Mall Girl (1 Viewer)

limecat

Potential Patron
This is a based on a lot of other dialoges with about 40%~ original content
It doesn't have any dynamic stuff but got loads of differrent dialogue options for every trigger

You meet her at the mall, you get to know each other rather quickly and she invites you suck your dick. You got a major hardon on her but doesn't know her really, she's into kinky stuff, and she invites you to suck your cock hiding in the bushes. She's not really into facials and is more into you cumming down her throat.

You can hold her down to put her arms back, and holding her up makes her put her arms on his legs.

I call her Mall Girl

Some customized hairs.
All in one.

And some characters. Most of the characters use penisrangeV4, morecumspurtsV2, breastSculptV2,
and some other but that's all added in the mods file. (lol it's the same file!)

If you have any problem extracting the files, use 7zip. 7zip is great, and much better than winRAR, and with no annoying popups at every start.

Update 3.0.1
Fixed minor bugs, grammars, dublicate lines, errors.

Update 3.0.2
Removed most of the dublicate lines(I've kept some as I want them to trigger more often), added more triggers like tapping hands, eye movements, arm movements, and so on.

Enjoy!

Attachments

mall girl 3.0.2.txt
31.7 KB · Views: 7,861

V

Vainglory

Thanks for the nice dialogue. But just want to point out that you misplaced a "[" on line 28 for the "ARMS_HIS_LEGS" command

limecat

Potential Patron
Vainglory said:
Thanks for the nice dialogue. But just want to point out that you misplaced a "[" on line 28 for the "ARMS_HIS_LEGS" command
Thanks! :) also, fixed!

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Thanks for the dialogue!

And double thanks for the "characters" for it too!

Looking forward to checking this out!

limecat

Potential Patron
zzaaapp002 said:
Thanks for the dialogue!

And double thanks for the "characters" for it too!

Looking forward to checking this out!
No problem, I've had it planned sharing them some day for quite some time, and hope others do the same. With the new super simple and great character/mod-system there was nothing holding it back!

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Dialogue needs some major work to play correctly. Was going to be nice and correct it but 238 errors is a bit much...

http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3820.0

Try fixing these to get your dialogue up to par.

limecat

Potential Patron
AaRL said:
Dialogue needs some major work to play correctly. Was going to be nice and correct it but 238 errors is a bit much...

http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3820.0

Try fixing these to get your dialogue up to par.
Wow that's crazy.. Never expected it to be that broken..

Mikainox

Potential Patron
Sorry for dragging this back up, but I was really curious to see the character files, but the link sends me to a page and the page says (in German), the file does not exist. Did you take it down? Is there any way for me to obtain those files? If not, sorry to bother you, and thanks for this awesome piece of work. I really like it.

limecat

Potential Patron
Mikainox said:
Sorry for dragging this back up, but I was really curious to see the character files, but the link sends me to a page and the page says (in German), the file does not exist. Did you take it down? Is there any way for me to obtain those files? If not, sorry to bother you, and thanks for this awesome piece of work. I really like it.
NP! glad you like it! My computer is broken, but ill fix the files once its gixed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.