Max Payne 3 (1 Viewer)

monsterman1393

Potential Patron
Just picked up Max Payne 3 today **MINOR SPOILERS AHEAD**

During the nightclub mission I noticed that there were a couple of ryona opportunities, especially on the rooftop. This game seems to have at least a little bit of ryona potential. I can't upload videos from my Xbox, or else I would show you what I meant. Just something to keep an eye on! It's an excellent game by the way! Happy hunting!

~monsterman1393

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
This game is great, but the scene in question is not necessarily what I'd deem ryona. In order to have any appeal to me, the woman has to have willingly placed herself in the confrontation and not been a "normal" woman unwillingly placed in harm's way. The scene in question is effectively a hostage situation.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I've been playing this for the past few hours. I've been enjoying it just as a normal game. There hasn't really been any ryona, although maybe a little guro. I didn't play the second, but the third plays pretty similarly to the first except I can't dive at people in slow motion with a baseball bat. -10 points for this. >:3

But besides that, I know it's a big name game from a big name game developer, but the visuals are pretty awesome. Particularly the animation. Although the main character's stupid hangover visual effect was getting on my nerves at the beginning. It felt like I was supposed to be putting on 3D glasses. Kiefer Sutherland as the voice of Max Payne is great. The gameplay is a little repetitive in the same way Mass Effect's was, but you still feel pretty good about shooting up latins and Jersey douchebags constantly so it's pretty easy to stomach. Anyway, if you're in the mood to run around and shoot up some assholes in slow motion with two pistols while diving through the air, this is a buy. ;)

edit: I guess it isn't Kiefer Sutherland. I thought it sounded like him and saw a few threads around saying it was him though. BEETZ ME.

x_countryguy

Potential Patron
Max Payne has been voiced by the same guy the whole series. He's just been directed and scripted to show more emotion in this game.

archangel

Ryonani Teamster
yea but this is the first time max doesnt speak in his gritty voice.

when i first started hearing it i thought they hired old max for the monologues and some new guy to do all the conversations

M

mr awesome

I've been playing some of the multiplayer and i think theres some good potential in it, but i would need someone to play it with to make a video.
If anyones interested send me a PM, i have the xbox ver. Btw

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.