I require seven sinful backgrounds, please help (1 Viewer)

Slingerbult

Content Creator
I am planning a formidable dialogue project for the loader, which will feature many backgrounds within the same mega dialogue. Without spoiling stuff beforehand, I would particularly require help with hunting down 7 backgrounds representative of the seven deadly sins.

To recap, they are: wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony.

For example, wrath could be a torture chamber, greed a business office and gluttony some garish feast-like setting. I would really appreciate similar styles for all 7 backgrounds (which will be difficult, I know), but as a rule of thumb please exclude straight photos. If a sort of dream-like haze-effect could be added to each background to streamline them more as a group, that would be great. Fantasy-like or demonic/hellish touches are OK - they don't have to be "real world" environments. Feel free to suggest whatever strikes you as fitting - the rationale can be far-fetched as long as it has the right feel to it.

I could do this myself, but it would take lots of time I'd rather spend coding the dia and the result wouldn't be as good as if I had help from the experienced bg hunters here. Feel free to link to bg's already on the forum if something pops up in your mind that you think could work. Or you could post a link to a pic you found on-line and I may be able to make a good bg out of it. If you think of something, don't hesitate to post. Thanks! :)

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Thanks Moocher, I appreciate it! Also, no rush with this at all - I haven't written a single line of dialogue yet. Inspiration struck today and I just know this is going to be great, but it's going to take months until it's done. The mod tech needed to pull this off the way I've planned isn't even invented yet, but I'm sure gollum will deliver eventually :) I've just had my head stuck in my schoolgirl saga for so long, but now I feel done with it and have a great idea for a new magnum opus that will keep me busy for the foreseeable future. Anyway, if you or anyone else feel you have the time to contribute I'm much obliged!

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Is this to your liking?

http://elestrial.deviantart.com/art/7-Deadly-Sins-53917123

They all have the same theme and artistic style.

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Hmm... I like the feel in those but they feel TOO similar - I may have some use for one of them though. I've also concluded that I'll likely merge a few sins to avoid too much plot repetition, so I may not need a full seven. Anyway, keep those good suggestions coming :)

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Well, let me know what words/themes you plan to use and Ill see what I can "Bing" up...

Moocher

Vivacious Visitor
How is this for Sloth:

Attachments

• gulf_tropics_island_equator_palm_trees_wave_blue_water_transparent_53065_1280x960.jpg
    gulf_tropics_island_equator_palm_trees_wave_blue_water_transparent_53065_1280x960.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 545

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Thanks Moocher! I think I will go with a bedroom for Sloth though. AaRL has just provided me with a GREAT selection of backgrounds for all scenes planned and then some, so I'm gonna go through them first and then return to this thread later as the work progresses in case there are... ahum... holes that need filling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.