Kagero's Interrogation (jasada1000 x stomachache collab) (1 Viewer)

stomachache

Swell Supporter
"Guuooo..............." Even though Kagero stomped on my broken rib, my mind was too shattered to even scream out in pain. This should have been an easy situation to explain, yet here I was now, with some potentially permanent damage to my bones, and on the very brink of death.

jasada1000

Potential Patron
Kagero looked down pitifully at the fallen ninja. "Now, do you want to explain yourself? Or I'll strike you down right now..."

stomachache

Swell Supporter
The door on the other end of this room clicked open. Never in my life had I heard a more welcoming sound. There Ryoma was, gasping for air as he came to save my life.

"Kagero, stop! That man... Haka is a Hoshidan!"

jasada1000

Potential Patron
Kagero's eyes widened. This man from the other army was a Hoshidan? And she had treated him so harshly...
"My lord, please, send a healer over here, as soon as possible! I may have gone a little far in interrogation, I apologize!"

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Kagero said something to me, but I could no longer hear properly. Tears spilled from my eyes while foam continued to scatter from my mouth. My body convulsed uncontrollably. It was too late for me. My eyes closed for the last time, and just like that, my life as a ninja had ended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.