Heroine 8 tabletop game (1 Viewer)

Big-ronso

Avid Affiliate
urca is an awkward date for me , but after i go on holiday and it would be even worse . ok free of commitments to me and for the 2 june there are ^^

unknownwatcher

Ryonani Teamster
for anyone who wasn't here last night, you all have 93 bp all together. 7 more points til lvl 4!

secondly, there's no set date for the next game. There are a few things I need to straighten up(rework some rules, etc.), I'm creating a few new power sets, and trying to find better art tokens for fights. I would also like more feedback from you guys if you have any. If you want to see something in there or if you have any other suggestions I would like to know.

unknownwatcher

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah, recruiting is closed atm. check back again after a few games and I'll see.
Progress report:
I am currently working on the new scenario and I changed the rules for throwing, mostly regarding damage.Still no set date but only because of RL work x.x.

unknownwatcher

Ryonani Teamster
so, the 13th is a no go. something came up and i can't run the game that night. Also, I may have to change nights that I do run it so could all Hero 8 participants remind me when you are availible? thanks!

as of now i'm shooting for the 20th. same time same place!

unknownwatcher

Ryonani Teamster
so, little update. work has surprised me with a surprise double saturday but I should be off by 8pm est. so the game will take place at 9pm est.

unknownwatcher

Ryonani Teamster
So, what's everyone's thoughts on having ending credits to each adventure? maybe you also want to have an "official" hero 8 opening as well? If so, let me know!

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
September 10th.. Serilda will be ready to punch things in their faces! Even if they don't have faces. Especially if they don't have faces.

(wait what)

On credits: I'm not sure I understand what you mean, which is why I hadn't answered. x.x

unknownwatcher

Ryonani Teamster
I mean if you guys had any preference to the ending theme of each session. Like when linked to those ending credits from the original dragonball. It's nothing major gameplay wise but I though it's a little neat thing I can end each session with.

unknownwatcher

Ryonani Teamster
Bad news, due to my co-workers taking a surprise vacation for lord knows how long, i'm working a double next saturday so I can't run hero 8 on the 10th. I'm shooting for the 17th now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.