Silver Giantess: What If... (1 Viewer)

Soba

Casual Client

Prologue: A Naive Silver Goddess​

43812911_p0_master1200.jpg
Alien_Valky_29color.png

Ultra Madam, is an Ultra alien who is a member of the Galactic Security Forces Headquarters in the S53 Galaxy. She is a new recruit to the GSF and became an Ultra Warrior at the age of 20. She is the top graduate of the GSF Academy and the strongest Ultra of her class.

Her strength and fighting skills are on par with other veteran Ultra. With the code name "Silver Giantess", she became the strongest Ultra in the S53 Galaxy. Silver Giantess consistently defeated and captured aliens who were wanted by the GSF.

The young Silver Giantess enjoyed something of a commanding presence in the GSF, becoming the GSF's main force to eradicate the aliens that plagued the S53 Galaxy. Being the strongest Ultra in the GSF also made her hailed by the other members, everyone in the base worshiped her like a goddess.

But one day, a mysterious female alien came to attack the GSF headquarters unexpectedly. The unidentified alien openly challenged the most powerful Ultra in the S53 Galaxy, the Silver Giantess.

“I heard that she is here... The Silver Giantess...” The female alien said after landing with a loud explosion in front of the GSF headquarters.

“Looks like she'll be a good punching bag for my training to conquer some planets.”

The female alien's appearance was dominated by a dark purple color and golden armor on her arms and thighs. Her fingers were adorned with gold-colored iron claws as well. Her red hair waved with the breeze as she stood proudly challenging the Silver Giantess to a one-on-one duel.

By the look of her appearance, the female alien was Valky. An alien who is known as a skilled fighter and enjoyed finding ways to make her name known to the people.

The GSF of course did not stand still, they immediately formed a defense by launching anti-alien aircraft. Five aircraft formed a formation and fired missiles at the aliens. The missiles landed accurately on the 72-meter-tall alien. Explosions erupted as the missile collided with Valky's body.

Dark smoke soared into the sky...

“These are just child’s play,” Valky's hand swept away two jets with a single motion from within the smoke, “Bring me the Silver Giantess!”

A loud explosion came from Valky's back.

Valky looked over her shoulder while fanning the smoke that was blocking her view, “There you are.”

A female Alien Ultra stood heroically in front of Valky. She was a "Goddess" who was the GSF's primary weapon and the strongest Ultra in the S53 Galaxy, Silver Giantess.

Her body is muscular and well-toned, indicating that she takes good care of her body. Before taking on a giant form, Alien Ultra had the body of a human. Silver Giantess took care of her body in that form and played a significant role in her giant form.

Living up to her nickname, Silver Giantess' skin was cloaked in silver with red tattoos lining her torso as well as her wrists and legs. Her large breasts were covered by a small golden elastic harness that ran across her chest to her arms. The harness was so small compared to her breasts that it could be said that it was just to cover her nipples.

After the black smoke had cleared from her sight, Valky could finally get a clear view of the Silver Giantess who would be her dueling rival.

“Hmm? I didn't expect you to be a perverted exhibitionist.” Valky said after observing Silver Giantess' appearance.

“Guh!?” Silver Giantess could only reply with a mumble. All Ultra Aliens lose their ability to speak normally after transforming into their giant form. But that wasn't a problem as their powers remained the same depending on their human form.

But what Valky said is a little bit true, anyone who sees Silver Giantess for the first time will definitely think that she is a perverted exhibitionist. The red tattoo on the Silver Giantess' torso does cover her crotch, but it is just a regular tattoo. Basically, she fights half-naked without using any protection on her pussy. Her vulva is clearly visible if looked at carefully, and even her clitoris, if heavily aroused, can be seen clearly from any angle.

But that's not a problem for the mightiest Ultra in the whole galaxy, she doesn't have to worry about that when she goes into battle, as her perfect record of never losing a fight speaks for itself. Today was no different, Valky's challenge was just like all the other aliens she had defeated in the past.

“Too stunned to speak, huh? Then I'm speaking the truth. That makes it easier for me to strip you naked later after I break you.”

Valky taunted Silver Giantess with a finger wag, “Come. Give me your best shot.”

“JAAAA!!”

Silver Giantess charged at Valky with both hands outstretched in an attempt to test of strength. The Goddess pushed Valky with all her weight. Superior in terms of physical stature, Silver Giantess managed to bring Valky to one knee.

Sensing her superior strength, Silver Giantess released her right hand and landed a hard punch to Valky's face.

“UGGH!!” Valky, who was caught off guard by the punch, lost strength in her arms. Silver Giantess' left hand punched her once again, sending her crashing on her back.

Not to let their guard down, Silver Giantess took a defensive stance to anticipate Valky's counterattack. But the counterattack didn't come, Valky just stood there after taking the blows. The alien looked fine and started walking towards Silver Giantess.

“I don't know if I should be happy or disappointed about you,” Valky said as she approached the Silver Giantess, "You haven't unleashed 100% of your power, right?”

The Silver Giantess still had no idea what Valky was going to do. Valky's getting closer made her a little uncomfortable, but she didn't detect any threat from the alien.

Until they finally came face to face...

“Ohh? I didn't expect you to be so calm in a situation like this. I'm your opponent, you know? Give me some fun!” Valky threw a punch at Silver Giantess's face as she lowered her guard.

But the Silver Goddess did not flinch, Valky's blow was nothing more than a mosquito sting to her. Valky's punch was only returned with a stare from Silver Giantess' eyes that seemed to be telling her to go back.

Again, Valky delivered a punch to Silver Giantess' head and it didn't do much. As he sent a third fist with his right hand, the Silver Giantess swatted it away and lifted Valky up. The GSF's guardian goddess hurled the invading alien away from her base.

“UAAAGH!!”

Silver Giantess made her way to Valky, who was now on her knee and still trying to stand. Not to waste any more time, she tried to land the final blow to end the fight.

“JAAA!!!”

Silver Giantess' fist was caught easily with one hand by Valky...

“Still not fun... It turns out I was expecting too much from a punching bag.”

A heavy blow hammered the Silver Giantess' solar plexus.

“OOUUGH!?” Silver Giantess' eyes widened and all the air inside her body was forced out by the heavy blow.

The impact was so powerful that shockwaves formed from her abdomen and traveled all the way to her back. Silver Giantess's athletic body was like being hit by a heavy wrecking ball at high speed. One second later, an uppercut accompanied the heavy blow and struck the stunned and traumatized Silver Giantess on the chin.

“GUHAA!?”

A giant body flew across the air, that's right, not only did it be knocked away, Silver Giantess' body went flying and crashed into the ground with a tremendous impact. A crater was formed as a result of the devastating impact of the 70-meter-tall silver giant's falling body.

“OGGH!!? OOOGGH!!?” The Silver Goddess who had never lost a fight before finally received devastating pain. She hugged her stomach which had been easily crushed by Valky.

Those two punches were the hardest she had ever felt, she even almost lost consciousness when she took the destructive blow to her solar plexus. During her previous battles with aliens, Silver Giantess was used to winning and this was the first time an alien had been able to take her down with one simple combination of attacks.

Still stunned by Valky's sudden burst of power, Silver Giantess slowly rolled herself over and opened her arms that hugged her stomach to ease the pain. But that was a fatal mistake.

The bright sunlight that shined into her eyes suddenly faded. A silhouette charged down from the sky at full speed...

“OOOOOGGGOHH!!!?”

Valky launched like a rocket into the ground, she aimed her knee and landed a crushing blow on Silver Giantess' solar plexus as if she was trying to further traumatize the Goddess with her power.

Silver Giantess spit out her saliva as soon as Valky's knee sunk into her stomach, the impact of that attack was ten times more painful than the previous one. Another crater formed in the center of the one created by her crashing to the ground.

Silver Giantess finally realized that her solar plexus was Valky's main target. After she took that uppercut, she tried to anticipate getting hit in the head because the impact was so severe, but Valky caught her off-guard.

One of Valky's knees buried into her stomach and pinned her against the ground, leaving her immobilized. Her left arm was also trampled by Valky's right leg, in an attempt to counterattack, Silver Giantess lashed out with her unrestrained right hand.

Valky's left hand caught the strike, “Nice try. But my turn is not over yet.”

Things got even worse for Silver Giantess. With no chance to attack or defend, a devastating blow from Valky's right fist struck her in the head.

“GUAAH!!”

Then a backhand slap whipped the right side of her face.

“GYAAGH!!”

Still not satisfied, Valky grabbed the Silver Giantess by the face and forced the Goddess to look at her. She punched Silver Giantess right in the center of her face, her knuckles smashing the strongest Ultra's nose.
“UGH...!?”

To end her combo, Valky smashed the Silver Giantess' forehead with a hammer fist right on the tiara.
Silver Giantes' eyes wobbled, and the hammer punch nearly knocked her out. The color timer started blinking, indicating that she was running out of energy. But Valky repeated her combo from the beginning, punching, slapping, and finishing it off with repeated hammer punches. Heavy thuds accompanied those brutal beatings as Silver Giantess' legs twitched each time her head was beaten mercilessly.

Although the bodies of Alien Ultra and most other aliens did not bleed easily, the pain received by their bodies could still be felt. The relentless hammer punches now KO'd the Silver Giantess for the first time. Her color timer stopped blinking, and the light in her eyes disappeared as well.

The Silver Goddess was defeated for the first time. Valky stopped her attacks and enjoyed her victory. She had brutally KO'd the Silver Giantess. But she forgot about GSF, Silver Giantess was not doing it alone, the GSF aircraft returned to attack her with rockets.

"Guh! You guys didn't give up after seeing this weakling lost to me..." Valky released the unconscious Silver Giantess' hand from her grip and swept at the planes, but they managed to avoid her.

Little did she know, the planes were just a decoy. A light began to illuminate the Silver Giantess' arms.

“What!?”

It was Silver Giantess' ultimate attack, the Lightning Ray. A beam of light that successfully pulverized her enemies. With her posture prevented from evading, Valky was forced to block it with both arms, which she put up as a shield for her body.

“GWAAAHH!!!”

Valky was blown away by Silver Giantess. Both female fighters had taken severe damage, or at least that's how the Silver Giantess felt right now. The Silver Goddess tried to stand up but her battered stomach forced her to double over. Her solar plexus was noticeably bruised blue from Valky's beating.

She slowly raised her body while enduring the pain in her abdomen. She was still staggering from the head trauma that made her slightly dizzy. She quickly set up a defensive stance again, because she knew that her opponent this time was not easy to beat, as she was KO'd immediately after being hit repeatedly on the head.

So that's what it's like to lose badly for the first time, Silver Giantess looks even warier now.

Valky emerged from the surrounding dust, “The sun, huh? I completely forgot about that. Well, this is how it should be. It's just getting more and more interesting!”

Alien Ultra received its energy from one of the suns in the S53 Galaxy illuminating their planet. The closer the sun is to the S53 area, the stronger the effect for Ultra. However, the sun's effect can only restore the energy accumulated in the color timer, there is no healing effect.

Silver Giantess' color timer restarted, its energy replenished but it was not full. Each successive use of the energy makes the color timer's endurance decrease. In turn, the maximum energy limit is reduced as well.

The Goddess already knew her opponent's strength. She couldn't fight her in a hand-to-hand fight anymore because it would be a total defeat. Lightning Ray was her main favor, but she could not use it carelessly, from the beginning she had not seen Valky's speed. Silver Giantess couldn't let her guard down and waste her energy on Lightning Ray which would end up missing the target. Furthermore, the energy used for Lightning Ray was so high, she preferred to save her energy to withstand Valky's attacks and look for openings to shoot Ray from close range.

“Hoo? You're good at reading situations, as expected of an Ultra fighter. This has just started, right? I'll be more serious if you're serious as well!” Valky charged, her speed apparently normal to Silver Giantess who was already anticipating her next move.

To slow down and interrupt Valky's running path, Silver Giantess fired a Lightning Ray from her finger. The Lightning Ray was a smaller version of the one she had used before, the energy used wasn't as great, but the damage done wasn't as damaging either. That alone was enough to disrupt Valky's movement.

Valky of course knew how powerful the Silver Giantess' Lightning Ray was, she dodged every lightning shot from her enemy's finger. As Valky got closer, she ran to Silver Giantess' left side.

The Ultra Alien halted her shots and set up a stance to deflect Valky's oncoming attack. Spotting that Valky had raised her right hand, Silver Giantess had prepared both of her arms to catch the attack. She planned to throw Valky using her momentum.

Valky's speed suddenly increased dramatically. The alien quickly lowered down and caught Silver Giantess by the left leg. Managed to catch her off guard, Valky rotated her entire body and rolled the Goddess to the ground.

“GUHAA!?”

Silver Giantess kissed the ground with her face. Her combat experience taught her that falling on her stomach was one of the most dangerous positions to be in when fighting, as she had directly turned her back on her opponent.

With her legs still pinned by Valky, Silver Giantess shielded the back of her head to avoid getting hit on that spot. While defending, she attempted to release her leg from Valky's grip by kicking with her right foot.

But Valky made an unexpected move, she sat on Silver Giantess' back and hugged the Goddess' legs under her armpits, and pulled her up. This position was completely strange to her as she was pinned to the ground with her legs completely locked. Her spine was forced to bend towards the opposite direction by Valky to the point where it felt like it was going to snap. Her crotch was exposed and was right in front of her enemy's face.

“GUAAAHH!!!”

“It seems that your fighting experience is mediocre at best. You really don't know this submission hold, eh? This is Boston Crab, I studied the fighting styles of every planet in different galaxies. That is the reason why I made you my punching bag, you are the perfect prey. Now, break!”

“GAAAHHHAA!!!”

Valky was right, up until now Silver Giantess had only been fighting against aliens who only had the instinct to survive. Her enemy this time possessed a proper brain and combat skills. Valky attempted to break her back with the Boston Crab but she could only let out a miserable scream.

But Valky is an alien who likes to show her dominance. She loosened the hold and lowered Silver Giantess' legs a little, "I just realized, why am I rushing to finish this? My victory can be secured with this submission, let's play around for a bit."

Valky pulled the Silver Giantess's leg again with her full strength.

“UGGAAAAHHHH!!!”

Silver Giantess' back was again bent to its full extent. Every time she felt her back was about to break, Valky loosened the hold. It happened over and over again, when her back was about to snap, Valky spared her. Until an unexpected thing happened and Valky realized it...

“Ahh... Of course, you're still a woman. But I can't believe that you get aroused while in such pain! Have you no shame!? A ‘masochist’...? No, a ‘masochistic slut’.”

Silver Giantess' pussy gushed a transparent liquid. Her pussy is soaked and she doesn't know why. The pain she was receiving turned her on even more. This was the first time she felt a strange feeling in her vagina. Is this what they call sexual pleasure? Is this masturbation? Or is this actually her true nature? What is a 'masochistic slut'?

Spending 20 years of her life just training and fighting against malicious aliens made her know nothing about it. When she was being trained as an Ultra warrior, she had heard about 'sex' but didn't learn about it because she thought it wasn't important, all she cared about was fighting, fighting, and fighting.
It made her become too naive. Naivety is her ultimate weakness. Being KO'd once was nothing compared to having an orgasm for the first time in her life. It was proven by the fact that after her first orgasm, her color timer immediately blinked just like after she fired the Lightning Ray.

Her body felt like it was drowning in a sea of pleasure and her drenched pussy became the physical manifestation of the 'ocean waves' proving that she had completely submitted to sexual pleasure.

“Well, let me tell you the difference between pain and pleasure, you're embarrassing yourself here, you Perverted Warrior.” Valky released Silver Giantess's left leg, who was overwhelmed by the sudden pleasure that came over her body. She then pulled the Goddess' right leg and locked her in a Half Boston Crab.

“AAAHHHNN!!”

“'Aahn'? What the hell was that? That wasn't a pleasure, you idiot. Come on, try to figure it out again.” Valky pulled the Silver Giantess' right leg with all of her strength, she applied a different kind of pressure than before. She tried to injure the Silver Giantess' leg and damage the muscles in her thigh this time.

“GAAAAHHH!!?”

“That's right, that's pain. Then this is a pleasure!” Valky pierced Silver Giantess' pussy with two fingers.

“AAAHHHHHNNNN!!!!” The miserable Goddess climaxes instantly while squirting tons of nasty juices.

Valky's fingers drilled into her pussy and forced her to have multiple orgasms. Her squirts didn't stop and got even more intense. Silver Giantess' muscular body, as Valky sat on it, twitched every time she squirted. Her clitoris is getting engorged and adding another perverted scene to her obscene show.

The Silver Giantess' gushing juices flooded the ground. The muddy, lewd sounds and obscene moans echoed all the way to the GSF headquarters which seemed to have given up at the sight of their strongest Goddess being put on the verge of a humiliating defeat.

Valky's brutal intent to humiliate Silver Giantess still continued. She pulled her opponent's leg as hard as she could, tearing the muscles and tendons of her leg.

“GYAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!” Silver Giantess' screams of agony and pain replaced her erotic moans as her right leg was paralyzed by having her muscles and tendons violently torn by Valky.

Valky released the submission and spun her body around, taking her eyes off Silver Giantess' endless squirt show and aiming for her head. One solid blow to the back of Silver Giantess' head who was still confused as to whether she was in ecstasy or pain knocked her out once again.

“Damn, I got carried away. This is too easy, should I just leave? She's nothing more than a slut, doesn't deserve to be a punching bag...”

However, after taking a closer look at Silver Giantess' lifeless body, Valky felt the urge to torture her come back. Silver Giantess' muscular and curvaceous body seemed to ask her to “beat and torture me again, please”. Anyone who saw that tempting sight would definitely be enticed to humiliate the half-naked Ultra.

“...or perhaps, I'm supposed to beat this slutty punching bag? It wouldn't hurt if I went a little too far, right?”

Valky grasped Silver Giantess's head with one hand and lifted her up like a trophy. She faced the defeated Ultra toward the sun so she could absorb energy for the color timer. It restarted, but it was not fully charged and was blinking red. The energy that should have been fully charged was only partially replenished due to Silver Giantess' power being drained by her orgasm, something she had never felt before.

As soon as Silver Giantess opened her eyes, she could feel that the back of her head was aching and her right leg was completely immobilized. Valky immediately threw the woman to the ground violently.

“Actually, I'm done with you. But your reaction turns me on, how about another round?”
It was clear that Silver Giantess had surrendered, especially her badly damaged body. She rejected Valky's challenge for another round by crawling away from her opponent.

Valky walked behind the crawling Silver Giantess., “Aren't you the Goddess of this area? The strongest Ultra in the galaxy simply gave up after being... knocked out twice? No, climaxing once? S53 will know how lame you are if you give up like that. Where's your warrior pride? You heroically defeated those aliens and just met me once you've already been beaten so badly. Am I that scary?”

“C'mon, just one more round...”

There was no reply from Silver Giantess who just wanted to go back and cower in fear.

"Oh gosh, as a fighter, it embarrasses me to see you like this. Just take off your goddess title and start being a slut on another planet."

Still no answer... After all, what is a 'slut'? There was no such thing during her time as a GSF member. Everyone was recruited from different backgrounds and trained to become officers to protect the galaxy. Sex was taboo when she joined the GSF.

“Hey...”

“Guh... uugh...”

“Fine, just be a slut then.”

Valky picked up Silver Giantess's left leg, which was still able to move. Cold sweat instantly crawled all over the poor woman's body. She resisted by kicking the last of her movable leg. But Valky's grip was too strong and with viciousness, Valky broke her ankle by twisting it to a gruesome angle.

“GUAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!” A shriek of defeat escaped from Silver Giantess' mouth.
Both of the goddess's legs were completely unusable. She started pulling her hair like crazy. All this time she had defeated her enemies with mercy and let GSF do the rest, this time there was no mercy. Valky really wanted to finish her off.

“You don't need those legs if you choose to be a slut. You should practice having sex with that filthy pussy of yours.” Valky kicked Silver Giantess’ side and caused her to roll onto her back and then sat on her stomach.

She pulled the golden harness that covered Silver Giantess' breasts. Two erect nipples were casually exposed, unable to conceal the fact that Silver Giantess was extremely aroused.

“An erect clitoris, erect nipples, soaked pussy, come on, these are the traits of a masochistic slut.”

Valky spread her arms and landed a double ear slap on Silver Giantess.

“GAAH!!”

Silver Giantess' head instantly wobbled, and her ears started ringing as well.
Another double ear slap was delivered to the side of Silver Giantess' head. An instant KO. The Goddess was knocked out for the third time.

Finally, Silver Giantess' nightmare came to an end... or so she had hoped when she lost consciousness. Her eyes reopened after Valky recharged her color timer energy by facing her body to the sun just like before.

“Not yet...”

This time Valky didn't slam Silver Giantess to the ground after bringing her back to life. She put the Ultra's muscular back on her shoulders and tortured her with an Argentine Backbreaker.

“UGGAAAHHH!!!”

Silver Giantess finally realized Valky's intentions while beating her up. Valky wanted to slowly destroy her body from bottom to top and this time her spine. She could imagine the horror of what would happen to her back considering Valky's cruelty.

“That's a beautiful scream! Go on! Keep going! Keep screaming until I break your back!”

Silver Giantess' body was bent abnormally. Her back would surely break if she stayed in this position. Adding to her misery, Valky made a small hop to increase the pressure on her back.

“GAAAAAHH!!!”

Valky enjoyed Silver Giantess' moaning voice and she began to insert three fingers into her pussy. Her fingers began to move in and out while forcing Silver Giantess to squirt. Her moans turned into sighs and vice versa simultaneously.

“I never thought a virgin like you could produce this much squirt! I don't think I have the heart to break your spine...” Valky tightened the grip on Silver Giantess' neck and squeezed her pussy with all her strength, “But I... have no mercy!”

Valky's powerful arms bent Silver Giantess's solid body until she completely snapped the Ultra's spine in half. The sound of the spine cracking was so clear that the GSF personnel who were watching from the base winced as if they were feeling the pain.

“AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!”

But Valky wasn't done yet, she lifted Silver Giantess' broken body up high and slammed her down onto her knee, another backbreaker to knock the Goddess out for the fourth time. Silver Giantess spasmed in unconsciousness on Valky's knee as she squirted nasty juices from her vagina.

Valky licked her soaked fingers as a result of Silver Giantess' pussy juices. She left the Ultra's body on her knee to absorb the sun before dropping her to the ground.

“Hi there, slut. Are you ready for the next round?”

Previously, Silver Giantess would crawl on her belly to indicate that she had given up, but now she could only shake her head and cry. The vertebrae that supported her entire body were broken in half, leaving her lower half completely paralyzed. Not just in one place, her spine was broken in two places after receiving two brutal backbreakers.

“Oh, no, don't cry. I'm still up for another round. We're done when I say so.”

Valky forced Silver Giantess to sit up and get behind her, then she wrapped her right arm around the Goddess' neck and secured it with her other arm. She locked the Silver Giantess in a Rear Naked Choke. Valky's legs are hooked under her opponent's knees and she spreads her legs wide, exposing her crotch and labia.

“You know, when I learned this technique, most people can only last for 9 seconds before they faint. How long can you last?”

Silver Giantess' breathing stopped as soon as Valky tightened the choke. Valky pulled her body backward to increase the strength of her squeeze. Barely three seconds in, Silver Giantess' consciousness was almost gone, her tongue sticking out as drool dripped down on Valky's arms. Her hand that was clawing at Valky's arm slowly became a tap to give up.

“Guh... gih... ve... up...” For the first time, Silver Giantess was able to speak although it was still incoherent and her first words were simply to give up.

Just six seconds in, Silver Giantess was already knocked out. Her arms were limp, but the main attraction was her pussy which once again squirted while being accompanied by piss from her urethra. To make matters worse, the urine rained down upon the GSF headquarters, something that was more than embarrassing for both Silver Giantess and GSF. Just like Silver Giantess, GSF couldn't do much as their attack on Valky was useless. However, this was Silver Giantess' defeat, she was no match for Valky and even this battle was too one-sided.

After Silver Giantess's 10-minute pee and squirt show, Valky let Silver Giantess absorb energy from the sun as a sign that she was ready for the next round. But she didn't have much to say now, Silver Giantess' taps made her realize that her opponent had given up and admitted defeat, now she could just play around and enjoy the spoils of her overwhelming victory.

Valky lifted the half-awake Silver Giantess in a full nelson. She held both of the Goddess's legs in the air and made them spread apart like the letter M. After choking Silver Giantess until she was knocked out, Valky had her eyes on GSF's 40-meter ATC tower. Her crazy idea came after seeing the rounded shape of the tower's roof just like a penis.

“Naive virgins like you should learn about sex before you go out and whore yourself. Be thankful that you met a good teacher like me. I can guarantee, you'll be more addicted to sex than fighting after having sex with this... now... enjoy your fuck!!!”

The 6-meter-wide ATC tower penetrated Silver Giantess' pussy and broke her labia. Not only that, it only took one shove to tear her hymen and break her virginity.

“AAAHHHHHNNNNN!!??!?!!”

GSF personnel rushed out of the tower after seeing Silver Giantess' virgin blood covering the exterior.

“HYAAAAAAAHHHHNN!!!!!”

Silver Giantess gazed in horror at her ripped pussy. Her belly was inflated as the passage to her womb was squeezed tightly by the huge ATC tower. Valky's sadistic laughter echoed with her distressed cries. However, Valky continued to push the tower all the way through Silver Giantess' womb.

“OOOOGGGHHHHH!!! Ooogh.... ooogh.... oooh....”

Not knowing what was happening to her body, she was unable to control her squirts and piss. Both of her nipples got erect as well and her clitoris was pointing up shamelessly.

Yet another knockout for Silver Giantess... and of course, another round for Valky.

It took a few minutes for Silver Giantess to absorb the sun's energy this time. Valky did not bother to remove the ATC tower from the Goddess' vagina, instead, she broke the tower and left it buried inside her uterus.

“Wake up, slut. Congratulations, you are officially a slut, your virginity is gone, and your womb is probably crushed and can no longer be used. You don't have to worry about getting pregnant anymore.”

Silver Giantess opened her eyes slowly and realized that she was being flipped upside down. She could see what was left of the tower still inside her pussy from that angle. Once fully awake, she was on Valky's shoulders with her legs held by Valky and wide open. Valky put her in a Muscle Buster.

“It's time for your execution.”

Silver Giantess realized this was a fatal position to be in. Once Valky jumped into the sky and disappeared above the clouds, she realized what 'execution' meant. The moment Valky landed on the ground, all the important bones in her body would certainly be broken, and her muscles would also be ruptured, Valky intended to render her paralyzed.

The two giantesses were now in the sky, no, this height was beyond the 'sky', it was close to outside the planet's atmosphere. Silver Giantess will be executed from this height. This was a sure defeat, no, a sure death for her. Forget about being paralyzed, her body would be destroyed once they reached the ground.

Despair...

There was nothing she could do anymore. A Goddess of the S53 galaxy, the strongest Ultra, and the adored Silver Giantess, took a defeat that would cost her life.

Valky blasted off like a meteor while carrying Silver Giantess on her shoulders. Muscle Buster from atmospheric heights. And...

BOOOOOOOMM!!!

The meteor-like impact made a large crater and destroyed most of the GSF headquarters.

“GAKH--!?”

Silver Giantess' body was instantly shattered. Her spine was once again broken, as well as the bones of her arms and legs. The muscles in the joints were severely torn. The Atmospheric Muscle Buster became her doom and worst nightmare.

Valky finished off the execution of Silver Giantess with a powerbomb. Silver Giantess was knocked out upside down with her legs folded. The victorious alien then pulled the ATC tower out of the Goddess' vagina and a gruesome scene happened. As soon as the tower was pulled out, Silver Giantess' uterus also popped. She had a prolapsed uterus that made her look like an embarrassing loser.

From the womb, Silver Giantess' last vaginal juices came out mixed with blood. Even before her 'death', Silver Giantess still had time to climax.

“And here I thought I would be able to beat a punching bag. I ended up creating a masochistic slut instead. I ended up breaking the Goddess, Silver Giantess. Not really exciting at all.”

Silver Giantess' body became small and revealed her true form. A brown-haired young woman with a badly damaged body was lying lifeless on the ground. It was clear that her insides had been completely destroyed, but thanks to her Ultra form, she was still alive, just in a deep coma and paralyzed.

“Hmm? Wait a minute...” Valky also shrank her body, which was also one of her abilities. She has the same body shape as Silver Giantess' original body. She has long red hair with her planet's signature black skintight battle suit, “Isn't she just like the people on 'that' planet?”

Valky then burst out laughing, “AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Very good! She could be a punching bag and a slut at the same time if she lived on that planet!”

The tall female alien grabbed one of Silver Giantess' legs and dragged her toward the ruins of the destroyed GSF headquarters. There was one intact airship capsule there, she threw the broken body into the capsule recklessly.

“If I'm not mistaken, these are the coordinates...” Valky said while pressing various buttons inside the capsule until a blue planet appeared on the screen, “Bingo!”

The capsule door closed, “See ya on that planet, Slutty Punching Bag.”

The comatose and broken body of Silver Giantess was taken away by the capsule. The capsule's destination was "Earth".

noche

Casual Client
Great story. Thou I personally don't like the design of the Silver Giantess, the action and description of the event were topnotch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.