Kippids Mods 7:32am Nov.25 EST Ton of New Stuff READ HEADER (1 Viewer)

Kippid

Potential Patron
MG said:
This is just my level of commitment at this point.
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/ccffb06993/

Code:
If you want to be taken seriously, then make serious content.
We don't recognise intent but actual tangible work.
It's one thing to fill requests and produce unique files, it's another to slap a new logo on the same template shirt repeatedly.
A lot of people have worked for a title that represents what they do, you're asking to be considered equally as hard working.

EDIT:

The plan is to generate thumbnails for each mod in here, when I can do that in an automated way I'll probably update this OP.
Perhaps it's wise to keep in mind that a title is just a title, along with Karma these are two things that should NOT motivate you in any way.
If you need either of these to justify contributing you're doing it for the wrong reason.

Bluey5

Potential Patron
Re: Kippids Shirts 9:30am EST

Nice shirts! You should also put these <a href=http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4654.msg69078#msg69078>here</a>. It would be much appreciated. Looking forward to other shirts you are going to make!

Synonymous

Content Creator
Re: Kippids Collars First Creations Final Collar Cuff Update 7:05am EST

It's always nice to see a new modder, especially one with hooves

The way the post is set up right now makes it hard to find specific mods from the preview images
All the downloads are at the bottom

Organize it to your liking, but the idea is to make it easy to browse for visitors and less of a hassle for you to manage

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Re: Kippids Collars First Creations Final Collar Cuff Update 7:05am EST

hey there, welcome to the forum n stuff ;D

looks like some good stuff, i would suggest using thumbnails for viewability

Kippid

Potential Patron
difficult to find

Thanks for pointing that out. I was still nooby to the posting. I only attached the previews in line full text. I attached the attachments all in proper order so it was easy to just throw them all in line full image.

Kippid

Potential Patron
Posting for your dude to throw in game

I'm still creatively geared. Once I have a good chunk of stuff I will happily post them on that page. If he decides to make them before I post them to him he has my permission to use any of my mods, but he will have to grab them from my site. If it's easier I have all of my .fla files, but again he will have to wait a week or two before I am ready. If he wants them a specific deadline I will try to post them before that time.

wow1337

Potential Patron
Re: Kippids Mods 8:30am Update!!! Read Header

Most of the imports don't work for me. Did I miss something ?
Tried Loader version, SDT_1_21b, SDT_1_17_1b

Kippid

Potential Patron
Re: Kippids Mods 8:30am Update!!! Read Header

All of the slut shirts have alpha value and support RGB. You may have used a mod of mine and were unable to see the detail because your color was not in contrast to the designs color. I don't actually use the loader. I use the normal game file, and I click The modding tab then swf mod...They all work for sure. I'm not sure what the compatibility is with the loader because I myself don't use it. If you use the loader these mods should still be compatible if you load them through the game main modding tab swf mod option. I'm 90% sure you just didn't play with the color and alpha value enough to provide color contrast. All of these should produce image if you try a yellow shirt. They look best on a black or white, but some images won't even show on a black or white shirt because the designs themselves are mostly created in black or white.

Bluey5

Potential Patron
Re: Kippids Mods 6:30am Nov. 22 Comedy Mod

Awesome shirts! Keep up the awesome work!

Any chance your going to organize all of this stuff though?

Kippid

Potential Patron
organize my stuff

Unfortunately this is as organized as it gets until I get promoted to artist.

ramius

Potential Patron
Re: Kippids Mods 6:30am Nov.23 EST Dildo Mod

That dildo mod is fantastic, great work. Also who's hair is that with the Demon Skull Slut shirt?

Kippid

Potential Patron
Re: Kippids Mods 6:30am Nov.23 EST Dildo Mod

Thanks for the replies guys. I'm glad you are enjoying my stuff. Unfortunately I don't recall who made the hair you're asking about. It's titled a generic "ponytail" and it was the fifth one i downloaded. Sorry, but I won't be able to help you find it. I tinted it to that color. It's original is a more blondey color.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Synonymous said:
The way the post is set up right now makes it hard to find specific mods from the preview images
All the downloads are at the bottom

Organize it to your liking, but the idea is to make it easy to browse for visitors and less of a hassle for you to manage

sby said:
i would suggest using thumbnails for viewability

Bluey said:
Any chance your going to organize all of this stuff though?

Kippid said:
Unfortunately this is as organized as it gets until I get promoted to artist.

That's not how it works.
Clean up your thread in the following way:

Upload images to an external host such as Dropbox.
When embedding images you can modify the tag to [IMG width=300] to reduce horizontal size.
Upload files to an external host such as Hostr, Box, Solidfiles.
Link to the files under each preview.
Use spoiler tags for each category, shirts/accessories/whatever.

If for whatever reason you cannot clean up your thread then I'll have to manually clean it up.
This will mean the loss of control over your files because I'd have to host them offsite.

Kippid

Potential Patron
Cleaning up my thread

Have to do what you have to do. I'd appreciate your effort. I don't mind sharing my stuff, but my original comment still applies. It's just extra steps I have to take when making mods that I don't care to do at this point. After making 75 mods which I feel are reasonably decent and contacting anonymous about becoming an artist. 3 days I haven't received a reply. I don't mind the hobby level of sharing, but if I need to be serious I'd like to be taken serious. I don't want to be the guy who post pictures of awesome mods down the road and doesn't even bother sharing. This is just my level of commitment at this point.

Bluey5

Potential Patron
Well...wouldn't it make sense to organize the OP? I'm not sayin...just sayin.

Awesome new shirts btw!

Kippid

Potential Patron
shadow5000

No, lol. Even that probably wouldn't motivate me enough. My entire existence lacks structure. It's a blessing I've managed this much truthfully. If someone would prefer me to hand them my new submissions in one lump sum so they can post them formally and organized that would be preferred by me.

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
Re: shadow5000

Kippid said:
No, lol. Even that probably wouldn't motivate me enough. My entire existence lacks structure. It's a blessing I've managed this much truthfully. If someone would prefer me to hand them my new submissions in one lump sum so they can post them formally and organized that would be preferred by me.

Well, organization is key to this site, and it's better to do that sooner rather than later. Also don't leave your thread in the hands of MG. It's your thread, why should he have to upload all your stuff from an offsite host? If you aren't going to do this, you might have a bit of trouble. Not from me, but from new users or guests, or the admins saying that you're taking too much space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.