How do I get the 'stock' SDT templates to modify??? (1 Viewer)

BrokenToaster

Content Creator
Hey All,

If I understand correctly, it sounds like you can pull the stock clothing options from the game (via CharCodes) and edit/modify them in your program of choice (mines FlashCC). This would enable you to use the standard shading gradients and edit clothing like the stock bra and tops.

If my understanding is correct, could someone please help guide me through the process of getting the stock templates ready for editing? I'd like to start churning out some bra mods with breast slider support.

Please bare in mind that I only know enough about modding to get myself into trouble. I downloaded FlashCC specifically to make mods for this game and have never done editing or modding like this before.

BrokenToaster

Content Creator
Wow...just saw a post by iriso asking the same question as me...

Following the information provided on that thread I can generate a Character Code but I don't know what to do with that text. Do I paste it in the coding somewhere?

BTW,sorry for reposting the same question - PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DELETE THIS THREAD

sby

Content Creator
Coder
whoa, all sorts of confusion up in here.

do you mean use the visual components that make up the stock sdt game to use in flashcc? cause you can't get those from using charcode xD

generally you decompile sdt, and grab what you want from the fla. however, i think somebody already did that for this exact purpose (pretty sure it was faceless for making that loader template), so the stuff might be available somewhere already. the decompilation i provide in my thread is only the actionscript of the game (the stuff that controls the game).

anyone happen to provide this?

edit -
looked back at that other thread, and i think this is indeed what he was after. i thought he wanted the in-game description of the default characters

BrokenToaster

Content Creator
sby said:
do you mean use the visual components that make up the stock sdt game to use in flashcc? cause you can't get those from using charcode xD

Lol, I kind of figured that but was 100% on it.

I am referencing the the components themselves as if they were decompiled from the game. I have no intent on editing the gameplay or dynamics as I coudn't hope to make it work, just the clothing itself.

I just ran through the (2) threads I know of by Faceless and didn't see the decompilation anywhere.

If anybody has done this already though, please feel free to provide a link. Thanks again!

sby

Content Creator
Coder
wow, was gonna share the assests, but not the best to navigate them file-wise.
i just grabbed http://www.free-decompiler.com/flash/ and was glancing at the pieces in the program, which is probably a much easier way to see things

Faceless

Content Creator
Note that JPEXS doesn't export vectors that can be imported into Flash, so you'll still need export a .FLA file first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.