SDT 2031 - a.k.a. The One Dialogue (Updated: May 2nd) (1 Viewer)

Which THREE scenario parameters do you prefer? (For those that have played through the dia a few tim

• Romantic relationship

Votes: 33 20.4%
  • BDSM relationship

Votes: 33 20.4%
  • Incestous relationship

Votes: 48 29.6%
  • Willing female attitude

Votes: 51 31.5%
  • Submissive female attitude

Votes: 51 31.5%
  • Scared female attitude

Votes: 36 22.2%
  • Silent male attitude

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Encouraging male attitude

Votes: 18 11.1%
  • Violent male attitude

Votes: 22 13.6%

• Total voters

Slingerbult

Content Creator
I'm on a mac so I'm not really sure what "running mod folder .exe" would entail, but I don't think that's the way to go about it. You load the mods through the loader. That's why it's called... the loader. The Loader should be the only program you'll need to run. Just load the mod as you would load a dialogue, but use the mod box instead of the dialogue box. I don't think I can explain it better than that, sorry.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Slingerbult, I wanted to revive this dialogue, and now that DialogueActions works again (download v0.98.2 or higher, people) there's one major issue in the dialogue that should be solved:

int1:"Welcome to your SDT digital retro experience! %0AYou are only a few steps away from your fully customized erotic adventure! [RelSelect%3A %3A ]" {"style":"Thought","set":{"PROG":2}}
This line has spaces and special characters in a trigger.
If you fix that one, there's a bunch (37) of Double spaces in there, but that's not very important.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.