Important Question (1 Viewer)

EpicDT-Hunter1

Potential Patron
Hey guys i got a serious question to more experienced dialogue writers. How do u set the Options via dialogue? Like disable/enable tongue, gagging, breathing and all that stuff. I read both dialogue tutorials but never saw such a thing mentioned. If this is any possible I will do everything needed, I have Dialogue actions if it helps. Thx in advance. :D

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Well, there's no 1-to-1 translation of the Options menu, but you'll probably find most of what you're looking for in the latest version of DialogueActions, which is compatible with the Loader. For example, tongue control, gagging and the sudden intake of breath associated with waking up after passing out are all available. Refer to the documentation in the mod, which details all the juicy triggers and line types ;)

EpicDT-Hunter1

Potential Patron
Slingerbult said:
Well, there's no 1-to-1 translation of the Options menu, but you'll probably find most of what you're looking for in the latest version of DialogueActions, which is compatible with the Loader. For example, tongue control, gagging and the sudden intake of breath associated with waking up after passing out are all available. Refer to the documentation in the mod, which details all the juicy triggers and line types ;)

Thank you Sensei :D

DialogueDoug

Potential Patron
Rather than start a new post, I'll just use this one.

Question: How do I start a dialogue instantly? What's the trigger? (I use dialogueactions mod too).

I read somewhere that [INSTANT] was a trigger but it doesn't work. I want 'intro' to start immediately. After that, I have [intro1], [intro2] etc. But I need the first one to play immediately or my dialogue won't work.

thank you!

EDIT - nevermind, found it. "start" as the linetype made it fire off instantly. Woo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.