG_NormHQA says it injects properly, it doesn't use the normalmap ingame.

With Jade, I have another problem:
Jade_BDMG_Diff (Which would be the key ingredient to my mod) doesn't work:
"An error occurred during the swap, Source file not found inside the .xxx".
It is there though, and every other Jade_B*.* texture I edited worked just fine (At least it said it injected the DMG textures, and the non-DMG Diff actually shows up in game).

It's both funny and sad how every mod I try to make has exactly one single texture not working x_X

NotMe

Content Creator
v1.3 released:
Changed the way files are found in the .xxx - Should drastically decrease the number of .dds importing to the wrong place
You can now inject multiple files into the same .xxx without having to constantly write the name of the .xxx

Eddyboy can you check if the things that didn't work for you are working with this version?

Rich246

Potential Patron
v1.3 released:
Changed the way files are found in the .xxx - Should drastically decrease the number of .dds importing to the wrong place
You can now inject multiple files into the same .xxx without having to constantly write the name of the .xxx

Eddyboy can you check if the things that didn't work for you are working with this version?

Thank you for the update RoqueDemon, it will make it a lot easier. :)

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Sonya works like a charm now, thanks!
Trying to inject Jade_BDMG_diff now completely crashes the program (I was able to take a screenshot in the 0.2 second until it closes to get the error message).

Basically it still seems unable to locate that special texture for some reason...

NotMe

Content Creator
Trying to inject Jade_BDMG_diff now completely crashes the program (I was able to take a screenshot in the 0.2 second until it closes to get the error message).

Basically it still seems unable to locate that special texture for some reason...
What the... I'll need to check that out. Seems very weird to get that error :/

Oh and I just remembered that this is a SFW area so I'm going to remove those Sonya pics. Sorry :P
Hope you release it soon though. I want to see more of that kind of mods :)

Mharius

Content Creator
You probably would like my Naughty Skarlet Mod, it's really in line with her outfit. ;)

Not sure if it's a bug with the injector, but I don't see any obvious reason for this in the texture files...
BugsEverywhere.jpg

NotMe

Content Creator
You probably would like my Naughty Skarlet Mod, it's really in line with her outfit. ;)

Not sure if it's a bug with the injector, but I don't see any obvious reason for this in the texture files...
View attachment 13080
I'll be waiting for that mod then :P
About the bug... After you inject the texture, open the .xxx with umodel and check the textures there. If there was a problem with the injection it will show up in the textures there.

- - - Updated - - -

While trying to fix your issue I accidentally confirmed that the DMG_Diff's have something to do with transparency :rolleyes:
2013-07-12_00002.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Aaaand v1.4
I'm going to run out of numbers at this rate :P

Fixed filenames with spaces not working properly.
Fixed Jade_BDMG_Diff crashing the injector.

Now get working on those mods ^^

kardiyak

Potential Patron
mk9 ui_e_Kitana.jpg ui_ps_ladder.jpg
You can look at the ui....xxx files for selectscreen and ending images.
but not in there, hd images like your scr.

moschino

Potential Patron
Thank you very much, I found them.
Unfortunately I still can't find the renders used in the loading screen.

NotMe

Content Creator
InjectorV1.5 is done after two weeks of procrastination.
All .Texture2D files from CHAR packages are working. If they're found not to be working I'll eat my hat :mad:
About non CHAR .Texture2D files. I have no idea if they're working or not. I suggest you try them and, in case you find a file that's not working, post the name of the file and package you got it from. If fixes are needed they'll probably be fast.

demonhorde665

Potential Patron
you guys talk about viewing the models how are you extracting them ??? i have a degree in game art design my specialty is 3d modeling. if there is some way for me to extract the model maybe I can find a plug in for teh model format to open the model into 3ds max and do some work on it. let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.