masturbating with dildo animtools (1 Viewer)

yiggityyo

Potential Patron
i think it would be amazing to see some animations where the guy is invisible and the girl appears to be masturbating with a dildo. would also be awesome to have some kind of squirting mechanic if thats possible. i didnt see any already existing animation mods for animtools that do this, or other mods that do this, forgive me if i dont need to be posting this. anybody else agree looking for something similar?

stuntcock

Content Creator
i think it would be amazing to see some animations where the guy is invisible and the girl appears to be masturbating with a dildo.
If the dildo is between the girl's legs then it will be mostly blocked from view by her right thigh.

Take a look at the <dildo> tag. Some previous mods have moved the dildo behind the girl for the sake of visual clarity, or attached it to a machine (as done by Xteam). But if the dildo is behind or below the girl, then it's difficult to wrap her hands around it and animate the hands convincingly. Her arms simply aren't long enough, and we can't shorten the distance by bending her torso (SDT's anatomy is rudimentary; the girl's spine is a single rigid element which cannot flex).

If you have a different idea (for posing, animation, dildo shape, etc) which might solve the problem, then please feel free to link a reference image or draw a quick sketch.

would also be awesome to have some kind of squirting mechanic if thats possible.
Similar to the above. The immediate problem is that the details would be mostly hidden from view. The viewer might see a puddle appear on the ground, but they wouldn't see anything emerge from the girl's genitals because (unless you've applied a mod) the girl doesn't have any genitals.

@Konashion did not expect anyone to look between her legs, so she doesn't have a complete pelvis. If you try to twist her legs out of the way then the hips will appear very distorted and unpleasant.

But there may be another way of presenting this idea which solves or avoids these anatomical issues. If you can draw a sketch or create a mockup screenshot then you might be able to inspire more interest in your idea.

yiggityyo

Potential Patron
i will likely come up with some sketches and post them on this thread over the weekend. i definitely agree most of the action would be out of view behind the thigh, though seeing the versatility of SDT with animtools id like to think its possible. i think the main thing for squirting wouldnt be seeing it exit the genitals, but the distance factor, like seeing the stream fly out of her reaching a few feet away. or if somehow because the dick was being used as a dildo the guy could be re-skinned and re-positioned for the girl to have a lesbian to squirt onto? alternatively, squirting could be less forceful and just be a bunch of retextured sweat droplets that run down her legs and maybe send a few drops flying off into the air. anal dildoing or a doggie style position would provide a better view of everything forsure compared to ones that would have a leg in the way.

Edit: this would almost definitely require multiple mods to work properly/if at all, or a mod that modifies multiple areas of the game, i am no programmer though im just guessing based on a small amount of self taught information.

Last edited:

yiggityyo

Potential Patron
it appears our friend Rudgar has made some mods with the female masturbating, this one here basically demonstrates what im going for,

Dialogue position: submit & masturbate

as you move the girls head she masturbates faster and faster then eventually cums a few sprinkles that fade away after a second or so. im thinking pretty much this, but either have a stream of "squirt" that acts like a way more liquidy version of the guys cum, and which doesnt fade away after a second, or have a bunch of edited sweat droplets running down her legs and stay on her for awhile and perhaps creade a 2D pool around her legs. the goal for me here is to replace the guy penis texture with that of a dildo, then make him invisible, then have one of her hands be using the hand job animation while holding it the "dildo". but even just a mod with more a more detailed system of her cumming would be incredible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.