Latex Elbow Gloves with Changeable Colors (1 Viewer)

Zenacalelith

Potential Patron
Can someone make me some Latex Elbow Gloves with Changeable Colors (.swf file type if possible) or if they have already made made send me the link

Thank You
Zena

sby

Content Creator
Coder
if dante happens to see this, he could probably grab the stuff he already made for other latex suits and hue shift them.

to dante: somewhere in your conversion to pure vanilla, the breast slider compatible latex suit of trinity from matrix was not ported over, the loader version was hue shifted and is still around though. not sure what other full latex suits you have.

just going to say, this could be a good time to try out my alternate loader template ;D

edit - i'll probbaly grab a copy for moreclothing as well if this is made

mike

Casual Client
This would require the loader because the vanilla template doesn't have a hand costume layer. Hue shifting the hands would mean hue shifting the whole body at the same time.

Here's what I have so far, not sure that's what you're looking for since there aren't any references.

Attachments

• screenshot0001.png
    screenshot0001.png
    274 KB · Views: 337
  • screenshot0002.png
    screenshot0002.png
    307 KB · Views: 456

Zenacalelith

Potential Patron
Mike said:
Here's what I have so far, not sure that's what you're looking for since there aren't any references.

I didn't include reference pics because I was asking for a latex/shiny version of the basic vanilla elbow gloves, and did not think that they would be necessary. A loader version will be just fine for me.

Attachments

• SDTR1.jpg
    SDTR1.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 497

PaulMaul3rd

Potential Patron
Shame we can't just use a swf file for it. I like both but shiny and past the elbow are very nice sir... very nice. But either way I'm glad this has steam in it and something is happening, keep up the good work guys!

mike

Casual Client
Zenacalelith said:
I didn't include reference pics because I was asking for a latex/shiny version of the basic vanilla elbow gloves, and did not think that they would be necessary. A loader version will be just fine for me.

mike

Casual Client
I'll finish this before the end of the week. I've got a black and a pink version so far but none of them respond to hue shifting very well. I'll include it anyway, maybe I'm not skilled with hues.

Question : should the gloves end higher on her upper arm ? If so where do you want it ?

Zenacalelith

Potential Patron
Mike said:
Question : should the gloves end higher on her upper arm ? If so where do you want it ?

If possible I would like them to be the same height as the vanilla elbow gloves, also could you please add a little more shine around the hand and fingers.

Thank you very much for working on this.

PaulMaul3rd

Potential Patron
Would it be too much to say both? Choice is even better, but I look forward to seeing what you put together none the less Mike. Keep up the good work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.