Hunted The Demon's Forge (1 Viewer)

BoRaicho

Ryonani Teamster
I discovered this one before 2 weeks, it looks awesome :)

You can control either E'lara - the sexy female elvan archer or Caddoc - the human close combat warrior.
It reminds me on resident evil 5 but it plays in a mysthical world, where are minotaurs, dragons and other monsters.

This game looks gorgeous and its quite bloody.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryonassault

Ryonani Teamster
Looks promising. If it offers any grab and holding and stuff like RE5, it should be a good treat. Hot elf ryona here i come ^_^

T

Teacupping123

So are there any grabs or special game overs? I haven't played the game yet and there really isn't that much coverage on it, so the internet isn't being much help

BoRaicho

Ryonani Teamster
Unfortunatelly there are no grabs on the playing characters and also the screen turns bloody red when the game is over.
There are as well no interactive scenes ><

The player can perform quite gory finishing moves on weakened monsters. Unfortunatelly all enemies are some ugly monsters.

It would be awesome, if there were some mods for the game like replacing monster models with the main characters models :)
So far, there are none.

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Looks cool, but I see Bethesda.

Rule of Bethesda: just wait for the GOTY edition with the bugfixes and expansions added in.

onlinehero

Casual Client
That elf is indeed HOT Too bad that none of this kind of games usually have ryona. Kinda reminds me of KOF: Circle of Doom, which also featured a very hot playable elf character but had no ryona. Guess our hope will be TES5: Skyrim. It won't have grabs either, but at least you'll get to mod the game to have ryona and hot elf characters. Pummeling downed character is still pretty nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.