Is it possible to move the penis mask? (1 Viewer)

OneQuestion1

Potential Patron
If you use a mod to make a longer penis, there can be a clipping issue through the back of the head (even with Dante's X-ray mod). I believe the penis mask could be used if it were based off the back of her head rather than the penis.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Kyro

Potential Patron
OneQuestion1 said:
(even with Dante's X-ray mod)
imagesqtbnANd9GcR5mgNQlwfyjljo5o1MN.jpg

What did you think it did? It's merely a animation on top of ''her'', what moves according to the position of ''his'' penis. lol. >.>

(couldn't help it. just ignore this post if want lol)

OneQuestion1

Potential Patron
Kyro said:
OneQuestion1 said:
(even with Dante's X-ray mod)
imagesqtbnANd9GcR5mgNQlwfyjljo5o1MN.jpg

What did you think it did? It's merely a animation on top of ''her'', what moves according to the position of ''his'' penis. lol. >.>

(couldn't help it. just ignore this post if want lol)

I thought he might have figured out a way to bend it based on it's location relative to the throat, and change the opacity of her various parts.

ModGuy

Content Creator
OneQuestion1 said:
ModGuy said:
Code:
him.penis.mask

Doing this causes clipping at the tip of the penis, which is what I'm trying to avoid.

Code:
him.penis.mask.visible=false;
him.penis.mask=null;

Who'd have thought.

EDIT: Was expecting you to reach this conclusion by yourself lol.

Kyro

Potential Patron
OneQuestion1 said:
I thought he might have figured out a way to bend it based on it's location relative to the throat, and change the opacity of her various parts.

I thought you thought that... But that's the thing, SDT is not capable of that as it is. Hence the penis appearing at the other side of her head if you use a mod to make it too big.

''Her'' throat has no such details other than what you can see(well what I know of >.>). Hence: She has no actual detailed throat, it just bulges a bit when ''his'' penis is so far past her mouth(of course inside). The penis is just a image, it's not animated.

Damn_Gurrrrl

Potential Patron
ModGuy said:
OneQuestion1 said:
ModGuy said:
Code:
him.penis.mask

Doing this causes clipping at the tip of the penis, which is what I'm trying to avoid.

Code:
him.penis.mask=null;

Who'd have thought.

Do you need Flash suite to edit this? I want this too but not sure which thing/file to edit.

OneQuestion1

Potential Patron
ModGuy said:
Code:
him.penis.mask=null;

Who'd have thought.

I have that in my current mod, which is disabling the mask entirely. The issue THERE is that it clips through the head so you can see it coming out the other side. What I'm looking to do is re-position the mask, not toggle it's effect.

OneQuestion1

Potential Patron
ModGuy said:
Come on now, you're honestly giving this question minimal thought.

Come on now, you're honestly giving your experience minimal thought. It may be apparent to you, but I've been touching this stuff for probably less than a grand total of 5 hours now, with no previous experience in flash or actionscript. Now, I'm sure you remember when you were new... there is an overwhelmingly large amount information for a newbie for me to take in.

So I'm sorry I don't instantly grasp something that only requires "minimal thought."

ModGuy

Content Creator
You might say that, and I'd sympathize with you if you were at least trying.
Have you even looked at examples of AS3 to learn on your own time?
Simple properties like x and y are explored almost immediately in any number of tutorials, it's not even a newbie thing to find difficult or confusing.
If you're struggling with accessing objects and their methods and properties then you really do need to read up before asking.
Such questions just lead to frustration and to put it simply, make you look lazy.

Regardless, I mean to further your learning. Take my comments how you wish.

EDIT:
Derp. Of course you haven't, you've stated that yourself.
Well you should, it's not fair to ask questions you could easily answer yourself with a little studying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.