If you could make a "ryona like" game.... (1 Viewer)

Drigg4321

Potential Patron
If you had access to dev kits, MILLIONS in funding, plenty of time, and a team of highly skilled programmers that will do what you say then what would you make in terms of a "ryona like" video game?

I would make an incredibly realisitic action game similar to Ninja Gaiden.

The Characters (a sexy young female ninja and her equaly sexy female mentor) would be made of layers along with other characters and enemies that feature in gameplay.
-The skeleton (working independantly with other layers.)
-the organs (compleete with fully realistic circulatory system actualy pumping blood in real time)
-muscles (with physics more advanced than fight night round 4)
-skin (that moves, cuts and bleeds realisticly depending on the attack and wounds stay on and with the character unless treated and healed).
-clothes (tears, moves, acts in real time with the rest of the layers and acts correctly depending on the material.)

Basicly. If an enemy came up to to the player and slashed her in the stomach with it's claws, then her clothes would tear realisitcly in the right position and shape. Then the skin would allso gash and bleed in the correct position of the attack.*
Now depending on how strong or far into the body the attack was, then the claws could have reached her muscles, in which they will allso react realisticly to the attack and gash open, in effect causing her intestines to "potentialy" show and dangle from the wound and move realisicly.

Further more if an enemy managed to cut of her arm, then depending on the position of the weapon, the enemies position, the characters position and the position of the arm, then it will be cut off realisiticly at the correct place and correct position.

Baiscly, what ever could happen in real life can heppen in the game.

Arm gets covered in acid? Watch as the skin burns and slowly reveals the muscle underneath, and then the bone.

Chainsaw to the gut? Skin and clothes tear, abdominal muscles get shreaded, intestines, guts, organs fly everywhere in real time.

Broken arm? Shards of bone may pierce the skin and poke out depending on how *the attack was done.

Slashed throat? Blood spurts out and realisticly paints the area and soaks your character red with blood as they slowly die.

Eaten alive by creatures? As a bite is taken, chunks of the body is taken away and skin may strech and tear and dangle from the wounds. Intestines, guts and limbs can be eaten aswell.

Eye removed? The nerves conected to the eye would stretch and suddenly snap as it gives way to the tension.....or it could just dangle from her empty eye socket.

Because this game is so realistic, it won't even bother to have a health bar or anything.*
You loose a limb in the first level? Then that's your fault, you continue playing without it.
Slowly dying from major blood loss? That's your fault again, should have blocked and dodged more.
Your blind? Use your ears.
Your guts are dangling on the ground you say? *Well pick them up, stuff them back in you and get ya belly stiched closed!

Tbh this isn't even about ryona anymore! It just annoys me how a character in a game can get attacked x ammout of times and still show no signs of pain or wounds. I REALY want a game like this!

Well thats what i would do....You get the idea anyways.*

S

sunsetrubdown

I quite like the idea actually, but I'm not a huge fan of hyper-realistic gore and such, I think the action loses some of its appeal when all you can see are guts and blood. I normally think of Resident Evil 4 as a good place to draw the line on gore, as it's realistic enough, but not so much that it would make me puke. However, if a dev team could somehow make something like this happen, I'd certainly give it a go.

Drigg4321

Potential Patron
Yeah maybe I did go abit overkill on the gore there lol, but I've wanted a realistic game for AAAAGES!

S

sunsetrubdown

Yeah just a little bit : ) I feel your pain though. The ragdoll animations have gotten really quite ridiculous (seriously, have you played the last 3 Tomb Raider games? lol) and the ESRB rating a game "Adults Only" or w/e it is, is pretty much going to kill the sales. I dream of the day the ESRB sod off and just give devs free reign on what they can do with their games.

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
Actually im currently planning my own ryona game >_>...i already got a friend of mine whos a whiz with computers and programming, to do all the hard work, so im stuck with character design, sprites, story, level design and enemy design...its a 2D survival horror sci-fi ryona...dont have much time right now, if youre curious just reply to this, and i'll make a thread bout the game :D

Wired4Weird

Potential Patron
Because this game is so realistic ....*
You loose a limb in the first level? Then that's your fault, you continue playing without it.

Very realistic ... if you happen to be a moquito ninja. :)

Way too much gore for me, waaaay .. I wonder what it would be rated like, probably banned before it hit the shelves.

noice1

Potential Patron
I think games like Resident Evil and Heavy Rain are the best examples of ryona with a big budget. I'm pretty big on survival/horror when it comes to ryona, I would just add a lot of variety and expand on animations and detail (since it would be more heavily focused on the ryona). I agree that ultra-realism and gore is overkill, it's unnecessary as well.

I'm no story writer, so I've no idea what it would be about, but likely it would involve multiple main characters, endings, and of course as much ryona as possible, particularly with the game overs. I'd also use the interactive "fast trigger" choices and likely have outcomes that are permanent but wouldn't end the game. Example, there could be enemies that can corrupt the character and convert them into a minion that you would then have to fight as a boss to free her again.

On second thought, I probably wouldn't make a game, I'd just make a mess of it, as you can see.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Intestines? Hurrrgh~:sick:
To be honest I never really thought about it. I mean I wish for little things when I'm playing games all the time so I guess just lump all those wishes into one game.

Big things I'd focus on? The voice actress or actresses for the female characters, character design, and the interactions available with a large variety of enemies.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
I would have a HUGE amount of voice files, so the protagonist(female) would at least react differently each time. I'll have to get back to you on the story and how the game would work, but I think I have some idea of it.

DeceptionCircus

Ryonani Teamster
I think good physics would be a nice thing to have. And no, by saying good physics I'm not talking about big tits, even though they can be very nice too. Just good and realistic reactions to hits instead of the more common premade hit animations. Another thing that is always nice to have, and I think you guys agree, is a lot of nasty moves for the baddies.

Mardion

Potential Patron
If I made a game like that I'd make it a 3D action game and give all emphasis on the plethora of moves available. There would be lots of different opponents and each of them would have several unique moves to perform on your (female of course!) characters ; there would even be small variations of them performed at random, so that each encounter with the same opponent would be different, if only slightly. Aside from punching and kicking, there will be power moves that instantaneously inflict a lot of pain (like bone-cracking ones) , and "hold" moves where she'll be trapped until she can escape (via specific button presses) during which the camera will move around her. Different moves would be performed depending on whether it's initiated while your back (or the opponent's) is turned and whether she's close to an object or wall. There will also be moves which will be performed if two opponents are close to your character, allowing them to break you apart in an excruciating double move!

An extra idea that just came would be for the girl to start as quite strong-willed and her opponents all humans, but later in the game she would encounter outworldly opponents (like aliens, werewolves, mutated plants or even ghosts) and her confidence would be shattered. So in the first stages, when pain is inflicted on her, she will look and sound like she's trying to escape the move and not show signs of pain (although they will be visible) but in the last stages she will look desperate and have a "no more please!!" voice. The change will, of course, happen little-by-little during the middle stages.

Last edited by a moderator:

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
i have long envisioned (and hope to eventually create) a side-scrolling or beat-em-up game, similar to Double Dragon or Final Fight, but starring female characters. aside from good and interesting damage/death animations and a good game over/continue screen, the unique element i hope to add is the ability to attempt seduction during gameplay. if the attempt succeeds, a sex animation will be displayed, followed by some sort of advantage--the enemy will be stunned or take extra damage or some such. if the attempt fails, however, the player will be vulnerable instead.

if the player drops to zero health, she will remain alive until actually executed by the enemies on screen. while she is down but alive, she can attempt to seduce an enemy, offering her body in exchange for her life. if it fails, the player will be executed, but if it succeeds, the player will have a small amount of health restored.

noice1

Potential Patron
I like your ideas, eyeteeth, especially on seduction as a "last resort". It leads me to an idea of one of those interactive stories that keeps going (unless of course you die). That is, something could happen at every turn, and it would just make things a lot more difficult for you to get back to the path of the game. For example, once your health runs out, an enemy might capture you, and you'd then begin a long process of escape. If you were caught by a slaver and sold, it might be even more in-depth. Things like that interest me, I don't like just "you lose, game over".

Maybe my game would just be "game over". Spend the whole time playing what happens after you fail. :secret laugh:

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Hmm, I just got an idea for a ryona game similar to Dungeon Keeper, where you're defending your dungeon/fortress from (all female) enemies with traps, monsters, etc. Should have enough of a variety to contain as many overlapping interests as possible, but more importantly have enough options to victory to keep people happy (so the vore guy can stick to man-eating plants, slimes, etc., the ASFR guy could use petrification traps and mages that freeze the enemy, etc. ...) without forcing people to use much of things they don't want to see. Bosses (and possibly other enemy types as well) would be captured and sent to your personal chamber, unlocking bonus minigames where you get to be more direct.

Could be as deep as that, or as simple as a tower defense game I suppose. Man, now I want to break out gamemaker and give this a shot... >.>

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
Its a bit sick but I enjoyed doing terrible things to the NPCs in Fallout 3. I don't think I would want a full Ryona game, I enjoy how fighting/FPS games disguise themselves as legitimate gaming hobbies but have a decent amount of ryona for displace. Timesplitters had a good amount where you were able to play a female character and death animations would be unique. With a little more variation in death animation, better death vocals (I thought Borderlands Lilith did a great job,) and perhaps some rag dolling afterwards would be fine.
Or with fighting games, there are a few problems. Like how the characters would be in 'KO'd" position when they are lying on the ground such as Soul Calibur. Or in DOA4 it would say "KO" but then Hitomi would shake her head in pain then fall (except the camera would cut to the next match.) I suppose I like WWE/TNA Wrestling because small moves lead to writhing and stronger hits lead to KO's where their victims are helpless or crawling in pain. Fighting games need some better pain animations, DOA4 had some good ones, and Tekken has that back arching thing, but its so repetitive that it looks dumb. A lot of people diss on DoA but damn they know how to make the fighting genre more pleasureable.

White_Fox

Ryonani Teamster
i have long envisioned (and hope to eventually create) a side-scrolling or beat-em-up game, similar to Double Dragon or Final Fight, but starring female characters. aside from good and interesting damage/death animations and a good game over/continue screen, the unique element i hope to add is the ability to attempt seduction during gameplay. if the attempt succeeds, a sex animation will be displayed, followed by some sort of advantage--the enemy will be stunned or take extra damage or some such. if the attempt fails, however, the player will be vulnerable instead.

if the player drops to zero health, she will remain alive until actually executed by the enemies on screen. while she is down but alive, she can attempt to seduce an enemy, offering her body in exchange for her life. if it fails, the player will be executed, but if it succeeds, the player will have a small amount of health restored.
Wow, i really like your idea cos i'm really into side-scrolling or beat-em-up game.

As for me, i hope one day, there will be a MMO ryona/hentai game. (Massive-Multiplayer Online Ryona/Hentai Game).
The game theme will be a monster vs female warrior (sword wielding & etc) online game.
Player get to choose to play as a female warrior or a monster.

When playing as a female character, the higher the level will allow player to learn new skills.
Money collected after defeating monsters will allow you to buy new weapons & new armors, bikinis & etc.

When playing as a monster, the higher the level will allow player to learn new ryona, vore, rape, torture skills.
Money collected after defeating female warriors will allow you to upgrade your weapons / tentacle & etc.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Wow, i really like your idea cos i'm really into side-scrolling or beat-em-up game.

As for me, i hope one day, there will be a MMO ryona/hentai game. (Massive-Multiplayer Online Ryona/Hentai Game).
The game theme will be a monster vs female warrior (sword wielding & etc) online game.
Player get to choose to play as a female warrior or a monster.

When playing as a female character, the higher the level will allow player to learn new skills.
Money collected after defeating monsters will allow you to buy new weapons & new armors, bikinis & etc.

When playing as a monster, the higher the level will allow player to learn new ryona, vore, rape, torture skills.
Money collected after defeating female warriors will allow you to upgrade your weapons / tentacle & etc.

This would definetly have to be Japanese, we would never let this in the states. But I like the premise.

True Succubus

Potential Patron
Sounds more like a Guro game to me.

As long as its a woman-woman or creature-woman (preferable creature who is woman-woman) thing, I'll like, but I'd like one where they beat the girl, hurt her noticeably and then fuck the arse off her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.