Macnagum's Dialogue : Break The Zen Master! (Mini-game + Dialogue) (1 Viewer)

Tube33950

Potential Patron
In one way you're right. Good luck for the next version.

PS : your english seems to be pretty good, far ahead mine in any case ! I certainly cannot write a decent script in english without a big help translate (especially for idiomatic expressions...).

Macnagum

Avid Affiliate
I found a draft script in my files... and finally completed it.

So Smart Girl 2 is here and I hope you will like the changes. It's all in the presentation page.

Blazer

Vivacious Visitor
For some reason, I can't get it to work. I have DialogueActions and I only can get a few lines...otherwise is a blank white text. Am I doing something wrong?

jase

Vivacious Visitor
She still doesn't give sufficient feedback before shutting down, all her speech and thought bubbles are empty. When I do catch a telling expression, it appears to already be too late to do anything to do anything to remedy it.

I think you got ahead of yourself by calling this version 2. You need to go back to version 0 beta, because this dialog doesn't perform anything like your description of it.

Macnagum

Avid Affiliate
Let's see :
- Install of SDTloader and DialogueActions
- Loading of SmartGirl 2.txt
=> It Work perfectly !

The line ". . ." are not a bug, it means that the girl is is not quite happy / angry (or something else) to express it.

This line is common because the script is turn-based for technical reason : the AI script only works when the game is ready to launch a dialogue. So after a fuck session, the player must leave the girl at least one second to discover the context and decide the most appropriate sentence ( ". . ." is the line by default ).

Honestly I think that is difficult to make a better AI without increased access to the variables of the game, in particular to a reference time variable.

aztlan

Casual Client
The only "time" variable I am aware of is 'frames" which is what sby seems to use in many of his mods when a time interval is needed.

Macnagum

Avid Affiliate
what variable do you mean?

Simply any variable with regular evolution (a timer would be perfect, or frames counter) to know the time since the beginning of the game and between each dialogue, and thus calculate more accurate trends and averages.

Hank East

Content Creator
Hey, your Zen Master dialogue's a pretty neat idea! I'm rewriting it with (mostly) fixed grammar and a few changes in the lines themselves and I'll post here once I'm done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.