Honey Select Thread (5 Viewers)

triet92

Club Regular
Should we make a thread for Honey Select only where everyone can discuss and share their experience on making zako fight scene? So everyone can make their own zako scene

Im just got HS installed yesterday and spend some time with HS. So if anyone have any experience, please share?

triet92

Club Regular
It will be good idea to write specific thread ... I am curious to see what people can do with !
So I just want to make a thread where people can share their female zako characters that they created and help each other out to create zako using Honey Select.

Like im working on my Poison here, just need to a suitable underboob crop top, then she will be perfect

upload_2017-11-20_12-30-55.png

ArayaSouren

Club Regular
You can always use F12 to take clean screenshots or download the NoWatermarkScreenshot mod to get even clearer screenies :D and look for some cool clothing mods that certainly have some underboob tops for you :D

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Thanks! It's really fun! The studio NEO lets you start off a animation or pose in the game, and there's a ton of them. I genuinely believe that if you've ever thought to yourself,"I wanna make one of them custom scenes," you should give it a shot. I always thought these waifu building/posing programs were obtuse, but it's very easy to pick up. Of course, I haven't tried having two(or more) characters interact, which is probably... way harder. But for real, I'm having a blast and I recommend finding it if you've ever thought about it.

triet92

Club Regular
too bad, NEO only let you create idle scenes. I wish they will have a DLC that let you make custom video as well

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
too bad, NEO only let you create idle scenes. I wish they will have a DLC that let you make custom video as well
Hmm... I think people have modded it to let you make video. Let me look it up.

Yeah, here it is!
MovieMaker 0.4 - HongFire.com | Anime | Manga | Games | MMORPG | Friendly Community
I haven't used it, so I can't vouch for it or even know if it works. But there it is. I knew I saw it somewhere, I've been trawling all over for working links to that one guy's cool beard mod, so I can make the heroic and good-natured park ranger once I work up the courage to try and have characters interact. I hope it works. Installing plugins has been really easy so far, I use Honeyshot to get high rez screenshots since my monitor only does 1680x1050. I just put that thing in a dang folder and it works!

Last edited:

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I like being able to flip between FK and IK, but I've been at this 3 days. I imagine vets of the series know their way around the normal studio real well. I can't argue with that, I don't like to change things I'm happy with either!

Fuckin' hair. Clipping is such a problem, and I'm not good at noticing it until I thought I was done and was looking over the image out of the program. Also, if there are strands of hair interacting with other strands of hair, it'll look like it's not rendering the one in the background. If you guys are familiar with how textures and digital art works, you probably won't be surprised by that. It's overlapping transparency layers. I'm not familiar with those things. I kept seeing what looked like clipping in this thing:
UbydnM9.jpg

See where Purple's hair is close to Red's hair? If they intersect in the image it'll look like Red's hair is clipping into her head. Since Red's hair is a modded in package, it doesn't work all that well in FK and I have to unwind it to make it not be all jagged and bent. I kept DOING that, trying to figure out what was wrong, until I just looked real hard and noticed that it was actually the strands.
I'm sorry if I'm just spamming the thread, but I'm genuinely having fun with this. This is the closest I've come to ever producing anything resembling visual art.
oh my god I just noticed black's hair is intersecting with itself jesus christ
97a8b5e9-8d3e-4344-9ec0-8664aab6cc00

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
So I've been trying to understand lighting. Turns out it's important. I saw some things other guys were doing and thought that you'd have to get mega texture packs and do crazy things with photoshop and create color correction curves and install things called LRE and Image Based Lighting, but no. It's not that hard. It's just a plugin. It's this plugin: HS Studio Addon Plugin (v1.1.0 - IK animation etc. - 05/03) - HongFire.com | Anime | Manga | Games | MMORPG | Friendly Community

How important is lighting? Well, imagine this scene.
You grab the sentry so quick she's swept off her feet, ponytail brushing your face. You smell her strawberry shampoo and lavender perfume as you press a syringe of sedatives into her thigh. Her breath is hot against your hand as you muffle her cries and pull her back, away from the light. You can't let the other two see, and they're too close for comfort. She squirms and looks back, fear in her eyes. She doesn't have the strength to break your hold, and she's only getting weaker.

A moody scene. One that depends on it looking like you can sneak. It shouldn't have any distractions, just 3 characters. It's not that hard, let's make it!
bsyMENN.jpg
Hmm. That isn't... that isn't really what I was going for.
What's going on? Well, Honey Select isn't a rendering studio, it's an H game. It's actual gameplay is designing characters, making sex scenes, and doing a little bit of management and leveling up. It doesn't want the lights to get too dark, and it only renders so many light sources because it doesn't really want or need complex lighting. You're just in rooms with some ladies. Well, luckily for us, dudes have been modding this thing. They have their own reasons to make their scenes look different, but it works for us. Let's try setting the lighting to flat(since it's nighttime), making it dark(since it's nighttime), and then adding light sources and reasons for there to be those light sources in the scene.
teTreHD.jpg
There we go! That's more of what I was going for! You don't need no fancy color curve or mods I don't actually know how to install to make it dark and moody! You just need a simple plugin, and you can change the way things are lit wildly.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Ah shit, uh... hmm. The gloves/mask are default, the boots are Belgar17's adapted shoes pack 1, but the swimsuit... I donno about the swimsuit. All it's called is Sexy Swimsuit so that doesn't help me.

D

Deleted member 687

Ah shit, uh... hmm. The gloves/mask are default, the boots are Belgar17's adapted shoes pack 1, but the swimsuit... I donno about the swimsuit. All it's called is Sexy Swimsuit so that doesn't help me.
Hey Weoooo, I don't know if you can help me, but I've tried playing honey select and been soft locking when I try to invite a girl to the room. Is there a fix for this?

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Hey Weoooo, I don't know if you can help me, but I've tried playing honey select and been soft locking when I try to invite a girl to the room. Is there a fix for this?
I'm no expert on the game. Something might be in the wrong folder somewhere or something? Something off with where the translation is? I donno. Try making sure everything's all patched right? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm sorry! I just sort of put stuff in folders that text files told me to do! If this stuff breaks on me I'll probably just have to delete it and start over!

D

Deleted member 687

I'm no expert on the game. Something might be in the wrong folder somewhere or something? Something off with where the translation is? I donno. Try making sure everything's all patched right? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm sorry! I just sort of put stuff in folders that text files told me to do! If this stuff breaks on me I'll probably just have to delete it and start over!

Ok no problem! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.