Lesbian Slave Trainer (Slave Trainer 1.2 Mod) (1 Viewer)

NyxAtlas

Potential Patron
At present:
This is a modified dialogue from WeeWillie's Slave Trainer 1.2. It's pretty much the same except that in this scenario you are a lesbian who kidnapped the girl in question to turn her in into your personal slave.
Future:
I will modify it more so that it works more with the scenario I have in mind that will have outfit changes, tattoos, piercings, makeup changes, and breast expansion.

Feedback, help, and suggestions are welcomed.

The comments of the Mod have been modified to reflect that this not a 100% original Mod my by me.
Based on: Slave Trainer 1.2

Attachments

Lesbian Slave Trainer V1.txt
90.5 KB · Views: 2,977

WeeWillie

Content Creator
I'm happy you got use out of my dialogue. I only ask that you change the comment header at the top to mark yourself as author, with credit to me as providing the initial bulk, if you could please.

I don't want to steal any of your enjoyment of writing your own script, but if people would like Slave Trainer to support a female lead, I could make the dialog support both male and female. I can't check for a female body, but I can check if the player's name is something like "Mistress", and then have it work as lesbian/shemale sex. That way there wouldn't be two versions that diverge (except maybe for 1.0 versus 2.0 using Dialogue Actions, and 3.0 using Animtools).

However, if you are doing this work for your own enjoyment and don't want to wait on changes from me, then by all means have at thee. Enjoy!

NyxAtlas

Potential Patron
Oh Sorry WeeWillie, I meant no disrespect by this Mod and I will edit the comment. I just wanted it to make more sense with the kind of scenario I use it for. And I hadn't noticed that you had updated the Salve Trainer dialogue.
I would love that the lesbian and hermaphrodite support to come from you since it is your Mod and your better at this than me.

I only made this originally for my self but later on I discovered there is almost no dialogues that have a Lesbian scenario in them, so I decide to share it for anyone else who wanted a lesbian scenario.

But then after I saw your Trials of the Sorceress Mod I got a little ambitious and started dreaming of what mod I could make that fit one of my dream scenarios.

But I am no yet ready to start my own mod.

Still I would like for you to add Lesbian and Hermaphrodite support because I do like the progression of the breaking of the mind of the slave you implemented. And may be some day I will reals my own orignal mod.

And sorry again for not changing the comments.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Quick question for you NyxAtlas: Will you be using Slave Trainer 2.0 with Dialogue Actions, or do you just use vanilla SDT? I'd like to only support one version, and right now that is 2.0. If I add lesbian/shemale support to that, and left 1.0 alone, would that cover you?

f93

Casual Client
NyxAtlas said:
I discovered there is almost no dialogues that have a Lesbian scenario in them, so I decide to share it for anyone else who wanted a lesbian scenario.
It's kind of a limitation of SDT that you can't really have lesbian scenes without a strapon (which ejaculates) or one of the girls being a futa. I'm working on one which could easily be turned into a lesbian dialogue, but it will need separate variables to track "his" pleasure (which will need to be checked before certain lines), the [HIDE_PENIS] trigger from DialogueActions, and a very limited assortment of line types.

NyxAtlas

Potential Patron
Yes leve 1.00 alone I've been testing 2.00 and it much smoother. If I plan to Mod a version in the future it would be Slave Trainer 2.00 or whatever is the latest version.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
I just posted Slave Trainer 2.1 in my main thread, which now supports a female player. Just name your character "Mistress", "Maam", or "Madam", and the girl will refer to you as "she" and "her".

NyxAtlas

Potential Patron
Thanks WeeWillie. Now I am wondering if I should leave this Mod here or what. What do would you prefer WeeWillie for me to delete this Mod or to just leave it here?

WeeWillie

Content Creator
I don't mind either way. Just let me know if you have any feedback for my new version. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.