Joku's Black Desert Online - Nude Skins (1 Viewer)

davidjohnst

Potential Patron
Hello Joku, what is the resolution of the file in Joku version 5b ? Is it 4096x4096 ?
And how do I make the skin exactly the same as your screenshot ?
Thanks

Evilshana

Potential Patron
I think there is something wrong with the upper half 2624447466.dds. I keep getting this problem where the upper half have this pixel and color all over the place. This problem does not occure when I zoom really close.

4ZszRzd.jpg

Kera

Vivacious Visitor
I think there is something wrong with the upper half 2624447466.dds. I keep getting this problem where the upper half have this pixel and color all over the place. This problem does not occure when I zoom really close.

4ZszRzd.jpg

This is due to the alpha channel missing in the replacement image. The DXT5 images in the BlackGarter package do not have the alpha channel set correctly, which causes the issue. If you use the 1381661087.dds in the DXT1 folder instead, it should work as that has alpha set correctly. Since you are replacing with pure black and transparency, the resolution does not matter, so the drop in resolution from using the DXT1 texture isnt an issue.

EDIT: to be clear: replace the DXT5 black textures with the DXT1 texture. If you are using the "with stockings" version, do not replace the stocking texture (3614655667.dds)

Evilshana

Potential Patron
This is due to the alpha channel missing in the replacement image. The DXT5 images in the BlackGarter package do not have the alpha channel set correctly, which causes the issue. If you use the 1381661087.dds in the DXT1 folder instead, it should work as that has alpha set correctly. Since you are replacing with pure black and transparency, the resolution does not matter, so the drop in resolution from using the DXT1 texture isnt an issue.

EDIT: to be clear: replace the DXT5 black textures with the DXT1 texture. If you are using the "with stockings" version, do not replace the stocking texture (3614655667.dds)
What do you mean by replace the Tx1's number are different

I removed 264447466.dds and kept 3614655667 but now its not topless anymore.

Kera

Vivacious Visitor
  1. Go to your resorep modded folder
  2. Delete 264447466.dds
  3. Copy 1381661087.dds
  4. Rename the copy to 264447466.dds

Kera

Vivacious Visitor
Sorry for the confusion.

Try this set of files. It is my current modded folder. Should be Joku's textures, black garter mod w/ stockings, and a partial default underwear removal, all with the fix I described.

I run on max settings with high end mode disabled. Which settings you run on affects what textures are loaded, so it does matter!

Attachments

modded.rar
1.5 MB · Views: 283

Evilshana

Potential Patron
Sorry for the confusion.

Try this set of files. It is my current modded folder. Should be Joku's textures, black garter mod w/ stockings, and a partial default underwear removal, all with the fix I described.

I run on max settings with high end mode disabled. Which settings you run on affects what textures are loaded, so it does matter!
I'll give it a try tyvm.

Mark Andrew

Potential Patron
Hi,Joku.
I can't seem to get the Garter Belt working.

Here, this is what i did.
1.) I download your "Joku V5b ALL NEW" and placed it in the modded folder.
2.) I downloaded your "Black Garter" and placed the 2 file in the "DXT5-stockings folder" into the modded folder.

GothGal71

Potential Patron
I have gone through the readme for resorep, and installed it per the readme. Then I took the 3 v5 skins and added them to the "modded" folder as discussed in the readme; start the game with no errors, but then when I get to character creation, I still see the default "underweared" models. Is there something special I'm missing?

Screen shot:

Lg72P7D.png

I also added the 32bit executable out of frustration after the 64 bit one did not work. I am running a windows 64 bit system.
Please help!
I also have the same problem.

GothGal71

Potential Patron
I have gone through the readme for resorep, and installed it per the readme. Then I took the 3 v5 skins and added them to the "modded" folder as discussed in the readme; start the game with no errors, but then when I get to character creation, I still see the default "underweared" models. Is there something special I'm missing?

Screen shot:

Lg72P7D.png

I also added the 32bit executable out of frustration after the 64 bit one did not work. I am running a windows 64 bit system.
Please help!

This was initially my first dilemma. I could not figure it out until I saw this next post:

I was able to get my character nude in the character selection menu. However the mod some how didn't apply correctly so i only saw breast without nipple texture and no vagina texture. I have followed all these guides on how to apply texture but it didn't work. What I did is I copied 3 files from Joku's shaved.rar and paste them in "modded" folder in resorep. Please help

Then I saw this post by Cradle of Fear:
take my folder

So I took CradleofFear's modded folder and now I have the same issue as BmwH3RO. The textures are definitely reading in the modded folder, because nothing was happening before until I added Cradle's modded folder.

What could be wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.