If you could make a "ryona like" game.... (1 Viewer)

SPRINGS02

Ryonani Teamster
I would make a game like princess of the ring but with amazing graphics and characters from other video games(girls only of course).

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Okay, after getting my thoughts sorted out, I think I got it.

The game features maybe three women, captured and locked in a room that you control. Each woman has a different sense of "strength", meaning for example one would resist the room's traps and things more than others. Anyway, the room would feature things like gas or bondage, and you can send in henchman (or yourself; it doesn't matter) to attack the woman in the room. The females could be in any outfit, and they would lose their willingness to fight after a while. So if you were to continue the torture long enough, each one would eventually give in to you.

How does that sound? I know it could be more detailed, but I just wanted to put something up before I forget.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
So what's the end goal of the game Leonyx? I think the idea is very intriguing.

_matt

Potential Patron
my idea is...something like kingdom heart or warrior orochi or snk vs capcom where all the already famous game character in one game but we play as the bad guy and rape the girls haha

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
So what's the end goal of the game Leonyx? I think the idea is very intriguing.

I guess the goal would be to cause the woman to completely give in to you. I don't know...
But yeah, a game like this would take a long time to make, and lots of resources if done well.

D

Deleted member 31

I think an action game RE5 style would be the best.

Things I'd focus on

- Death animations: There'd be over 100 and the female character would be very reactive to getting hit as well as very interactive with the environment. If an enemy throws her across a room, she'll hit and react to things like walls, tables, etc.

- Voice acting: Of course, we need some sexy sounds lol

- Outfit: The character needs to be wearing something hot. But not naked or a bikini. Sheva, Taki, Lara Croft are all good examples of outfits.

oceansfiftynine

Potential Patron
You know I actually thought of doing this once, and starting cheap by ripping all the moans and screams from existing games... does anyone know how to do that for DOA and SC (short of actually recording it, i mean getting at the voice files)? That's a really big library of moans to start with... you have to have the little groans to build up anticipation all the way to the death screams/moans which are truly orgasmic... :P

For you guys who want to try 2D beat em ups, have you tried Mugen? Any thoughts?

I really like Unrelated's idea... and would combine it with Leonyx's idea in that all the women warriors you manage to capture would be imprisoned for a "torture minigame". :P

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
That sounds kinda cool, but somewhat complicated. I'd rather they just start out captured. Unless you have something else in mind...

bryanthunder

Ryonani Teamster
Hmm, if I could make a Ryona game. After reading some of the ideas posted before hand SkyHigh's idea is closest to mine.

I'd believe the best genera for this would be survival horror, with realistic graphics akin to Resident Evil 5 or Dead Space.
The setting lays the foundation for the rest of the game, to keep with the horror elements I'd suggest a city perhaps half damaged by an earthquake of supernatural origin that affects the town. That keeps an atmosphere of familiarity but also off set the player with that familiarity being distorted, not only by the damaged buildings but by some abnormal sights (such as flesh growing along walls) to really drive the 'creepy' nail home.
For the survival elements, I'd say make the player-character relatively weak, throwing the illusion they are strong in at the beginning (when they'd be fighting thugs, and small monsters) while as they progress through the city they come across stronger and stronger monsters that can easily make mince meat out of them.

Instead of sticking the player with some preloaded character(s), I'd add a in depth create a character system, allowing the player to choose things like: Gender, voice, body structure, facial structure, clothing, height, weight, age, the whole nine yards. I say make a system that lets the player make any character they can think of. So for those that want to create just someone sexy, or if they want to create say... Tifa Lockhart, the options would be there.

For ryona elements; all enemies have 'throws' effectively attacks that cause them to latch unto your character and damage them, at this point their movement gets locked and the camera moves to focus on how they are attacking. Say a thug starts strangling you from behind, the camera zooms in to show your character struggling to get his arm away, or if a dog bites your leg it zooms in to show it's jaws tearing your flesh up.
Also many later enemies would have instant kill attacks, or pseudo-IK's. Obviously if you get hit with an IK (like a T-Rex's mighty bite) you're dead... a 'pseudo-IK' would be a two part attack, (like being knocked down, then stepped on) or simply an attack that kills you at low health (like the hunter gammas in Resident Evil) all attacks, IK, pseudo-IK, or normal, all attacks have nice animations with they reduce the hero's health to zero.

Lastly, enemies. There'd be something for all ryona fans; beating, torture, guro, vore.
Enemies that are both normal (humans, bears, wild animals, dinosaurs) and abnormal (mutated creatures, or non-phyical beings like ghosts, or large impossible beings such as 'meat walls' with tentacles)
Inside some buildings you can fall into traps, fail to escape them and you'll be treated to a torture sequence, and possible game over.

I'll stop here because I don't want to drone on detailing every little detail I'd like in the game... if anyone wishes to comment please do so however.

noice1

Potential Patron
Inside some buildings you can fall into traps, fail to escape them and you'll be treated to a torture sequence, and possible game over.

Yeah, traps do get underrated as ryona. I happen to love them greatly. It doesn't necessarily have to be an inanimate object, it could be a certain enemy type. The whole "taken by surprise" is big to me, it adds a lot of value, I think.

M

memphis

Slightly inspired by some stories on dianethevalkyrie i'd go for an rts/turn based/grand strategy game between an amazon side, a "macho" side and a "monster side" with units graphically killing/capturing enemy units upon defeating them, their fate to be decided at the end of the battle. Defeated enemy units can either be harvested, enslaved, tortured for information/fun or killed in a messy way.

Background story would be an eternal battle between male and female forces that has been a stalemate until now is broken by the arrival of a nighmarish race who needs living things as ressources.
Men/macho seek to dominate the amazons.
Amazons seek to dominate the men.
The monsters seek to make a fuel+food source out of either amazons or men, can be allied by either in exchange of feeding on the non allied side.

You could change game settings to change the prevalence of each side on the world map as well as goals: so in a world dominated by amazons you may play as the macho emperor in an alliance with the master of monsters and seek to overthrow the amazon order, to be used as food/fuel for the monsters and pets/slaves for the men.

Ryona/guro pictures with captions will illustrate game events and key fights at strategical locations would show a hero/ine of the defending race as the prize of victory.

Thinker

Potential Patron
I have far to many ideas really ... one I made a post about, a Golden Axe style beat-um staring a Tyris Flare type and various monsters and female opponents, such as slavers, dark elves, demons, etc.

Another idea was sort of a mix of Streets of Rage, River City Ransom and maybe ... GTA, 3rd person 3d perspective ... you play the heroine (with custom looks and wardrobe) and get a open city to explore which is filled with various gangs that need to be beaten (or not beated by).

I also pondered something like a Ryona Dungeon Keeper ... with heavier emphasis on the torture room etc. Things like traps would naturally feature of course.

C

crazyman

I would create a fighting game with a name like "Bone breaker" or something like that.

Anyhow, the game would feature a heavy grapple system similar to Urban Reign. It would have around eight characters six male four female and would feature around 20+ grapples per character with each character would having a unique fighting style. (There are more males then female to increase the variety of ryona)

Towards the end of a match obviously one character would loose. After the last bit of health is gone the character would lay on the ground twiching and what not. This leaves them open for a finishing move which would be called a "Bone breaker". Depending on the character each one would have a specific finisher.

For example:

Billy (Gangster type, slinder but athletic dressed like you would expect. - Street fighting) - As the victim is twitching he would mount on top and proceed to pound his victim(Similar to Bryan's winning pose on Tekken) as he would beat his victim she would try to resist but to no avail. He would then clutch her throat squeezing brutally as the victim try's to break his hold. He then says "Stop struggling" and grabs her head with both hands and slams it against the floor. You hear a crack and it says "Skullcrushed" on the screen.

Cujo (Dominator type character(ex. convict) massive dude wearing no shirt and black pants - As his victim is on the floor he would pick her up by the head and slam her into the ground. (This would also be his skull crusher.)

San jei - Martial artist - As his character was on the floor he would grab her arm or leg (He would have two finishers) and depending which you pick he could break any bone until it eventually leads to the neck or spine.

Blood (Second to last boss) Massive character, not human but demon and looks alot like goro - As his victim was on the floor twitching he would pick her up (cradle style) and drop her on his knee. As his victim screamed it would get an evil grin. He would then drop his victim and pick up his victim into a torture rack backbreaker) He would then pull until he hears a crack(Not a snap) and laugh as his victim lays nearly life less on his neck. He would then hold his victim up (almost like a prize) and slam the victim on his back) and you would hear "back breaker"

and there are more ideas but these are just some. ^_^

P

PhoDacBiet

I'd have to go with a Tenchu or Shinobido style game. Basically, a stealth-ninja game, with female protagonists (similar to Tenchu Fatal Shadows, I suppose?). I'm very big on customization, so lots of appearance options for the main characters.

Enemies - well, gotta have lots of generic kunoichi beauties for me to hunt down. Their appearances shouldn't be "evil-looking" necessarily, and shouldn't be over the top - short kimonos would do. Classy, but sexy at the same time.

Animations - the more the better. I'd want the main characters to have a large number of different stealth kills. The only exceptions are: no disfigurement (I don't want to snap an enemy's head so that her skull does a 180 relative to her body) or decapitation (I'm not a fan of dismembering ANY body parts) moves - especially to the sexy kunoichis.

But, I'd want a lot of different death animations (almost like mini-cutscenes) - depending on the environment in which a kunoichi is killed. Want to see her slowly collapse to her knees and then fall over. Or have her back against a wall and slowly slide down it after she had been stabbed. Etc.

Sound - yeah, gotta have the right death cries/moans/gasps. Again, the more the better.

Mission Editor - taken a page from the old Tenchu games, or Shinobido. Give me an editor so I can create my own scenarios.

Finally, I WANT a recording ability. I want to be able to take screenshots or even record clips of the kills!

Holymolydude123

Ryonani Teamster
I would probably go with something along the lines of this game: Kasumi: Rebirth - touching simulation game made using Flash but it would focus less on sex and more on physical punishment, allowing punches/slaps/kicks/etc..

I recall player a slave-maker once that basically revolved around trying to break the girl's spirit and then train her to be a good slave (>_>). The game itself was garbage but the idea is decent enough and would work here I believe.

horatiojones80

Content Creator
it would be a cross between splinter cell and Hitman, except ALL the characters would be women except for the guy briefing you. you of course would play a female spy in a skin tight clothing, preferably an asian woman skilled in both martial arts and marksmanship. You would be armed with nonlethal weapons (tranq darts, tazers, etc.) and would sneak into buildings guarded entirely by female guards. You would have to conceal their bodies from other guards which is where the fun [for me] would come in. The guards would be all different races and sizes, bigger women would have to be dragged while smaller women could be carried over the shoulder. The game would feature ragdoll physics similar to Hitman. Of course you would be able to steal the uniform of guards you have taken out and even tie them up so they dont escape. God im getting hard just typing this

or an Agent Aika game, that would be awesome too.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Well, assuming I had the rights to use anything I wanted, I'd make a wrestling game with the Havok engine (realistic ragdoll effects, flying ragdolls can knock around other Havok-enabled items etc.) so that I can lay a huge beating on these girls and then pin or submit them instead of where it is like a fighting game where once they lose their health bar, round over. Basically a much improved Rumble Roses then.

Just some of the characters I'd include assuming rights to use them would be:

Maki (Final Fight 2)
Cassandra (SC4)
Sophitia (SC4)
B.Orchid (Killer Instinct)
Gunner Yuna (FFX-2)
all the DOA girls
Chun Li (Street Fighter)
Cammy (Street Fighter)
R. Mika (Street Fighter Alpha 3)
Karin Kanzuki (Street Fighter Alpha 3)

Believe me, I could definitely keep going, suffice to say that's just some of them.

VanquishedAlice

Potential Patron
I'm a simple guy. A side scrolling beat em game, RPG, action, or anything will do. As long as they have a "grabbing situation" where the enemy continously inflicting damage and the main heroine has to do smtg to break free. A nice moan / voice will be a nice complete package for me. 10/10 will play if such game exist.
I loved DOA5 the last round a lot. And I'd absolutely loved it if there were grabbing holds included in the game. Say, like the bearhugs will continously rape you and you gotta press the buttons rapidly to break free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.