I don't really understand how to add extra stuff to moreclothing. (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Minerva314
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
M

Minerva314

While I can sometimes get stuff working correctly, it takes a LOT of trial and error.
I get the basics of it, but I don't really understand when and how to use certain parts. Can someone give me an explanation?

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Hi,

First of all I would like to recommend that you elaborate a bit more when asking a question so it's unambiguous what the issue is.

With that said: Since you sometimes get it to work I assume you know how to add them and the problem is that you don't know which parts to add. For that I recommend Show Mod Info. Once loaded it will, for each subsequent mod loaded, tell you which types the mod contains. Sometimes mods use counterintuitive/weird types. Gloves might be a body mod for instance - causing understandable confusion when neither adding them as cuffs nor armwear works.

If there are any problems with how to add them there's a guide a the top of the moreclothing settings file that explains everything you need to know. I hope that helps. If it doesn't please explain in further detail what the problem is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.