Original Wrestling Fiction - Kherington Campbell (OC) in The Swedish Face Massage (with art!) (1 Viewer)

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Time to introduce wrestling OC #2, Kherington Campbell, though she shares the #1 spot in my heart with my dear Rina Hartling. Once again, art and design by the brilliant ColorVirus!

Here's what she looks like, you can read more about this British babe's background on my
DeviantArt posting:

wbfeu3s.png

And here she is getting into her first bit of trouble.

Kherington Campbell in The Swedish Face Massage

Kherington’s Swedish excursion had been productive.

The scrappy Brit put together a tidy win streak as she toured the countryside, finding matches in out-of-the-way spots against an assortment of colourful characters. If she were being honest with herself, she’d admit that the competition hadn’t been great so far. Her opponents were either too slow, in poor physical condition, or too unskilled to hang with her, and she put a few of them away in under five minutes. But even though she hadn’t had the chance to show everything she could do, Kherington was building a name for herself and soon she was booked for a major venue against Asa Eklund, one of the country’s up-and-coming young stars.

Asa definitely wasn’t like the slobs that had fallen at Kherington’s boots over the past couple of weeks. She was a classic Nordic goddess with the shining blonde hair of a valkyrie and large breasts that made Kherington glance down self-consciously at the B-cup bumps hidden under her tight leotard. Her muscles were exquisite, yet she still maintained an undeniable feminine allure. Kherington wasn’t immune to it. She couldn’t help but admire the gorgeous wrestler standing across the ring.

Kherington struggled to get a read on Asa. Many of her opponents had a sadistic gleam in their eye, like they couldn’t wait to get their hands on Kherington. Like they couldn’t wait to hurt her. Asa didn’t give off that vibe. In fact, she didn’t seem to be paying much attention to Kherington at all.

Asa’s fans assumed that their favoured champion would eventually take control of the match given the physical disparity between the two wrestlers and sure enough, Asa’s energy peaked just as Kherington’s began to wane. Soon, Kherington was gasping for air from Asa’s mixture of stunning slams and strength-sapping holds.

Kherington’s arms hung limply as Asa set her up for her finisher, a double underhook facebuster more famously known in the wrestling world as “The Pedigree.”

“Godnatt!” Asa shouted with glee before driving Kherington’s face right into the canvas. The devastating maneuver removed what was left of her senses and she lay facedown on the mat, the rear of her leotard exposed as her precious plaid skirt drifted out of place.

A finger on the chest would have been enough to keep Kherington down for the count and then some, but it was time to have some fun. Asa rolled Kherington to her back, then she tugged on one of the fallen brunette’s thigh straps, further spreading her legs much to the delight of the crowd. The triumphant blonde then edged forward on her knees and planted her thinly covered crotch right on Kherington’s forehead. Three seconds later, the match was over.

MJvA7Mv.png

Kherington’s ordeal was just beginning.

Not only did Asa stay seated where she was, she actually adjusted her position so that she was hovering over Kherington’s face even more. Kherington’s arms twitched awkwardly as she was aware of what was happening while lingering on the edge of consciousness.

*I… I lost. She’s… too strong…*

When Kherington made the mistake of trying to catch her breath, she got a nose-full of the sweet aroma wafting out from between Asa’s legs. The scent added to the surreal scene that Kherington found herself in.

The crowd cheered loudly at the sight of Asa’s outrageous show of dominance and she acknowledged them with a cheesecake pose and a gleaming grin.

“Silly girl, they knew how this would end. Now enjoy this special Swedish face massage while I show everyone what a woman looks like.”

Asa made sure to pose in such a way that the difference in bust size between herself and the wrestler beneath her was emphasized. This was a sore spot for Kherington, who always felt her breasts were just fine as long as she wasn’t being stacked up to someone with Asa’s cannons.

As for the “massage,” Asa proceeded to grind her crotch all over Kherington’s face, from her cheeks to her nose to her forehead to her lips. This went on until Asa was sure that the fans had their fill of photos and footage. For Kherington, Asa’s intoxicating smell would be more than enough to remember her by.

“Yeah, I… I’m kind of embarrassed to even have you here. With me. In my room. Especially after how our match went.”

Kherington lay on her hotel room bed, staring at the beautiful Asa, who was standing a few feet away still dressed in her glorious golden leotard. What was she doing there? Had Kherington asked her to come? Why? Everything after the match was hazy.

The sexy Swede approached the edge of the bed, her fingers reaching out to touch Kherington’s stockings and gradually dance up her legs.

“Oh, seems that you like this, Kherington? You want me to come closer.”

Kherington froze, a dozen inappropriate images running through her mind. She bit her lip and clung to the bed sheets, but said nothing. She certainly didn’t tell Asa to stop.

Asa’s wide eyes grew even larger as her flawless face closed in on Kherington’s. Their bodies brushed against each other. Kherington shuddered. She moaned quietly, unsure of what was going to happen next, but eager to find out. Her mouth opened ever so slightly as Asa’s lips were just a few tantalizing inches from hers.

“Asa…” Kherington cooed.

And then she woke up.

Kherington was immediately struck by the chill of the room. Her blankets lay at bedside, having been kicked off during the confounding dream, the details of which rushed back into Kherington’s brain before naturally fading. Still, her eyelids refused to shut for the next 30 minutes or so as she worked to exorcise thoughts of Asa from her mind.

“OK… OK… OK, what THE FUCK was that???”

“Asa! Asa! We love you! Beautiful and strong Asa!!!”

A few days after her match with Kherington, Asa found herself surrounded by fans as she exited a high-end restaurant that treated her to dinner on the house in celebration of her latest win. She stopped to sign autographs and chat, invigorated by the praise being lavished upon her. Another challenger, another tick in the win column.

“Ms. Eklund, congratulations on another amazing victory. Do you think you’ll face Kherington again someday?”

Asa paused, a quizzical look on her face.

“Who?”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.