Just one little question about nude and Youtube (1 Viewer)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Newgrounds is one possibility; they have adult movies.

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
I know I sound like a broken record about this, but it does bear mentioning again. There really is no site that has the same quality as YouTube that will really allow you to upload nude death ryona. The only site I can think of that will let it slide is Motherless, but they don't have video quality options and uploading a video can take from two days to a week or longer. But it's pretty much the only site in which you can upload such content without it breaking the rules. If you're looking for views or some kind of community there where people will discuss your content, though, it practically doesn't exist on Motherless.

Nobody has ever made a video site like YouTube that is geared towards ryona and to a much lesser extent nude death ryona. And yet there is a site where one can upload MMD (Miku Miku Dance) nude ryona just fine. NaughtyMachinima used to allow such content before, but I guess there was a bunch of complaints or the creator of the site just didn't like such content and viewed it as unacceptable (even if it is video game related which is somewhat the focus of the site). For those of us who like such content as nude death ryona, we're out of luck on the matter really...

Another alternative is to just upload the video to Mega or Google Drive and post the link to the video for download. It's what I do when sharing my content.

GameOverRyona

Vivacious Visitor
Hi Carl !
That's what I thought. I don't want many views or download, just looking for community (people who like them) and a streaming video site with no strike. But Unfortunaly, like you none of them just work the way we want... All right, I'll keep my vids unlisted and share content here so. :)
fleet fleet , Newground is a gas plant !

Thanks to you

VenturousGamer

Avid Affiliate
Try labeling them under comedy. It's an odd way to go but it's easier to bypass concerns if something is "funny".

Of course, these aren't intended to be comical unless some people are enjoying laughing at someone's demise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.